There’s Only 1 Thing at Stake in the Senate Race

The contest to control the Senate is about one thing: whether Obama can confirm judges and staff his administration.
Wrong as usual, that's not the only reason.

But that by itself is a good enough reason to have Republicans in the majority (especially since the Democrats banned the filibuster for judicial appointments) in the Senate for the next few decades.

The contest to control the Senate is about one thing: whether Obama can confirm judges and staff his administration.
Wrong as usual, that's not the only reason.

But that by itself is a good enough reason to have Republicans in the majority (especially since the Democrats banned the filibuster for judicial appointments) in the Senate for the next few decades.

Please enlighten us with your great wisdom.

If the Republicans take the Senate then at least maybe some of the bills passed by the House that Reid won't allow a vote on will actually get voted on and sent to President for him to either sign or veto.

Don't you think Senate Democrats may have other ideas about that? Remember, Dems can block as much stuff as NaziCons blocked.

It’s not actually about any of those things. The contest to control the Senate is about one thing: whether Obama can confirm judges and staff his administration. This can all be seen through the power of political science.

Guess you'd better get ready for a lot of nominees to get shot down.

If the Republicans take the Senate then at least maybe some of the bills passed by the House that Reid won't allow a vote on will actually get voted on and sent to President for him to either sign or veto.

Don't you think Senate Democrats may have other ideas about that? Remember, Dems can block as much stuff as NaziCons blocked.
That's why I said maybe shitting bull you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I'm pretty sure though if that is the case you and the rest of the far lefties will see them as the party of noble opposition instead of the party of no.

good point. Vote Republican to stop Obama from appointing more corrupt judges and corrupt bureaucrats

I don't care about the Republican Party at all, but I will laugh my balls off when Chief Shitting Bull is crying the blues next week.

there's only ONE thing at stake in the Senate race ...

so the RW's take off their shoes and start counting ... LMAO

good point. Vote Republican to stop Obama from appointing more corrupt judges and corrupt bureaucrats
the last thing we need is another childless lesbian justice

what does that have to do with corruption and perversion of the law?
people without children I worry about as justices because they don't have to worry about fucking up a county that their children will have to deal with. Some of Kagan's actions suggest she wants to use her power to overcome "paternalism" in American society as well

Forum List

Back