There’s Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

I wonder how the Right Wingers have managed to forget about all the sexual shenanigans at Fox News under Roger Ayles and Bill O'Reilly.

Grabbing pussy knows no politics. As Billy Bush.
/—/ no one at Fox forgot. Bill and Roger are history. Are they supposed to beat that drum everyday just to please some perverted pleasure of yours?
The Right is whistling passed that graveyard while they ring the bell on sexual harassment with hypocritical impunity.
/——/ Compared to DemocRATS the few republican bad boys are rank amateurs.

I wonder how the Right Wingers have managed to forget about all the sexual shenanigans at Fox News under Roger Ayles and Bill O'Reilly.

They must be drunk or on Drugs ...the Orange Sexual offender speaking at a Values conference is priceless ..

View attachment 154243 They sound like the accusations against the President of the United States.

The Republican Party ― including members of Trump’s own family ― has aggressively gone after Democrats who once hobnobbed with Weinstein and took campaign donations from him.

At the same time, they’re supporting a man who is accused of much of the exact same behavior.

Below are statements from women describing what Trump and Weinstein allegedly did to them. They sound remarkably similar. Sliding to the left will reveal which man they’re referring to.

There's Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein | HuffPost

Pleas present the ones accusing Trump of rape please. Sorry dude, your wet dream ended with the Russia investigation. Deal with it.

Pleas present the ones accusing Trump of rape please. Sorry dude, your wet dream ended with the Russia investigation. Deal with it.

trump-assault-1.jpg

Women have to understand that Weinstein was just engaging in "locker room talk"

How we measure guilt in politics.... When it is someone we like... unless convicted, no matter how obvious...nothing happened. Then talk about how guilty someone else is (doing the same thing) When it is someone we don't like.... accusation = guilt. The more the story is repeated, the more it is true.
...and somehow we'll think no one will notice the blatant hypocrisy.

They must be drunk or on Drugs ...the Orange Sexual offender speaking at a Values conference is priceless ..
/—/ When Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults were exposed, Libs lined up in droves to vote for him twice. They even voted for his wife who attacked the accusers.

Last edited:
/—/ When Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults were exposed, Libs lined up in droves to vote. For him twice. They even voted for his wife who attacked the accusers.
show me Bill claiming he has the right to grab pussy....you all have an Orange Harvey Weinstein to defend LOL...there are recording of the Orange serial adulterer in his onw words saying he grabs pussy ...show me Bill saying proudly he was tryi ng to fuck a married woman..LOL
hqdefault.jpg
Here is the Vote count from 2016
22279725_888679797954819_5757519628210708889_n.jpg

images

View attachment 154243 They sound like the accusations against the President of the United States.

The Republican Party ― including members of Trump’s own family ― has aggressively gone after Democrats who once hobnobbed with Weinstein and took campaign donations from him.

At the same time, they’re supporting a man who is accused of much of the exact same behavior.

Below are statements from women describing what Trump and Weinstein allegedly did to them. They sound remarkably similar. Sliding to the left will reveal which man they’re referring to.

There's Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein | HuffPost
Weinstein is a god to progressives like yourself
Way to ignore how Weinstein is guilty of the exact same things your orange serial sex offender is.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

/—/ When Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults were exposed, Libs lined up in droves to vote. For him twice. They even voted for his wife who attacked the accusers.
show me Bill claiming he has the right to grab pussy....you all have an Orange Harvey Weinstein to defend LOL...there are recording of the Orange serial adulterer in his onw words saying he grabs pussy ...show me Bill saying proudly he was tryi ng to fuck a married woman..LOL
hqdefault.jpg

images
What are you 12 years old. He said he could, not that he did.

hqdefault.jpg

images
/—-/ Trump said it. Weinstein did it. There’s a difference you troll
hqdefault.jpg

images
/—-/ Are too stupid to know the difference between saying and actually doing something? I guess so.

Trump doesn't have his own sign.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

Just think, you wanted him back in the white house.

Forum List

Back