There will no be a great speech like this at the DNC

I ddin't see it, but several people e-mailed me to tell me it was wonderful.

She looks and sounds good for having MS.

I can hear the liberal smear machine starting up.

I liked it when this guy said, "Jump in my belly."

394527_516919731668012_196306950_n.jpg

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories...more empty promises...that won't work a second time...more of the dog on the roof and Romney is a felon? That was debunked. What's left?

She inspires me to dance with horses.

I'll bet the horses aren't that excited at the prospect.

She seems to have knocked it out of the park.

It's to bad you bastards don't have enough dignity to fill a thimble.

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories...more empty promises...that won't work a second time...more of the dog on the roof and Romney is a felon? That was debunked. What's left?

I'm sure the "failed policies of the last decade" that Obama won't elaborate upon b/c a deeper look will show that they were actually Democrat policies.

Abortion.

The subject that not a whole lot of people care about.

Here comes Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasseugly Shultz !

Now that's enough to make any man celibate.

She inspires me to dance with horses.

I'll bet the horses aren't that excited at the prospect.

She seems to have knocked it out of the park.

It's to bad you bastards don't have enough dignity to fill a thimble.

I don't actually see many horses. I'm not rich.

If Ann Romney had five dollars in the bank...she'd still be rich beyond belief.

She has a lasting marriage, five children, lots of grandkids, integrity, honesty, a host of experiences, faith, hope and charity, etc. etc.

Somewhere it says....."he that hath Eternal Life is rich".

There's more to life than money.

To bad you guys never figured that out.

Abortion.

The subject that not a whole lot of people care about.

Here comes Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasseugly Shultz !

Now that's enough to make any man celibate.

Right now the whole campaign is about nothing but BS. Abortion isn't going away I think everyone knows that. But the democrats would love us to keep arguing over it. Imporant yes, but there are much more important issues and Romney, in my opinon, will tear up Obama when given the chance.

Just what are they planning to talk about at the DNC Convention? Sure won't be success stories

Well, for one I believe the CEO of Amazon.com will be giving a speech. Amazon.com is the bell cow of American success if you ask me.

Ann Romney was boring. Christie was really good, hes got the chops to back up this mouth and I respect that. Hes going to be very successful in the very near future.

Forum List

Back