There is some good people in those white supremacist groups , Trotsky Trump says,

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
You don't get a bye on this and have your daughter step up and attack the people and groups that you populated in the first place. You preach hate you create monsters. He's still a pig and this proves it.

You don't get a bye on this and have your daughter step up and attack the people and groups that you populated in the first place. You preach hate you create monsters. He's still a pig and this proves it.
If you blame Trump, you are a lazy, TV thinker.

NotEven.jpg

There is not even a single synapse going off in that piece of shit's dense skull, let alone a "thought".

It's a black hole of pure libtard ignorance between those ears.

There is not even a single synapse going off in that piece of shit's dense skull, let alone a "thought".

It's a black hole of pure libtard ignorance between those ears.

Been a slice your gone.

You know you have them by the balls when they can't even defend scum bag.

You've misquoted him for almost 2 years.

no need to do more than laugh at you.
Ya you bet "
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'" From the Atlantic , Organized by a white supremacist group, where David Duke attended and spoke with Nazi around every corner , but hay there was some people their peacefully protested . Very fine people . IF I'm misquoting your piece of shit leader then the whole world is. I'm in good company , your standing with the Nazi's the KKK and the white supremacist. By the way, this is the first time in history where your type. your party and your God and leader was supported by these three groups, So you're in good company. You should be proud. Now if your interested I can give you a substantial list from these three groups that show their love and support for your side and your God and leader. PITIFUL!

Ya you bet "
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'" From the Atlantic , Organized by a white supremacist group, where David Duke attended and spoke with Nazi around every corner , but hay there was some people their peacefully protested . Very fine people . IF I'm misquoting your piece of shit leader then the whole world is. I'm in good company , your standing with the Nazi's the KKK and the white supremacist. By the way, this is the first time in history where your type. your party and your God and leader was supported by these three groups, So you're in good company. You should be proud. Now if your interested I can give you a substantial list from these three groups that show their love and support for your side and your God and leader. PITIFUL!

Why don't you find the WHOLE quote, and not what the media feeds you?

Ya you bet "
You misquoted-get the WHOLE statement-nice try though. And for the record, he is YOUR PRESIDENT!

Ya you bet "

You suggesting that this one quote is the only thing that ties him to these three hate groups is a hoot. It would be the same as saying Your not a bigot because you didn't mean what you said even though there is 100 other proofs that you are. Your a hater because you aligned yourself with the same groups that support you and scum bag and yes that would be the big three , the Nazi's they love you, the kkk they love you and the white supremacist they really love you.Why do they love you because your filled with the exact same hate as they are. In fact without you hate lead cowboys, Scum Bag would have never been elected. And all his supporters are haters simple logical deduction.

Ya you bet "

You suggesting that this one quote is the only thing that ties him to these three hate groups is a hoot. It would be the same as saying Your not a bigot because you didn't mean what you said even though there is 100 other proofs that you are. Your a hater because you aligned yourself with the same groups that support you and scum bag and yes that would be the big three , the Nazi's they love you, the kkk they love you and the white supremacist they really love you.Why do they love you because your filled with the exact same hate as they are. In fact without you hate lead cowboys, Scum Bag would have never been elected. And all his supporters are haters simple logical deduction.

Give these guys a call

see if they have tools to remove the sludge from your cranium.

You put too much stock into what the media says about him, and not enough in what he actually says.

6F34D773-790C-4C3F-A020-9E8793F56391.jpeg

Ya you bet "

You hate Trump-what makes you think you are better than anyone else? YOU are worse-All Trump supporters are haters? What the Hell is wrong with you? I know the media has spoon fed you this shit and you swallowed it eagerly, but its time to face reality-Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT and your delusions can't change that.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'" From the Atlantic , Organized by a white supremacist group, where David Duke attended and spoke with Nazi around every corner , but hay there was some people their peacefully protested . Very fine people . IF I'm misquoting your piece of shit leader then the whole world is. I'm in good company , your standing with the Nazi's the KKK and the white supremacist. By the way, this is the first time in history where your type. your party and your God and leader was supported by these three groups, So you're in good company. You should be proud. Now if your interested I can give you a substantial list from these three groups that show their love and support for your side and your God and leader. PITIFUL![/QUOTE]

Why don't you find the WHOLE quote, and not what the media feeds you?[/QUOTE]You suggesting that this one quote is the only thing that ties him to these three hate groups is a hoot. It would be the same as saying Your not a bigot because you didn't mean what you said even though there is 100 other proofs that you are. Your a hater because you aligned yourself with the same groups that support you and scum bag and yes that would be the big three , the Nazi's they love you, the kkk they love you and the white supremacist they really love you.Why do they love you because your filled with the exact same hate as they are. In fact without you hate lead cowboys, Scum Bag would have never been elected. And all his supporters are haters simple logical deduction.[/QUOTE]

Give these guys a call

You put too much stock into what the media says about him, and not enough in what he actually says.[/QUOTE]

Ya you bet "

Give these guys a call

You put too much stock into what the media says about him, and not enough in what he actually says.
Your gone .It's been a slice, Stupid cartoon responses get the boot, wasted bandwidth

Ya you bet "
Are you just as concerned about Black Supremacism ? or Islam Supremacism ?

Ya you bet "
Are you just as concerned about Black Supremacism ? or Islam Supremacism ?
Nonsense

And stop lying. Trump did not say there were some good people in any white supremacist group.
He said the were good people on both sides (which included many people who were simply protesting the removal of a Robert E Lee statue out of a city park). and had no connection to white supremacy whatsoever.

Secondly, we don't really know if there was a single actual white supremacist in that march. They could have all been leftist, agent provocatuers. Could have been from Antifa, BLM, etc

And were there really ANY "good people" among the counterprotestors ? Weren't they all illegally blocking a street, with a legally permitted march on it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back