There's an enemy in America

more wrong information equals deflection

:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:
It just kills you to see your MessiahRushie make a fool of himself.

Here is how the conversation went after the multimillionaire rejected the $500 bet he knew he would lose. Notice he blames the Liberal media, who it turns out were reporting accurately, for the caller's "doom and gloom!"

Caller Proposes Recession Bet
December 20, 2007

CALLER: (laughs) Yes, sir.

RUSH: (laughs) But what were you willingly to put on the line for this?

CALLER: I was going to put my $500.

RUSH: Five hundred dollars. Well, look, if you're right, you can't afford to lose $500.

CALLER: Well, I think that's so, but I think the money I'd win from you would be well worth it.

RUSH: Do you think a president can stop the slide that's imminent?

CALLER: No, Rush, and I think the housing market this time is something like the country's never seen. It has never soared so high in the history, since they started keeping numbers. They can't compare it to any time in history except Japan, where it happened in 1984, and theirs is still coming down.

RUSH: Well, I'm amazed that people can take the news on a day like this. See, I think you're being helped along by the context and the attitude in which all of this is reported: the doom and gloom. For example, you make it sound like everybody who owns a house is going to go bust, because they're going to lose their equity in it, then they're going to turn to credit cards and they're going to get cut off from those and then they're going to be up a creek. Ninety-four percent of mortgage holders are making payments on time: 94%. Now, that might be better if it were 98, but the point is it's not 50. It's not 60. It's 94%. So the roots of the so-called housing crisis, I don't think they're deep, and certainly it's not as bad as it's being portrayed.

You seem to know more about him than I do arte you saying rush is your Messiah?
Notice how CON$ play dumb when they can't defend THEIR MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

It just kills you to see your MessiahRushie make a fool of himself.

Here is how the conversation went after the multimillionaire rejected the $500 bet he knew he would lose. Notice he blames the Liberal media, who it turns out were reporting accurately, for the caller's "doom and gloom!"

Caller Proposes Recession Bet
December 20, 2007

CALLER: (laughs) Yes, sir.

RUSH: (laughs) But what were you willingly to put on the line for this?

CALLER: I was going to put my $500.

RUSH: Five hundred dollars. Well, look, if you're right, you can't afford to lose $500.

CALLER: Well, I think that's so, but I think the money I'd win from you would be well worth it.

RUSH: Do you think a president can stop the slide that's imminent?

CALLER: No, Rush, and I think the housing market this time is something like the country's never seen. It has never soared so high in the history, since they started keeping numbers. They can't compare it to any time in history except Japan, where it happened in 1984, and theirs is still coming down.

RUSH: Well, I'm amazed that people can take the news on a day like this. See, I think you're being helped along by the context and the attitude in which all of this is reported: the doom and gloom. For example, you make it sound like everybody who owns a house is going to go bust, because they're going to lose their equity in it, then they're going to turn to credit cards and they're going to get cut off from those and then they're going to be up a creek. Ninety-four percent of mortgage holders are making payments on time: 94%. Now, that might be better if it were 98, but the point is it's not 50. It's not 60. It's 94%. So the roots of the so-called housing crisis, I don't think they're deep, and certainly it's not as bad as it's being portrayed.

Notice how CON$ play dumb when they can't defend THEIR MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

I am not defending him you seem to know more about rush than I do.
BTWE why are you trying to deflect from the origin post by post something that has nothing to do with this thread?

Who is more at fault for the wreck the guys that drove the bus over the cliff or the poor wrecker truck driver that is unable to get the bus back up the cliff?

would anyone say with a straight face that liberal Fanny Freddie and Federal Reserve did not cause the housing crisis???

A liberal will lack the IQ to understand so blame the President because he is most obvious to their tiny brains. The only solution is to make liberalism illegal as the Founders intended.

The Founders were classical liberals and you are not a conservative of that persuasion, Brutus, so you are dismissed right now.

The crash was caused, in part, by Fanny and Freddy, by Dodd-Frank, by the GOP Congresses for more than a decade, by American greed from the lowest to the highest.

End of story. So take it elsewhere, Brutus, for you are a fake and not a conservtive.

BTWE why are you trying to deflect from the origin post by post something that has nothing to do with this thread?
The CON$ervative perpetual dumbact never ends!

