There's no chocolate ice cream

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
A man walks into a local ice cream parlor and looks at the menu and orders a single scoop of chocolate ice cream.

Employee: "Sorry, we're all out of chocolate ice cream today." Customer: " Awhhh... well, okay." "Umm... lemme get a double scoop of chocolate ice cream." The employee sighs and replies: "Sorry sir, I don't know if you heard me, but we're all out of chocolate ice cream."

Customer: "Ohh right right... okay, umm... lemme have a triple scoop of your chocolate ice cream then." Employee: "Sir, we don't have chocolate ice cream... You can have vanilla or you can have strawberry, but we're all out of chocolate!"

Customer: "Oh I'm so sorry, i miss understood... why don't you just give me a pint of chocolate ice cream then." Now employee completely annoyed, replies "Mister...Do you see the 'straw' in 'strawberry'?"

Customer: "Yeah, of course I see the 'straw' in 'strawberry'" Employee: "Okay great! Do you see the 'van' in vanilla?" Customer (A little irritated): "Yes I do see the van in vanilla" Employee: "Fantastic!

Now do you see the 'FUCK' in chocolate?" Customer: "Wait... there ain't no 'Fuck' in chocolate??" Employee: Thats what I've been trying to tell you... THERE AIN'T NO FUCKIN' CHOCOLATE!"

Can I have a quadruple scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream then?...
:102:

• Banned
1696009887104.png

Forum List

Back