Did Anonymous Prevent a Rigged Election?

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
The writers of this article are HUGE Left Wingers but I couldn't find any other news article addressing this. 4chan was blowing up on Election Night and I think I know why now...

Anonymous, Karl Rove and 2012 Election Fix?

Just a few weeks before Election Day, the hacktivist group Anonymous issued a video statement against Karl Rove. Anonymous is notorious for numerous cyber actions against the Justice Department, the Pentagon, the Recording Industry of America, the Motion Picture Association of America, and even the Church of Scientology.
In the video released prior to Election Day, Anonymous warns Karl Rove that he’s being watched. “We know that you will attempt to attempt to rig the election of Mitt Romney to your favor,” a black-robed figure in a Guy Fawkes mask says in the video. “We will watch as your merry band of conspirators try to achieve this overthrow of the United States government.”

---

"We have a warning for Karl – sail again at your own peril. We may just put all the
evidence into a tidy little package and give it to a painfully bored nemesis hanging out in a certain embassy in London.”

=-=-=-

Anon aside, my question is:
If it was so easy for anon to prevent Karl Rove's lackeys from rigging the vote, what was stopping them from rigging it in the other direction? I know what Anon is capable of, and I'm sure a lot of you also know.

If it was so easy for anon to prevent Karl Rove's lackeys from rigging the vote, what was stopping them from rigging it in the other direction? I know what Anon is capable of, and I'm sure a lot of you also know.

Because they are not a far left group. If anything, they are more toward anarchists. They are after truth and fairness. I so wish they would go after Monsanto.

Because they are not a far left group. If anything, they are more toward anarchists. They are after truth and fairness. I so wish they would go after Monsanto.

True, but to think that Anon doesn't have an agenda is silly.
There's always been an agenda.

Forum List

Back