There may have been a "scandal" in Benghazi..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
And it doesn't involve Obama.

It's also a huge problem and may be why so many of our diplomatic installations are routinely attacked.

It's not something conservatives want to change, either.

But I am wondering if..anyone of them even know what it is..

:doubt:

I'll put in a hint.

There are some initial reports about motivation that were discounted.

But Petraeus' testimony has led me to believe those reports may not have been inaccurate.

This is the hint:

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to alert them that U.S. intelligence was on their trail, according to lawmakers who attended Petraeus' private briefings.
Petraeus: CIA blamed terrorists for Libya attack - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that's the reason.

But I do believe there was a motivation to do this..

Wonder if any conservative can figure it out.

Still no takers?

I thought that the Benghazi conspiracy nuts would be all over this..

The President did map this to an "act of terror" but didn't mention Al Qaeda.

Isn't that what you guys were all a flutter about?

Well..um..why didn't he do that?

Was it because they wanted to keep secret we were after them?

Or was it something else.

:eusa_shhh:

:cool:

The truth is out there!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y]the x files theme song (full version) - YouTube[/ame]

Conspiracy hack!!!!!!!!!! and I say that with the utmost respect. :D

So do you think we can discuss this without outing the whole way the world works these days? Might be a little much for the unaware.

This makes no sense because Obama says he told us it was a terrorist attack from day 1 in the Rose Garden.

Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia said Rice had gone beyond the talking points. "She even mentioned that under the leadership of Barack Obama we had decimated al-Qaida. She knew at that point in time that al-Qaida was responsible in part or in whole for the death of Ambassador Stevens," Chambliss said.

Last edited:
There's no way a person with basic logic can climb inside your skull, so why don't you just tell us so we can all get a good laugh.

It doesn't take much..Ernie ol' bean.

Paying attention to history and keeping an eye on the media should be an excellent clue.

As are the other things I've left in this thread.

Game?

This makes no sense because Obama says he told us it was a terrorist attack from day 1 in the Rose Garden.

But he did not mention Al Qaeda.

Isn't that what you guys are pissed over?

Well, there may be a REAL LIVE REASON for it.

:D

Conspiracy hack!!!!!!!!!! and I say that with the utmost respect. :D

So do you think we can discuss this without outing the whole way the world works these days? Might be a little much for the unaware.

Nope.

It is the day of the Internet. No more secrets. And I don't know about you but everything I know I got from google searches + common sense.

Forum List

Back