There is no video of Epstein's death

What did he secure the noose to that was strong enough
to support his weight and high enough to hang himself?

Why would a medic be using an Ambu bag with a CPR mask
on J.E. as they’re entering the hospital an hour after he was found

Why did they put a neck brace on him

Why are there 2 red streaks on the brace
that extend onto his neck?

How did the Post know exactly where to be
to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

He was pronounced dead at the hospital...
he was dead when he got there,
why wasn’t he covered and why use an Ambu bag

Why are there only sketches of him from his court appearance
which was the first time he was out in public
since his ‘first attempted suicide’

Like I said that morning...always a chance he ain't the corpse they got at the ER...by the time they do a DNA test he's long gone.
No, not long gone...waiting in the wings

waiting for what? If you want to get way the fuck out there, maybe the FBI tried to kill him....maybe the CIA, or Mossad...who the hell knows anymore. He could be in federal custody somewhere in Wyoming for all anybody knows. One thing is certain....there were numerous video tapes found in his mansion...who's on them and what were they doing? Who has the power to move an inmate in a NYC jail, cancel a suicide-watch, and keep the guards from doing their normal patrol? that's where to look...and it doesn't have to be a big-shot...lowly clerks can do things with a couple of clicks on a keyboard.

WillPower said:
a doornob is 3' off the floor, and crochet thread is strong...much stronger than anything Epstein had....paper sheets and a no-rip smock.
Actually Hess Had A Lamp Cord Around His Neck
I Was Making A Joke

And Hess Was 93

Boy oh boy, this dept of justice prison sure did a fine job protecting this high profile prisoner and the rights of the girls to face him, and get justice.

:rolleyes:
Yeah.....it's all Trump's fault.
No, not TRUMPs.

Bill Barr could have been on top of it, a little bit more... perhaps.

Though he is a very busy man... maybe one of his deputies could have placed a call to the prison after Epstein' s suicide ATTEMPT reminding them how important it was to keep him alive.
Then the Clintons could place a call to remind them how important it was to snuff the SOB once indictments where ready to drop. No witness.....no indictments.

waiting for what? If you want to get way the fuck out there, maybe the FBI tried to kill him....maybe the CIA, or Mossad...who the hell knows anymore. He could be in federal custody somewhere in Wyoming for all anybody knows. One thing is certain....there were numerous video tapes found in his mansion...who's on them and what were they doing? Who has the power to move an inmate in a NYC jail, cancel a suicide-watch, and keep the guards from doing their normal patrol? that's where to look...and it doesn't have to be a big-shot...lowly clerks can do things with a couple of clicks on a keyboard.
James Bond killed him to protect Prince Andrew.

Like I posted yesterday, there are video cameras at each end of the bloc but not pointed inside the cells. I was with ADT corporate for a number of years and sold surveillance systems. Probably physically impossible to retrofit a cell bloc with cameras...cost prohibitive....bullet cameras would be instantly destroyed by the inmates...even dome cameras that supposedly can withstand a .38 round can be compromised by smearing a substance across the shield. There are also privacy concerns; an inmate's mental state is already under enough duress without him thinking he's being watched 24-7. So no, there will be no video footage if he did indeed hang himself...if somebody went into his cell after him, that would be on a DVR/internet backup. But, like the WH cameras the day Vince Foster was murdered, they could have been conveniently on the fritz.
Now explain how he hung himself with nothing to tie to that would cause him to break his neck, and sheets that were too thin to support his weight.
EXACTLY!

to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

Maybe his recent "cell mate" was a special emissary from one or more of the extremely powerful people whom he may have rolled over on, and had a "special gift" (i.e. a cyanide cap) for him so he could do like Frankie Pentangeli.

Maybe his recent "cell mate" was a special emissary from one or more of the extremely powerful people whom he may have rolled over on, and had a "special gift" (i.e. a cyanide cap) for him so he could do like Frankie Pentangeli.

