There will no be a great speech like this at the DNC

I'll bet the horses aren't that excited at the prospect.

She seems to have knocked it out of the park.

It's to bad you bastards don't have enough dignity to fill a thimble.

I don't actually see many horses. I'm not rich.

If Ann Romney had five dollars in the bank...she'd still be rich beyond belief.

She has a lasting marriage, five children, lots of grandkids, integrity, honesty, a host of experiences, faith, hope and charity, etc. etc.

Somewhere it says....."he that hath Eternal Life is rich".

There's more to life than money.

To bad you guys never figured that out.

I notice the horses are gone.

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories...more empty promises...that won't work a second time...more of the dog on the roof and Romney is a felon? That was debunked. What's left?

Abortion.

The subject that not a whole lot of people care about.

Here comes Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasseugly Shultz !

Now that's enough to make any man celibate.

Please. No one is enough to make a man celibate. Especially when there are so many other women to choose from:)

She has a lasting marriage, five children, lots of grandkids, integrity, honesty, a host of experiences, faith, hope and charity, etc. etc.

Like I said.....never figured it out.

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories...more empty promises...that won't work a second time...more of the dog on the roof and Romney is a felon? That was debunked. What's left?

Abortion.

The subject that not a whole lot of people care about.

Here comes Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasseugly Shultz !

Now that's enough to make any man celibate.

Please. No one is enough to make a man celibate. Especially when there are so many other women to choose from:)

O.K. but they do put a damper on the male libido.

You keep telling yourself that.

I'm actually well-versed on how not having money isn't the end of the world, because I've been there. I think the subject of the op would probably have a tougher time comprehending that concept than I.

I'm actually well-versed on how not having money isn't the end of the world, because I've been there. I think the subject of the op would probably have a tougher time comprehending that concept than I.

I have no doubts you are wrong on that account.

You don't stare down the barrel of a shotgun called M.S. and not realize what is important to you.

The Romney's are generous. He didn't sell his soul or his family for his money. He made it and he's generous with it and I'll bet Ann would do quite well on an average salary. It's Mitt who would never be able to sit still.

You don't stare down the barrel of a shotgun called M.S. and not realize what is important to you.

The Romney's are generous. He didn't sell his soul or his family for his money. He made it and he's generous with it and I'll bet Ann would do quite well on an average salary. It's Mitt who would never be able to sit still.

You pretty certain despite the fact that you don't actually know either of us.

You pretty certain despite the fact that you don't actually know either of us.

I've been broke.

And I've stared down the barrel of a few things myself.

I might be ascribing to much (I know people who know the Romneys who say she is solid), but I'll play the odds in this case.

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories

Well, for one I believe the CEO of Amazon.com will be giving a speech. Amazon.com is the bell cow of American success if you ask me.

Ann Romney was boring. Christie was really good, hes got the chops to back up this mouth and I respect that. Hes going to be very successful in the very near future.

I'm guessing you didn't actually watch Night One. Christie hit a can of corn. Ann Romney hit it out of the park.

I'm guessing you didn't actually watch Night One.

I did watch. Ann Romney lost me when she started talking about love of fellow Americans. Thats total BS, cause if her and her Hubby did love all Americans they would support gay rights. She failed b time right there. Every American may not be rich but every American is just that AN AMERICAN. The GOP does not believe that.

Christie at least level with my beliefs as a Democrat. I think he could be a decent leader that understand we have to work as one. He was by far the better speaker, no contest.

I'm guessing you didn't actually watch Night One.

I did watch. Ann Romney lost me when she started talking about love of fellow Americans. Thats total BS, cause if her and her Hubby did love all Americans they would support gay rights. She failed b time right there. Every American may not be rich but every American is just that AN AMERICAN. The GOP does not believe that.

Christie at least level with my beliefs as a Democrat. I think he could be a decent leader that understand we have to work as one. He was by far the better speaker, no contest.

Oh__ so you're basing your analysis on partisan hackery. Got it.

She inspires me to dance with horses.

I'll bet the horses aren't that excited at the prospect.

She seems to have knocked it out of the park.

It's to bad you bastards don't have enough dignity to fill a thimble.

if you want to see some horses why don't you go to Middleburg, VA and see the palacial horse stable owned by the Johnsons of BET fame.

I'm sure you with think that is just fine however. The Johnsons are minorities and democrats.

That's different.....................

Forum List

Back