There's This...And There's This.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don't believe any sentient individual....meaning the exceptions of Democrat voters.....that informational dominance by the Left, with the media controlled by Democrats with press passes,....misunderstands the double standard.

1. "Trump slams 'stupid question' from female reporter, calls April Ryan a 'loser'
Donald Trump is not backing down from personal attacks on reporters.

On Friday morning, before leaving on a trip to France to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, Trump stopped to speak to members of the press. He quickly lashed out at CNN's Abby Phillip when she asked if the new interim Attorney General would try to rein in Robert Mueller's investigation. Trump responded in a vicious tone, "What a stupid question. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot and you ask a lot of stupid questions."

2. Democrat house organ, Washington Post wasted not second:
'What a stupid question': Trump demeans three black female
https://www.washingtonpost.com › style › 2018/11/09

Nov 9, 2018 — The National Association of Black Journalists says the president has hit an 'all-time low' with his insults.

3. And this was the explanation for their vote, by Democrats:

1642957689640.png

4. Of course....there's this:

"Biden Snaps At ‘Stupid’ Question After Fox Reporter Asks Why He’s Waiting For Putin To Make First Move
President Joe Biden called a Fox News reporter’s question “stupid” as members of the press were ushered out of a White House auditorium following a meeting with the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, according to a pool report.

“What a stupid question,” Biden said Thursday after Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich asked “why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?,” the pool report said."

I still don't see why the GOP hasn't hired lawyers to sue and impeach the entire DNC by now.
The evidence is overwhelming, substantial, and right there in our fucking faces!

This makes me even more apprehensive, as it seems the GOP members are slowly being turned to The Dark Side. The few that have been standing their ground have been harassed, bashed, threatened, and coerced.

And as I've said in other threads.....WHERE is Trumps "storm"????

I don't believe any sentient individual....meaning the exceptions of Democrat voters.....that informational dominance by the Left, with the media controlled by Democrats with press passes,....misunderstands the double standard.

1. "Trump slams 'stupid question' from female reporter, calls April Ryan a 'loser'

On Friday morning, before leaving on a trip to France to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, Trump stopped to speak to members of the press. He quickly lashed out at CNN's Abby Phillip when she asked if the new interim Attorney General would try to rein in Robert Mueller's investigation. Trump responded in a vicious tone, "What a stupid question. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot and you ask a lot of stupid questions."

Nov 9, 2018 — The National Association of Black Journalists says the president has hit an 'all-time low' with his insults.

View attachment 591837

"Biden Snaps At ‘Stupid’ Question After Fox Reporter Asks Why He’s Waiting For Putin To Make First Move
President Joe Biden called a Fox News reporter’s question “stupid” as members of the press were ushered out of a White House auditorium following a meeting with the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, according to a pool report.

“What a stupid question,” Biden said Thursday after Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich asked “why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?,” the pool report said."
I am sure you can't see the difference in the two questions. I know I am wasting my time, but let me help.

if the new interim Attorney General would try to rein in Robert Mueller's investigation.

You see any assumptions there? It appears to be a legitimate question. Now, to Fox

why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?

Can you not see the difference here? FOX news, in FOX news fashion, is not really asking a question. They are actually "begging the question", because no where has anyone shown that Biden is waiting for Putin to make the first move. I mean the classic response, to a male reporter, would be, "why did you quit beating your wife?"

I mean this is middle school logic. Why did you drop out of middle school? I mean can you see what is going on here?

I am sure you can't see the difference in the two questions. I know I am wasting my time, but let me help.

if the new interim Attorney General would try to rein in Robert Mueller's investigation.

You see any assumptions there? It appears to be a legitimate question. Now, to Fox

Can you not see the difference here? FOX news, in FOX news fashion, is not really asking a question. They are actually "begging the question", because no where has anyone shown that Biden is waiting for Putin to make the first move. I mean the classic response, to a male reporter, would be, "why did you quit beating your wife?"

I mean this is middle school logic. Why did you drop out of middle school? I mean can you see what is going on here?

Didn't you claim that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court had the authority to alter the dates and times for voting???

Did you, you lying scum??

After I posted that only the elected legislature could do so, according to the USConstitution???

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/no-evidence-of-voter-fraud.939806/page-7#post-28636866 post 125

But neither the text of Article II itself nor the only case the concurrence cites that interprets Article II, McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U. S. 1 (1892), leads to the conclusion that Article II grants unlimited power to the legislature, devoid of any state constitutional limitations, to select the manner of appointing electors.
No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

QED….you are and will always be, lying scum.

We only wish it was so. The US has already sent lethal weapons to Ukraine that might be used to kill Russians.

The US/Nato must force Russia in some why to provide the provocation for war and those weapons, if used by Ukraine first will do it hon.

If you're looking for an example of Biden's stupidity, you've accidentally hit on it.

Directly to the topic Winston: Biden has already made the first move and it's a very dangerous move. See my comments above.
Assuming that Biden can be held responsible for the weapons to Ukraine?

We only wish it was so. The US has already sent lethal weapons to Ukraine that might be used to kill Russians.

The US/Nato must force Russia in some why to provide the provocation for war and those weapons, if used by Ukraine first will do it hon.

If you're looking for an example of Biden's stupidity, you've accidentally hit on it.

We can't have that......some of your fellow communists might be injured!!!!

Too bad your concerns don't extend to the innocent folks your sort has slaughtered.

Still believe the increase in China's GDP was worth 75 million innocent lives?

Do you.....low life????

We can't have that......some of your fellow communists might be injured!!!!
I thought that your thread was worth saving before it slipped off the bottom of the main page hon. Even though I suspected you would have no interest in staying on topic.
We'll see if it can attract the attention of any adults besides Winston?

FJB has said if Putin does this we will do that. The question is asking why are you waiting for Putin to do this, making the 1st move, before you do that.

I thought that your thread was worth saving before it slipped off the bottom of the main page hon. Even though I suspected you would have no interest in staying on topic.
We'll see if it can attract the attention of any adults besides Winston?

So you are still a communist, and have no compunctions about the slauaghter of innocents.

So you are still a communist, and have no compunctions about the slauaghter of innocents.
I'm going to have to put your topic on hold for a while hon. I've found a couple of hot button issues that have generated some interest of staying on topic.

I think you need to be more careful of initiating topics on which you really don't want to face up to defending. Just be more aware of having to do so before you post.

I'm aware of you starting fewer new topics lately because some of them have landed you in the doggy doo, but you haven't taken the time to debate your point from both sides of the picture. I trust you are capable of doing that. But we'll see?

Meet the challenge or be ignored.

Last edited:

View attachment 591837

Some imbecile posted a 'disagree' emoticon!!!!!!!!!!

What is there to disagree with???????????

A series of facts and this imbecile mutters "must-defend-party!!!!"

Last edited:

View attachment 591837

The left's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back