Curious the coroner "wanted more information" ain't it? The hyoid bone in your throat is usually broken if you are strangled or hanged.......so was Epstein's broken or was his neck broken....outside a martial artist, most killers ain't strong enough to break your neck so there is much to be learned just in that area....What was in his stomach? Were there ligature marks on his wrists or ankles? How long had he been dead before he got to the hospital? He went in on a gurney without a sheet over his head.

As news broke of billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s death this past weekend, there were calls for video footage to be immediately released, in order to prove what the vast majority disbelieve, that he could have committed suicide.
Official: There Is No Video Of Epstein’s Death

Of course there isn't I said days ago before EPSTEIN was first taken in he will end up dead guaranteed then you have your sheeple idiots that jump to the " nut uhhh he's in n24/7 protection LMFAO U really are fkn stupid asses aren't you.

Jeff gave HIS WORD that he wouldn't try to OFF himself again. Poor prison officials took him at his word.

Curious the coroner "wanted more information" ain't it? The hyoid bone in your throat is usually broken if you are strangled or hanged.......so was Epstein's broken or was his neck broken....outside a martial artist, most killers ain't strong enough to break your neck so there is much to be learned just in that area....What was in his stomach? Were there ligature marks on his wrists or ankles? How long had he been dead before he got to the hospital? He went in on a gurney without a sheet over his head.

If Jeff HUNG himself, then they found him hanging by a strap or something. Funny they say they found him dead but stop short of the ACTUAL DETAILS. That alone tells you it is a coverup of foul play.

These people did EVERYTHING in the world they could to make his "suicide" a reality. The guy did not kill himself, they made it possible that he BE killed with no evidence or records around to incriminate anyone. Within two weeks, it will all be swept under the rug, pending "further investigation" or "inconclusive evidence."

Yeah...who's in charge of the Dept. of Justice? What kind of loser ran this fail department?

A New Yawk democrap....Cryin Chuck does a face-down in his bagels and lox....maybe he and Jeff shared some young poontang although I doubt Schumer has gentials.
Barr is a New York Democrat? I know fat donnie was, but I didn't know Barr was also.

Boy oh boy, this dept of justice prison sure did a fine job protecting this high profile prisoner and the rights of the girls to face him, and get justice.

:rolleyes:
Yeah.....it's all Trump's fault.
No, not TRUMPs.

Bill Barr could have been on top of it, a little bit more... perhaps.

Though he is a very busy man... maybe one of his deputies could have placed a call to the prison after Epstein' s suicide ATTEMPT reminding them how important it was to keep him alive.
Then the Clintons could place a call to remind them how important it was to snuff the SOB once indictments where ready to drop. No witness.....no indictments.
Isn't it so amazing at how powerful the Clintons are and how weak the fat donnie administration is that they got to Epstein with ninja slyness even tho Epstein was locked up and under the control of the trump administration?

Like I posted yesterday, there are video cameras at each end of the bloc but not pointed inside the cells. I was with ADT corporate for a number of years and sold surveillance systems. Probably physically impossible to retrofit a cell bloc with cameras...cost prohibitive....bullet cameras would be instantly destroyed by the inmates...even dome cameras that supposedly can withstand a .38 round can be compromised by smearing a substance across the shield. There are also privacy concerns; an inmate's mental state is already under enough duress without him thinking he's being watched 24-7. So no, there will be no video footage if he did indeed hang himself...if somebody went into his cell after him, that would be on a DVR/internet backup. But, like the WH cameras the day Vince Foster was murdered, they could have been conveniently on the fritz.
Now explain how he hung himself with nothing to tie to that would cause him to break his neck, and sheets that were too thin to support his weight.
EXACTLY!

to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

His cell mate was a former cop who murdered 4 people......

EXACTLY!

to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

His cell mate was a former cop who murdered 4 people......
At least that's the story we're being told.

Barr is a New York Democrat? I know fat donnie was, but I didn't know Barr was also.

I know you can read but you seem to have issues understanding simple words....It's a FEDERAL prison..aka under the control of NY democrats in the FEDERAL government, ie the eunuchs Schumer, Nadler, and that airhead bottle blonde who's name escapes me.....Kristin somebody.

Forum List

Back