YOU introduced the subject into this thread when YOU brought up that "SOME SAY" we are in a depression now. I merely pointed out the credibility of the "SOME" based on their past analysis of the Bush Depression, which they denied ever happened not only while it was happening even though it was obvious they knew it was happening, but also 3 years after it happened.

Dude you're nuts the economy has yet to come out of a recession and some say were in a depression.

Who is more at fault for the wreck the guys that drove the bus over the cliff or the poor wrecker truck driver that is unable to get the bus back up the cliff?

would anyone say with a straight face that liberal Fanny Freddie and Federal Reserve did not cause the housing crisis???

A liberal will lack the IQ to understand so blame the President because he is most obvious to their tiny brains. The only solution is to make liberalism illegal as the Founders intended.

The Founders were classical liberals and you are not a conservative of that persuasion, Brutus, so you are dismissed right now.

The crash was caused, in part, by Fanny and Freddy, by Dodd-Frank, by the GOP Congresses for more than a decade, by American greed from the lowest to the highest.

End of story. So take it elsewhere, Brutus, for you are a fake and not a conservtive.

He's a turd jake your wasting your time on him

YOU introduced the subject into this thread when YOU brought up that "SOME SAY" we are in a depression now. I merely pointed out the credibility of the "SOME" based on their past analysis of the Bush Depression, which they denied ever happened not only while it was happening even though it was obvious they knew it was happening, but also 3 years after it happened.

Dude you're nuts the economy has yet to come out of a recession and some say were in a depression.

You're an idiot
This thread has nothing to do with what you posted it's not about Rush limbaugh or George Bush and using either is a desperate attempt to deflect from why obama does not come out and use some of his air time and ask the American people to buy American. I would expect that from any president who likes to have news conferences like obama does, when we have been in a recession as long as we have been.

oh did I mention you're an idiot?

He may be a far left plant to have fun with the far right, bigrebnc. But I was very surprised to find out you are a liberal. :lol: Wow!

You're an idiot
This thread has nothing to do with what you posted it's not about Rush limbaugh or George Bush and using either is a desperate attempt to deflect from why obama does not come out and use some of his air time and ask the American people to buy American. I would expect that from any president who likes to have news conferences like obama does, when we have been in a recession as long as we have been.

You're full of shit!

Your MessiahRushie and his CON$ervoFascist cult followers are truly enemies of America, the title of this thread, and certainly more relevant than "Democratic-Republicans" which YOU had no problem arguing about in this thread, hypocrite.

oh did I mention you're full of shit?

You're an idiot

You're full of shit!

Your MessiahRushie and his CON$ervoFascist cult followers are truly enemies of America, the title of this thread, and certainly more relevant than "Democratic-Republicans" which YOU had no problem arguing about in this thread, hypocrite.

oh did I mention you're full of shit?

It has nothing to do with Rush or Bush try again.

Yo..........Little Rebecca NC, wanna know why Ed knows more about Rush the Limp Idiot than you?

Because he, unlike you, knows when someone is lying.

Yo..........Little Rebecca NC, wanna know why Ed knows more about Rush the Limp Idiot than you?

So he does listen to Rush, to know if someone is lying you would have to listen to them. And obama lies

So he does listen to Rush, to know if someone is lying you would have to listen to them. And obama lies

If someone lies, they can't very well be a "messiah" then, can they?

Neither one is a messiah. You right wing idiots gotta quit throwing that term around. Besides, do you even know what one is?

Neither one is a messiah. You right wing idiots gotta quit throwing that term around. Besides, do you even know what one is?

Yes a liar can be a messiah he is a religous leader but that messiah is a false messiah. But do keep trying

Yes a liar can be a messiah he is a religous leader but that messiah is a false messiah. But do keep trying

Really? No lies referred to here.......

Messiah | Define Messiah at Dictionary.com

Really? No lies referred to here.......

Messiah | Define Messiah at Dictionary.com

Read my preply again

If you take a step back and look at the past 40 years, one can make the case that the American policy of providing assistance to Israel has had the effect, if not the express intent, of weakening Israel's political resolve,
(Golda Meir refused to launch a preemptive strike for fear of angering Washington.)
making Israel more easily bend to the American will

MAJOR FOREIGN HOLDERS OF TREASURY SECURITIES (in billions of dollars) http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCREDWEajo&feature=channel_video_title]Israel forced to buy worthless US bonds for "aid" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back