There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

Ted "Goober" Cruz is a fucking idiot. Damn straight the Dems will oppose such an idiotic resolution. Hey Ted, I dare YOU to grow a brain.
Ted "Goober" Cruz is a fucking idiot. Damn straight the Dems will oppose such an idiotic resolution. Hey Ted, I dare YOU to grow a brain.
Dershowitz has a different opinion.
Screen%20Shot%202016-04-13%20at%201.10.31%20AM.jpg

Alan Dershowitz doubles down on Ted Cruz being one of his most brilliant law students

"Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz isn't going to lie, he told Megyn Kelly on Tuesday's Kelly File.

"Ted Cruz 'was one of the best students I ever had, because a teachers loves to be challenged,' he said.

"Dershowitz uses the Socratic method, he said, and 'everything I said, he disagreed with.... And he made such brilliant arguments that I never had to play the devil's advocate.'"

Trump is a fucking idiot, but Cruz may well be learning from every mistake Donald makes.

Actually President Trump did give a speech about his health plan that was rejected. The Trumpcare plan was to provide tremendous healthcare of unparalleled quality at almost unbelievable savings.

But the people weren't interested, and it got voted down in Congress.

Cool, post a link to this tremendous healthcare plan that Trump wrote??

You can't because it doesn't exist....Trump doesn't know shit about healthcare policy....

That Trumpcare plan you claim is so great is just another GOP policy failure......but don't take it from me, here is what a "conservative" said about Trumpcare.....

"Not everyone thinks the white paper [Trumpcare] is a plan, but more of a "combination of policy ideas and political statements," says Joe Antos at the conservative-leaning American Enterprise Institute. Still, he doubts the GOP needs a comprehensive health proposal. Republicans are more likely to gain politically by merely attacking the Democrats' ideas, Antos says, especially if the Democratic nominee backs proposals for a fully government-funded health care system, such as the "Medicare for All" plans some candidates support. Republicans will "have their own one-liners, saying they are dedicated to protecting people with preexisting conditions. That might be enough for a lot of people," Antos says."

What Would Trumpcare Look Like? Follow GOP's 'Choice And Competition' Clues

He is basically admitting that republicans don't need a plan -- just say Democrats are bad and that's good enough....which is why dumb asses like you didnt say shit when Republicans were campaigning on protecting Obamacare during the 2018 midterms....why weren't they pushing Trumpcare then??? Because they know it sucks....

A Tale of Two Memes :)

1m1rxy.jpg

1ku1am.jpg
Once the Democrats made healthcare a political issue, it became difficult to fix, but otherwise it would have been quite simple.

Having spent my 50 year career in the field of health insurance and HMO's, I am awestruck at the ignorance that I read on these threads.
And yet you appear incapable of articulating your concerns. Why is that?

The depth of your ignorance on healthcare is beyond the scope of rational explanation. I do not educate Trumpettes about things like that for free. It is kind of like teaching physics to my cat.

Why are you crying so much for the death of Archterrorist Soleimani and his companions?

I'm asking for a plan

Isn't getting rid of one of the world's most notorious Doers of Evil something to celebrate?

Irrelevant , plenty of nasty evil does on this rock

~S~

You don't get to know the fucking plan, peon!

Nor do the rest of us American peons Admiral

~S~

Exactly, so what is your fucking problem?

Trusting the 'powers that be'

~S~

If that is the case, you are simply going to be shit out of luck when it comes to insight into the "plan". You don't get to know because libtards like you can't keep their lips zipped!

Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
Another clueless Trump cult member who completely misses the point.

You can't because it doesn't exist....Trump doesn't know shit about healthcare policy....

That Trumpcare plan you claim is so great is just another GOP policy failure......but don't take it from me, here is what a "conservative" said about Trumpcare.....

"Not everyone thinks the white paper [Trumpcare] is a plan, but more of a "combination of policy ideas and political statements," says Joe Antos at the conservative-leaning American Enterprise Institute. Still, he doubts the GOP needs a comprehensive health proposal. Republicans are more likely to gain politically by merely attacking the Democrats' ideas, Antos says, especially if the Democratic nominee backs proposals for a fully government-funded health care system, such as the "Medicare for All" plans some candidates support. Republicans will "have their own one-liners, saying they are dedicated to protecting people with preexisting conditions. That might be enough for a lot of people," Antos says."

He is basically admitting that republicans don't need a plan -- just say Democrats are bad and that's good enough....which is why dumb asses like you didnt say shit when Republicans were campaigning on protecting Obamacare during the 2018 midterms....why weren't they pushing Trumpcare then??? Because they know it sucks....

A Tale of Two Memes :)

1m1rxy.jpg

1ku1am.jpg
Once the Democrats made healthcare a political issue, it became difficult to fix, but otherwise it would have been quite simple.

Having spent my 50 year career in the field of health insurance and HMO's, I am awestruck at the ignorance that I read on these threads.
And yet you appear incapable of articulating your concerns. Why is that?

The depth of your ignorance on healthcare is beyond the scope of rational explanation. I do not educate Trumpettes about things like that for free. It is kind of like teaching physics to my cat.
lol In other words, you're full of shit.

