There’s Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

/—/ When Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults were exposed, Libs lined up in droves to vote. For him twice. They even voted for his wife who attacked the accusers.
show me Bill claiming he has the right to grab pussy....you all have an Orange Harvey Weinstein to defend LOL...there are recording of the Orange serial adulterer in his onw words saying he grabs pussy ...show me Bill saying proudly he was tryi ng to fuck a married woman..LOL
hqdefault.jpg
Here is the Vote count from 2016
22279725_888679797954819_5757519628210708889_n.jpg

images
What are you 12 years old. He said he could, not that he did.
/—-/ Libs seethe with rage that their dirty little secret has been exposed so they lash out and draw ridiculous parallels.

/—/ When Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults were exposed, Libs lined up in droves to vote. For him twice. They even voted for his wife who attacked the accusers.
show me Bill claiming he has the right to grab pussy....you all have an Orange Harvey Weinstein to defend LOL...there are recording of the Orange serial adulterer in his onw words saying he grabs pussy ...show me Bill saying proudly he was tryi ng to fuck a married woman..LOL
/—-/ Libs seethe with rage that their dirty little secret has been exposed so they lash out and draw ridiculous parallels.

wait this is Trump himself speaking

458d0c6941b674c871c555f11f0a0461--pre-election-us-election-.jpg

wait this is Trump himself speaking

458d0c6941b674c871c555f11f0a0461--pre-election-us-election-.jpg
He did try, but he didn't. At least he was honest, unlike I didn't have sex with that woman. When he lied to the world, making us a laughing stock of the world.

Just think, you wanted him back in the white house.
you have a serial sexual:boobies: offender in the White House talking of :boobies:"Values" :boobies:
Photo shop is wonderful eh ...Moron
Please show me when he was prosecuted. You can't, but your guy Clinton got impeached and paid other women off.
sure Bill got impeached too bad he was not convicted eh :badgrin: Trump has paid off women and is a known serial adulterer who has ZERO MORAL VALUES sucks to be you all stuck with Orange Harvey

Just think, you wanted him back in the white house.
you have a serial sexual:boobies: offender in the White House talking of :boobies:"Values" :boobies:
Photo shop is wonderful eh ...Moron
Please show me when he was prosecuted. You can't, but your guy Clinton got impeached and paid other women off.
sure Bill got impeached too bad he was not convicted eh :badgrin: Trump has paid off women and is a known serial adulterer who has ZERO MORAL VALUES sucks to be you all stuck with Orange Harvey
22365665_10212841119400492_2114077047125601606_n.jpg

Forum List

Back