There's Nothing About Comey

Here's a little hint.

Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas

CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

"The subpoenas issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia," --your source

Comey worked for the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia? Is that where your dementia has landed you?
Still playing dodge and dumb I see.

I've enjoyed making you look like an idiot; I will say that. You did most of the work though so I really can't take credit.

What with tap dancing and deflection, not knowing prosecutor has subpoena power. I don't think so, your ignorance shows you to be the idiot. You might want to brush up on conflict of interest laws, you're going to be hearing about them for a while.
Oh yeah, and you know, that Muller was picked kind of gets my conspiracy theory side kicking. Wonder if he was picked on purpose?

Who picked him?

Here's a little hint.

CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

"The subpoenas issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia," --your source

Comey worked for the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia? Is that where your dementia has landed you?

I've enjoyed making you look like an idiot; I will say that. You did most of the work though so I really can't take credit.

What with tap dancing and deflection, not knowing prosecutor has subpoena power. I don't think so, your ignorance shows you to be the idiot. You might want to brush up on conflict of interest laws, you're going to be hearing about them for a while.

Oh yeah, and you know, that Muller was picked kind of gets my conspiracy theory side kicking. Wonder if he was picked on purpose?
:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Here's a little hint.

Now only if there was a conflict of interest....

Don't you EVER get tired of playing the victim?

It's a big deal. You have to admit it. The politics of it demands that optics b considered, and there is compelling laws and rules and stuff. In the end, we gotta wait and see.

Who picked him?

AG Rosenstein. Hush I'm indulging my inner Alex Jones.

It's a big deal. You have to admit it. The politics of it demands that optics b considered, and there is compelling laws and rules and stuff. In the end, we gotta wait and see.

Again, do you guys ever get tired of playing the victim???

Comey's testimony will get the same scrutiny that everyone else's gets...

Again, do you guys ever get tired of playing the victim???

Comey's testimony will get the same scrutiny that everyone else's gets...

I'm the joint it already did.

Here's a little hint.

§ 45.2 Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.

(a) Unless authorized under paragraph (b) of this section, no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with:

(b)(2) The employee's participation would not create an appearance of a conflict of interest likely to affect the public perception of the integrity of the investigation or prosecution.

28 CFR 45.2 - Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.

So Muller being a former employee and long time friend of Comey couldn't possibly create an appearance of conflict of interest? What freaking world do you live in?

(a) Unless authorized under paragraph (b) of this section, no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with:

(b)(2) The employee's participation would not create an appearance of a conflict of interest likely to affect the public perception of the integrity of the investigation or prosecution.

So Muller being a former employee and long time friend of Comey couldn't possibly create an appearance of conflict of interest? What freaking world do you live in?

Boy you guys are more desperate than usual.

Answer me…don’t you ever get tired of playing the victim card?

Do you ever get tired of deflecting? If you can't address my post, move on.

CandyAss, But, but that's what the left does, now your trying to blame that on us too. We all know how you plwl's are and you can't b/s us anymore...

WATCH: Firing Of Comey Could Lead To New Review Of Clinton Case

June 13, 2017

OAN Newsroom

The removal of FBI director James Comey could trigger a new review of the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

One America’s Rachel Acenas explains how his termination may open the doors to another look at the case.

Video:

WATCH: Firing of Comey Could Lead to New Review of Clinton Case | One America News Network

I can't wait for the blowback on the left and their media. They're already losing some of their own, cool more votes for us...

THERE’S NOTHING ABOUT COMEY
No criminal investigation, no obstruction of justice, nothing.
June 8, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
comey.jpg

Never has one man broken more leftist hearts than James Brien Comey Jr.

And the left shouldn’t get too caught up in its new romance with James Comey. Not when his on and off again relationship with the media is Washington’s biggest soap opera. Comey saved Hillary. Then he got the blame for costing her the election. He was a hero for supposedly investigating Trump. Then his Hillary testimony led to media outrage. Trump fired him and he became a hero again.