Meanwhile ethnic cleansing was being done against Jews by Arabs all over the middle east. Seems your just picking and choosing who the bad guys were, maybe you just don't like Jews?
I don't approve of what European Jews who colonized Palestine have done to non-Jews who were already living there. Do you believe Jews are "chosen people"? In 1948 the Jews of Israel purged over 700,000 non-Jews from their homes, farms, businesses, and bank accounts in Palestine. That was were the racist state of Israel was born, and it has only become more intolerant of domestic non-Jews since that time.

What is the Nakba?

"The 1948 war uprooted 700,000 Palestinians from their homes, creating a refugee crisis that is still not resolved.

"Palestinians call this mass eviction the Nakba — Arabic for 'catastrophe' — and its legacy remains one of the most intractable issues in ongoing peace negotiations.

"Not surprisingly, Palestinians and Israelis remember the birth of the Palestinian refugee crisis very differently (here’s a helpful side-by-side comparison).

"Palestinians often see a years long, premeditated Jewish campaign to ethnically cleanse Palestine of Arabs; Israelis tend to blame spontaneous Arab fleeing, Arab armies, and/or unfortunate wartime accidents."

Yeah well you know, it was a war. And likewise, Arab surrounding countries attacked Israel so its not supprising then that maybe Israelis would expel Arabs. Jews who later emigrated to the Israeli state were Jews who were ALSO kicked out of Arab countries all across the middle east, losing homes, businesses which were probably owned for generations as well. So guess what there are a lot of bad actors, and bad things happen in the ME. Do you hear Arabs cry over the plight of the Armenians? or the plight of Jews who lost their homes across the Arab crescent? or the plight of Coptic Christians as they slowly lose their territory? No , not really. Arabs over there cry for other Arabs because they are muslim. they don't give a damn about Jews and Christians. It's all too bad but now it is what it is. Israel is there to stay so people need to just deal with it, just like they moved on from displaced Armenians, and other Christians and Jews all across the ME.
When Iran stops interfering in the West Bank maybe then people can live together. The Jews have shown they are willing to, but they also will defend themselves harder than they are attacked. The muslim Arabs have not yet shown that it is safe for Israelis to take down the wall

Yeah well you know, it was a war. And likewise, Arab surrounding countries attacked Israel so its not supprising then that maybe Israelis would expel Arabs.
When the Zionist project began in Europe over one hundred years ago, many of its strongest proponents were clear about two things:

1. Their desire to transform Palestine into a Jewish majority state at a time when there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.

2. Obtaining the voluntary consent of indigenous Palestinians was not possible

"The Iron Wall"

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached.

"So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say 'non' and withdraw from Zionism.

Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else pive population.

"Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach."

You'll be pleased to learn that the healthcare plan is coming and that it will contain special benefits for treating Trump Derangment Sydrome, so there may be hope of restoring you sanity.

No it isn't - We've been waiting 12 years for the Republican health care plan. It doesn't exist and never will.

Actually President Trump did give a speech about his health plan that was rejected. The Trumpcare plan was to provide tremendous healthcare of unparalleled quality at almost unbelievable savings.

Republicans don't need a healthcare plan and Americans didn't need and don't need a healthcare plan. All the country needs is a few patches to the existing (pre Obamacae) system to insure people with pre existing conditions had access to hospital care without going broke - affordable outpatient care was already available through existing federal state clinics that had sliding scale fees - and that poor people who had no insurance didn't have to lose everything before they could qualify for Medicaid. This could have been accomplished in a month if the Democrats had not decided to make healthcare a political issue to run on.

"Trumpcare" is not a healthcare plan, it is a framework for the Congress to work on but Democrats would not consider anything but Obamacare and Republicans were too divided to move forward. Everyone in America already had access to healthcare, but for some, those with pre existing conditions and the poor who were uninsured, it was necessary to lose everything in order to qualify for Medicaid if they were very sick. This was a financial issue and could have been remedied very quickly and cheaply by allowing who were very sick and poor or with pre existing conditions temporary access to Medicaid for the duration of their illness. With that small fix, America would have had universal healthcare.
Insuring people with pre existing conditions is an 800 lb gorilla. It is not a small tweak

Republicans haven’t come up with a solution

You'll be pleased to learn that the healthcare plan is coming and that it will contain special benefits for treating Trump Derangment Sydrome, so there may be hope of restoring you sanity.

No it isn't - We've been waiting 12 years for the Republican health care plan. It doesn't exist and never will.

Republicans don't need a healthcare plan and Americans didn't need and don't need a healthcare plan. All the country needs is a few patches to the existing (pre Obamacae) system to insure people with pre existing conditions had access to hospital care without going broke - affordable outpatient care was already available through existing federal state clinics that had sliding scale fees - and that poor people who had no insurance didn't have to lose everything before they could qualify for Medicaid. This could have been accomplished in a month if the Democrats had not decided to make healthcare a political issue to run on.

