There was much handwringing today at the Comey hearings

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Much of it involved worry that Hillary would not be held accountable for her "unintended mistakes". And that the American people were angry and frustrated. I didn't hear anyone say that the obvious remedy...and the obvious stress reliever will come in November, when the voters will be able to terminate the Clinton era and send her and Bill back to Hope...forever.

No need for link...the smell is in the air.

You have missed the point. Comey was being straight up. He's a fellow Republican and Bush DOJ appointee. He's following the letter of the law, and he knows that what the Clintons did was highly calculated and deployed for their maximum use, but he knows they have done a great job of covering their tracks and the case is not prosecutable.

Your nose in the air to say there is a smell is just sticking your head in the sand. Do something to take the other tyrant off track. Trump is just as dangerous and not nearly as patient or as durable as the Clintons.

:lol:

Eventually you guys are going to realize that you don't speak for "the American people".

Most Americans don't give a shit about this.

That's interesting that you say that. A friend of mine, who is an attorney of accomplishment, winning two cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in a long civil rights career, said the exact same damn thing! And I said "You gotta' be kidding?" So why are you and my friend so sure about this? Why do you think most Americans don't care?

Eventually you guys are going to realize that you don't speak for "the American people".

Where did I speak for the American people, Gertrude? I merely outlined the option they have to hold Incompecunt responsible.

That's interesting that you say that. A friend of mine, who is an attorney of accomplishment, winning two cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in a long civil rights career, said the exact same damn thing! And I said "You gotta' be kidding?" So why are you and my friend so sure about this? Why do you think most Americans don't care?

Because there is quite a large amount of literature and studies that prove that most Americans don't care about politics.

I agree, and here's why I don't think they give a shit (aside from the fact they feel powerless):

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Where did I speak for the American people, Gertrude? I merely outlined the option they have to hold Incompecunt responsible.

Right here:

Much of it involved worry that Hillary would not be held accountable for her "unintended mistakes". And that the American people were angry and frustrated. I didn't hear anyone say that the obvious remedy...and the obvious stress reliever will come in November, when the voters will be able to terminate the Clinton era and send her and Bill back to Hope...forever.

Right here:

That was the questioners observation...one I agree with.

:rolleyes:

The Associated Press reports:

Seventy percent of Americans say they feel frustrated about this year’s presidential election, including roughly equal proportions of Democrats and Republicans, according to a recent national poll conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. More than half feel helpless and a similar percent are angry.

Nine in 10 Americans lack confidence in the country’s political system, and among a normally polarized electorate, there are few partisan differences in the public’s lack of faith in the political parties, the nominating process, and the branches of government.

Americans do not see either the Republicans or the Democrats as particularly receptive to new ideas or the views of the rank-and-file membership. However, the candidacy of Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination is more likely to be viewed

Huge Majority of Americans Are Frustrated, Angry, Helpless—You Name It—Due to 2016 Elections

Seventy percent of Americans say they feel frustrated about this year’s presidential election, including roughly equal proportions of Democrats and Republicans, according to a recent national poll conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. More than half feel helpless and a similar percent are angry.

Nine in 10 Americans lack confidence in the country’s political system, and among a normally polarized electorate, there are few partisan differences in the public’s lack of faith in the political parties, the nominating process, and the branches of government.

Americans do not see either the Republicans or the Democrats as particularly receptive to new ideas or the views of the rank-and-file membership. However, the candidacy of Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination is more likely to be viewed

Huge Majority of Americans Are Frustrated, Angry, Helpless—You Name It—Due to 2016 Elections
I will vote for the Republican candidate but from here on out I want to Feel The Bern instead of the horrible cackle from that fat assed Hiliary pig.

Last edited:

You should really try drilling down to the source. There are more people on this message board than in that survey:

"The nationwide poll of 1,060 adults used the AmeriSpeak® Omnibus, a monthly multi-client survey using NORC at the University of Chicago's probability based panel. Interviews were conducted between May 12 and 15, 2016, online and using landlines and cellphones."""" - See more at: The Frustrated Public: Views of the 2016 Campaign, the Parties, and the Electoral Process Issue Brief | APNORC.org | APNORC.org

You should really try drilling down to the source. There are more people on this message board than in that survey:

"The nationwide poll of 1,060 adults used the AmeriSpeak® Omnibus, a monthly multi-client survey using NORC at the University of Chicago's probability based panel. Interviews were conducted between May 12 and 15, 2016, online and using landlines and cellphones."""" - See more at: The Frustrated Public: Views of the 2016 Campaign, the Parties, and the Electoral Process Issue Brief | APNORC.org | APNORC.org
Now Mona is an expert in poll sampling.

It's interesting that neither Barry Hussein nor Hillary is taking a victory lap after the FBI's decision not to seek indictment. Obviously they would rather sweep the whole issue under the rug than brag or even argue about it.

Forum List

Back