But that’s because there was no crime to begin with. The rest is innuendo. The drip drop of a scandal without one ever materializing. Comey’s testimony will be another drop from that leaky faucet. Its only substance is theatrical. Detailed documentation creates the appearance of wrongdoing. Constant hearings maintain the illusion that something is being uncovered. Even when nothing is.

The better question is why do the memos even exist?

The left would like to believe that Comey was gathering evidence on President Trump. But they don’t contain anything incriminating about him. Instead Comey was trying to preemptively protect himself. To understand that is to understand who Comey is and why he got into this mess.

James Comey won’t be the President of the United States. And he won’t bring one down either. Instead he will have his moment on the stage and then shuffle off into the darkness. The lefties who hoped he would destroy Trump will sigh wistfully and then go back to blaming him for losing the election.

There’s Nothing About Comey
Sweating much?

I can't wait for the blowback on the left and their media. They're already losing some of their own, cool more votes for us...

THERE’S NOTHING ABOUT COMEY
No criminal investigation, no obstruction of justice, nothing.
June 8, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
comey.jpg

Never has one man broken more leftist hearts than James Brien Comey Jr.

And the left shouldn’t get too caught up in its new romance with James Comey. Not when his on and off again relationship with the media is Washington’s biggest soap opera. Comey saved Hillary. Then he got the blame for costing her the election. He was a hero for supposedly investigating Trump. Then his Hillary testimony led to media outrage. Trump fired him and he became a hero again.

But that’s because there was no crime to begin with. The rest is innuendo. The drip drop of a scandal without one ever materializing. Comey’s testimony will be another drop from that leaky faucet. Its only substance is theatrical. Detailed documentation creates the appearance of wrongdoing. Constant hearings maintain the illusion that something is being uncovered. Even when nothing is.

The better question is why do the memos even exist?

The left would like to believe that Comey was gathering evidence on President Trump. But they don’t contain anything incriminating about him. Instead Comey was trying to preemptively protect himself. To understand that is to understand who Comey is and why he got into this mess.

James Comey won’t be the President of the United States. And he won’t bring one down either. Instead he will have his moment on the stage and then shuffle off into the darkness. The lefties who hoped he would destroy Trump will sigh wistfully and then go back to blaming him for losing the election.

There’s Nothing About Comey
Sweating much?
Bodoofus, No, but obongo and company will, lol...

o-OBAMA-SWEATING-facebook.jpg

3312B8AD00000578-3535102-image-a-2_1460424503126.jpg

eric-holder-e1291670347872.jpg

636028883715121029-clintonlynch.jpg

...:bye1:

It's a silly question. they no longer work together for the third time.

Yeah, I guess being BFFs doesn't count in your pea brain, unless they're doing something you don't like, then it would be a capital crime. It's moot at this point, the only ones that can remove him are himself and the Asst. AG.

Yeah, I guess being BFFs doesn't count in your pea brain, unless they're doing something you don't like, then it would be a capital crime. It's moot at this point, the only ones that can remove him are himself and the Asst. AG.

Tissue crybaby?

Tissue crybaby?

No, I think you'll need them more than I.

June 15, 2017
Comey's Game
By Tadas Klimas

It is very strange, but it seems almost everything in recent American political history translates out to the FBI not functioning as it should. While certainly this is because of a type of political correctness, it is proximately caused by the conscious or unconscious bias of its former director, James Comey, and his being in denial of that bias.

The criminal investigation of Mrs. Clinton for violation of the espionage statute was sabotaged by Obama’s Justice Department. No subpoenas were issued. (The FBI cannot issue grand jury subpoenas; only the Justice Department can.) This is completely not normal; in such a case the FBI cannot work as it should.

The non-issuance of subpoenas by the Justice Department cannot have merely happened, as if by some freak of nature. It is an execrable act that fairly can be said to constitute sabotage, and indeed if anything in recent months has constituted obstruction of justice, this is it. Largely, but not solely, because of this, the FBI’s investigation was a sham, unprecedentedly fake, truncated, and weird.

Read more: Articles: Comey's Game

Forum List

Back