"Trumpcare" is not a healthcare plan, it is a framework for the Congress to work on but Democrats would not consider anything but Obamacare and Republicans were too divided to move forward. Everyone in America already had access to healthcare, but for some, those with pre existing conditions and the poor who were uninsured, it was necessary to lose everything in order to qualify for Medicaid if they were very sick. This was a financial issue and could have been remedied very quickly and cheaply by allowing who were very sick and poor or with pre existing conditions temporary access to Medicaid for the duration of their illness. With that small fix, America would have had universal healthcare.
Insuring people with pre existing conditions is an 800 lb gorilla. It is not a small tweak

Because insurance isn't for people with pre-existing conditions. If you want to help them, you need something different. That's just not how insurance works. We've been trying to pretend it can work that way, but it can't, and our delusions are - literally - killing us.

President Trump came up with a solution I Iike.

Tremendous healthcare of fantastically high quality. provided at almost unbelievable savings.

The Senate voted against Trump's ideas, but maybe the next Senate next year, will think a lot more about Trumpcare.

They aren't looking for one.

President Trump has already unveiled his plan, it was already voted on, and the libs in Congress said "no".

Trump has a 3 part plan- Tremendous selection and choice in healthcare, stupendously High Quality of Services, and all at an almost unbelievable amount of savings for the consumers.

I liked it, the libs didn't, the idea of "choice" I think is anathema to them.

Last edited:

President Trump has already unveiled his plan, it was already voted on, and the libs in Congress said "no".

Trump has a 3 part plan- Tremendous selection and choice in healthcare, stupendously High Quality of Services, and all at an almost unbelievable amount of savings for the consumers.

Private, market based health Insurance is not a possibility for every American. It's why every other developed country in the world has universal health care.

Putin will not allow Trump to go to war with Iran.
Nancy is so brilliant, by delaying the senate impeachment process, hoping and knowing that Trump will only add more fodda to the fuel, she has in fact laid before the world and us, that Trump is a dangerous human being, never to back up anything he does and says and keeping him power, lays before the GOP blame and ownership for anything he does going forward...brilliant move, Nancy!!

Iran tends to be peaceful, I doubt if there would be war
In other news, Trump is totally insane, and he is not peaceful. ttps://www.msnbc.com/david-gura/watch/trump-threatens-iran-with-attacks-on-52-sites-76078661812

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/92d22148-a760-4a4e-a434-210f49c48ebe

Iran is the one who threatened America first, our President is just warning the Supreme Leader of the Axis of Evil that we're just not going to stand still if they make a mistake and escalate the crisis

Peacful?? Iran?? Surely you jest

In comparison to America, Russia,China Saudis & Israel yes Iran is more peaceful.

In comparison to Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Sweden then Iran is aggressive.
Wanna hear a dumb pollock joke??

America is deeply entrenched in NeoCon values.

Note we aren't helping anyone else against genocide & oppression.

America did nothing about Rwanda, 5 million killed in the Congo war, Darfur genocide, Rohingya genocide etc.

Because they don't involve a certain violent country in the Mid East.
Poland didn't do shit either.....

Now back to the pollock joke.....I only know one...…

A racist pollock logs onto a messageboard….all by himself...…

Enjoy the fish folks, I'm here all week....

The USA has the power to stop genocide.
Poland does not.
Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
Well I do not think like a puppet so zI do not know what Irans next move is but if I were china and or russia my navy would be heading to the gulf of omar and the gulf of aden and I would be instructing my Iranian puppet to prepare thier war ships for launch and meet up with my war ships. I would instruct Iran to black and hassle every oil barge leaving both areas with my ships with in a few hundred yards and I would explain my presence as a peace keeping venture. Then I would start buying Iranian oil at a bargain price and not using the US dollar to do so. Evry international deal in which the dollar is not used would then go toward unseating the dollar as the international standard. Over time I would attack the dolllar being the international standard and deprive the west of oil as much as could. We will see how they react but I am real interested in the movement of the the russia and chinese navy today.
Trump will put Russia and China in their place if they dare oppose our will...

He is far more powerful than both of them...do you really think Putin will dare do something without making sure it was ok with Trump first??

#MAGA
Your insane......China with one move on the financial scene could wipe our markets out yesterday, Putin can order Trump to eat shit with a biscuit and he would and Iran.....seriously....1 million plus could destroy us today, fuck tamar....stop with the chest thumping, the US ain't shit no more, thanks to Trump!!

Private, market based health Insurance is not a possibility for every American. It's why every other developed country in the world has universal health care.

Socialized medicine is always a failure. America doesn't have it, and we have the most tremendous economy on the planet.

Socialized medicine is always a failure. America doesn't have it, and we have the most tremendous economy on the planet.
Wrong! I have friends in various countries who are very happy with their socialized medicine. You are an uniformed ignoramus who hasn't the foggiest idea of what you are talking about. When you have a catastrophic condition with insurance you lose everything here in the states. No one with a functioning brain can actually call that insurance. I have several friends who died as a result of catastrophic because the insurance played out leaving no other option but fund raisers. The most powerful country in the world and we have to have fund raisers to keep people alive? Are you fucking kidding me?

Every developed country in the world has that "failure", you talk about. Keep drinking the Kool-aid DA.

Forum List

Back