There is no video of Epstein's death

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As news broke of billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s death this past weekend, there were calls for video footage to be immediately released, in order to prove what the vast majority disbelieve, that he could have committed suicide.
Official: There Is No Video Of Epstein’s Death

Of course there isn't I said days ago before EPSTEIN was first taken in he will end up dead guaranteed then you have your sheeple idiots that jump to the " nut uhhh he's in n24/7 protection LMFAO U really are fkn stupid asses aren't you.

That's because Hillary had it deleted from her server. :auiqs.jpg:

hillary_clinton_i_did_not_have_textual_relations_with_that_server._5831419485.jpg

They said he wasn't on suicide watch and the camera was not on the person in the cell......so of course there was no opportunity to catch them in the act.

As with everything that involves the Clintons.. ...nothing seems to make any sense.
hillary-sxandals-what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

Like I posted yesterday, there are video cameras at each end of the bloc but not pointed inside the cells. I was with ADT corporate for a number of years and sold surveillance systems. Probably physically impossible to retrofit a cell bloc with cameras...cost prohibitive....bullet cameras would be instantly destroyed by the inmates...even dome cameras that supposedly can withstand a .38 round can be compromised by smearing a substance across the shield. There are also privacy concerns; an inmate's mental state is already under enough duress without him thinking he's being watched 24-7. So no, there will be no video footage if he did indeed hang himself...if somebody went into his cell after him, that would be on a DVR/internet backup. But, like the WH cameras the day Vince Foster was murdered, they could have been conveniently on the fritz.

Had it deleted by FBI agents investigating the case no less.

I agree! I was being sarcastic with my comment.
And, I would not doubt for one minute that Epstein was "left alone in his cell for several hours". When he should have been checked every half hour. Makes you wonder if the prison guard were "paid off". Not sure by who. My guess would be an "inside job".

Boy oh boy, this dept of justice prison sure did a fine job protecting this high profile prisoner and the rights of the girls to face him, and get justice.

:rolleyes:

Like I posted yesterday, there are video cameras at each end of the bloc but not pointed inside the cells. I was with ADT corporate for a number of years and sold surveillance systems. Probably physically impossible to retrofit a cell bloc with cameras...cost prohibitive....bullet cameras would be instantly destroyed by the inmates...even dome cameras that supposedly can withstand a .38 round can be compromised by smearing a substance across the shield. There are also privacy concerns; an inmate's mental state is already under enough duress without him thinking he's being watched 24-7. So no, there will be no video footage if he did indeed hang himself...if somebody went into his cell after him, that would be on a DVR/internet backup. But, like the WH cameras the day Vince Foster was murdered, they could have been conveniently on the fritz.
Now explain how he hung himself with nothing to tie to that would cause him to break his neck, and sheets that were too thin to support his weight.

Boy oh boy, this dept of justice prison sure did a fine job protecting this high profile prisoner and the rights of the girls to face him, and get justice.

Yeah.....it's all Trump's fault.
No, not TRUMPs.

Bill Barr could have been on top of it, a little bit more... perhaps.

Though he is a very busy man... maybe one of his deputies could have placed a call to the prison after Epstein' s suicide ATTEMPT reminding them how important it was to keep him alive.

Last edited:
Now explain how he hung himself with nothing to tie to that would cause him to break his neck, and sheets that were too thin to support his weight.

I already said he didn't hang himself, fool.....try reading the OP in threads you post in.

mudwhistle said:
Rudolf Hess Hung Himself From A Door Knob
With Crochet Thread

Yeah.....it's all Trump's fault.
No, not TRUMPs.

Bill Barr could have been on top of it, a little bit more... perhaps.

Though he is a very busy man... maybe one of his deputies could have placed a call to the prison after Epstein' s suicide ATTEMPT reminding them how important it was to keep him alive.

I doubt there was a "suicide-attempt"....I believe the monster he was in with lost his shit and tried to kill him.....stopping short when he realized he still has a chance at freedom if he beats the charges against him. Would Epstein rat him out?....not likely...somebody told him the rules of survival inside.

mudwhistle said:
Rudolf Hess Hung Himself From A Door Knob
With Crochet Thread

And? a doornob is 3' off the floor, and crochet thread is strong...much stronger than anything Epstein had....paper sheets and a no-rip smock.

Yeah...who's in charge of the Dept. of Justice? What kind of loser ran this fail department?

A New Yawk democrap....Cryin Chuck does a face-down in his bagels and lox....maybe he and Jeff shared some young poontang although I doubt Schumer has gentials.

EXACTLY!

What did he secure the noose to that was strong enough
to support his weight and high enough to hang himself?

Why would a medic be using an Ambu bag with a CPR mask
on J.E. as they’re entering the hospital an hour after he was found

Why did they put a neck brace on him

Why are there 2 red streaks on the brace
that extend onto his neck?

How did the Post know exactly where to be
to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

He was pronounced dead at the hospital...
he was dead when he got there,
why wasn’t he covered and why use an Ambu bag

Why are there only sketches of him from his court appearance
which was the first time he was out in public
since his ‘first attempted suicide’

What did he secure the noose to that was strong enough
to support his weight and high enough to hang himself?

Why would a medic be using an Ambu bag with a CPR mask
on J.E. as they’re entering the hospital an hour after he was found

Why did they put a neck brace on him

Why are there 2 red streaks on the brace
that extend onto his neck?

How did the Post know exactly where to be
to get pictures

Why wasnt he covered

He was pronounced dead at the hospital...
he was dead when he got there,
why wasn’t he covered and why use an Ambu bag

Why are there only sketches of him from his court appearance
which was the first time he was out in public
since his ‘first attempted suicide’

Like I said that morning...always a chance he ain't the corpse they got at the ER...by the time they do a DNA test he's long gone.

Forum List

Back