There is nothing about this chiefs win that tells me they have a chance on the road vs Buffalo and Baltimore

I find this more than a little amusing w/ The Cowboys! Even when they started sliding in the late 90's, they were still able to beat GB & Favre! Rodgers, now Love will continue to own them! Too bizarre! :rolleyes: :stir::D
Okay, only down 17. If they come up with a stop or turnover and score it'll be down 10. Come on Green Bay. Get at least 3 and eat up a lot of clock. Take it to the 4th up 20

All I know is if Dallas gets bounced in the first round, I don't want to hear anyone next year say Dallas is going to win it all. No they aren't. LOL.

Their offense still looks like shit and only scored 1 td all night. So what do u think will happen when they go on the road vs a better team?

BTW: why does TUA look deformed when he throws the ball?
I'm sure you will brush off this embarrassment next year and be optimistic with Belicheck or Carroll as your head coach. I'll be honest, I'd be a little worried if they had such leadership

1705275164967.png

The chiefs certainly have slid a bit, but there’s always the chance that Mahomes pulls a rabbit out of his hat.

Okay, only down 17. If they come up with a stop or turnover and score it'll be down 10. Come on Green Bay. Get at least 3 and eat up a lot of clock. Take it to the 4th up 20

All I know is if Dallas gets bounced in the first round, I don't want to hear anyone next year say Dallas is going to win it all. No they aren't. LOL.

GB scored another TD! I think they have this! Not a fan of "Undisputed," but have to watch Skip Baseless and Michael Irving crawl into a hole after this embarrassing performance yet again! Being #2 seed did them no good or favors as they go down in flames to a WC team that probably shouldn't have been in the playoffs! They thought having a "home" game would help; IT DIDN'T! :nono: :dunno::p

The chiefs certainly have slid a bit, but there’s always the chance that Mahomes pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
I heard Taylor finally let Travis go to 2nd base and he's been playing much better. Promised him 3rd base if he wins the next game. Sex for the next one and anal for Superbowl.

GB scored another TD! I think they have this! Not a fan of "Undisputed," but have to watch Skip Baseless and Michael Irving crawl into a hole after this embarrassing performance yet again! Being #2 seed did them no good or favors as they go down in flames to a WC team that probably shouldn't have been in the playoffs! They thought having a "home" game would help; IT DIDN'T! :nono: :dunno::p
I was thinking that. Perhaps Detroit was lucky not to have to play Green Bay. Now at least we see it coming.

I heard Taylor finally let Travis go to 2nd base and he's been playing much better. Promised him 3rd base if he wins the next game. Sex for the next one and anal for Superbowl.

IDK who'd want to deal w/ that ne'er-do-well skank? She's gone thru just about all the single celebs in Hollywood and molested a Kennedy kid! She's disgusting & I have no idea why she's not taken to task for spreading herself around for well over 10 years! :dunno: :nono::eek::rolleyes:

I hope they lose BIG and say goodbye!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise of arrogance! They scored TD, then get flagged on the successful 2 pt. conv.! After the penalty, they missed the PAT when it "donked" off the upright! GB scoring at will now with it getting out of hand B4 the 4th Qtr.! They're up 41-16 now! McCarthy better have his resume typed up! Jerry can't ignore this embarrassment! The fans are already booing! :nono: :eek::rolleyes::heehee::stir:

IDK who'd want to deal w/ that ne'er-do-well skank? She's gone thru just about all the single celebs in Hollywood and molested a Kennedy kid! She's disgusting & I have no idea why she's not taken to task for spreading herself around for well over 10 years! :dunno: :nono::eek::rolleyes:
She wrote a song about it.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?
I'm so sick of running as fast as I can
Wondering if I'd get there quicker
If I was a man

And I'm so sick of them coming at me again
'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man

They'd say I hustled
Put in the work
They wouldn't shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve
What I was wearing
If I was rude
Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves?
And they would toast to me, oh
Let the players play
I'd be just like Leo
In San Trope
I'm so sick of running as fast as I can
Wondering if I'd get there quicker
If I was a man
And I'm so sick of them coming at me again
'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man
What's it like to brag about
Raking in dollars
And getting bitches and models
And it's all good if you're bad
And it's okay if you're mad
If I was out flashing my dollars
I'd be a bitch, not a baller
They paint me out to be bad
So it's okay that I'm mad

Their offense still looks like shit and only scored 1 td all night. So what do u think will happen when they go on the road vs a better team?

BTW: why does TUA look deformed when he throws the ball?
Stephen A Smith thinks Jerry Jones will suck up his pride and hire Belicheck. And Belicheck has lost the privilege of asking for full control. Dallas is the perfect fit. A highly talented team who needs the right coach.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise of arrogance! They scored TD, then get flagged on the successful 2 pt. conv.! After the penalty, they missed the PAT when it "donked" off the upright! GB scoring at will now with it getting out of hand B4 the 4th Qtr.! They're up 41-16 now! McCarthy better have his resume typed up! Jerry can't ignore this embarrassment! The fans are already booing! :nono: :eek::rolleyes::heehee::stir:

What a crazy profession. Think about poor McCarthy. He was feeling good after beating Detroit. They had the 2 seed. Won their division. First game at home against Green Bay.

I wonder if any part of him thought about what would happen if he lost. That his job was on the line. Kind of sucks to have a great season like that and get fired because of one game.

Someone listed all the coaches who might lose their jobs. Not all of them would lose their jobs like Detroit's coach would have been okay if the Rams beat Detroit yesterday.

Stephen A Smith thinks Jerry Jones will suck up his pride and hire Belicheck. And Belicheck has lost the privilege of asking for full control. Dallas is the perfect fit. A highly talented team who needs the right coach.
he not going to no fuckin Dallas to be the coach of trashy Dak

What a crazy profession. Think about poor McCarthy. He was feeling good after beating Detroit. They had the 2 seed. Won their division. First game at home against Green Bay.

I wonder if any part of him thought about what would happen if he lost. That his job was on the line. Kind of sucks to have a great season like that and get fired because of one game.

Someone listed all the coaches who might lose their jobs. Not all of them would lose their jobs like Detroit's coach would have been okay if the Rams beat Detroit yesterday.
Well if he had all that on his mind he didnt need to be the coach anyway

I don't know how the owner gets so much blame? Not one tackle, block, pass or catch was done by Jerry Jones. He pays these players tens of millions each to play consistent and not give games away. Packers went length of the field on opening drive easily. 7-0. How is that the 82 yr old owners fault?

Fact: Mcarthy and Quinn.....setup the gameplan on offense/defense.

Jerry can't help but interfere in the team's management! He's the reason they've floundered for 30 yrs. :nono:

I don't know how the owner gets so much blame? Not one tackle, block, pass or catch was done by Jerry Jones. He pays these players tens of millions each to play consistent and not give games away. Packers went length of the field on opening drive easily. 7-0. How is that the 82 yr old owners fault?

Fact: Mcarthy and Quinn.....setup the gameplan on offense/defense.
He sets the culture thinks he’s a drafting wizard etc etc. How often did Kraft do pressers? The Rooneys? Etc. If you don’t think he’s involved in other aspects behind the scenes….

Forum List

Back