There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

If you cannot make the leap of intelligence to see how the talking serpent in scripture isn't a figment of the imagination just go to any church and you will see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears the preacher, a living descendant of that elusive talking serpent of old, beguile an entire congregation into defying the Law of God by worshipping a human being, celebrating his death, and solemnly eating him, only to pick their pockets religiously.

What is foolish is setting the instruction in scripture aside. You might as well gouge out your own eyes.
I go by the instructions of secular law they are not prejudiced or biased at least they weren't up until this point. But the people are taking action to correct the mistakes of their representatives. So you don't believe in Christianity at all that's fine I don't believe in any of the judgmental religions. Their laws are simply tribal laws that are transcended time somehow. At least the Eastern religions are about self-improvement and more a philosophy, rather than simple religious dogma. The only consequence would be one's own ignorance.

I go by the instructions of secular law they are not prejudiced or biased at least they weren't up until this point.

Seriously Stann? Almost every secular law is based on the most ignorant, superficial, literal, uneducated, superstitious, and perverse interpretation of what is written in the bible.

Like I said,

What is foolish is setting the instruction in scripture aside. You might as well pluck out your eyes, cram shit in your ears, cover yourself in blood, and run naked through the Serengeti.

It's a jungle out there and sin is like a dopefiend crouching behind your front door with a baseball bat patiently waiting for the opportunity to bash your skull in and rob you blind

Last edited:
Seriously Stann?

Almost every secular law is based on the most ignorant, superficial, literal, superstitious, and perverse interpretation of what is written in the bible.

Like I said,

What is foolish is setting the instruction in scripture aside. You might as well pluck out your eyes, cram shit in your ears, cover yourself in blood, and run naked through the Serengeti.
So you have no respect for the law. Good luck with that. Not obeying your religious laws cannot hurt anyone, but disobeying secular loss has definitely consequences on your physical form and mental health. Secular laws are obvious, you don't have the right to murder others, you don't have the right to harm others, you don't have the right to rob others. Those are the biggies. Our nation is all about Justice and equality for all.

So you have no respect for the law.

That's a strange conclusion but not that strange coming from someone who thinks that humans are just a host to an Us who experience life vicariously through the assimilated.

You claimed that your Us was responsible for the current condition of mankind which is fucked up, chaotic, violent and perverse without even an inkling that that's not a good thing.

Do yourself a favor. Take back possession of your soul from such abject captivity. Just do it.

Last edited:
That's a strange conclusion but not that strange coming from someone who thinks that humans are just a host to an Us who experience life vicariously through the assimilated.

You claimed that your Us was responsible for the current condition of mankind which is fucked up, chaotic, violent and perverse without even an inkling that that's not a good thing.

Do yourself a favor. Take back possession of your soul from such abject captivity. Just do it.
Vicariously ? I thought I explained to you we put the human in human beings. We are the driving force, when you speak it is your spirit speaking it is not the creature you are inhabiting. Without souls, humans are just another animal on this planet.

Vicariously ? I thought I explained to you we put the human in human beings. We are the driving force,

Right, vicariously, an Us of unknown origin that come to the earth in search of a human host. Your words.

when you speak it is your spirit speaking it is not the creature you are inhabiting. Without souls, humans are just another animal on this planet.

Nonsense.

I am one person with one body and one mind with one consciousness, soul, that I alone possess. When I speak I think the thoughts form the words and express them. There is no Us speaking through me. Your Us, as clever as it may be, has absolutely no place in me.

A person that abdicates possession of their own soul is the only person vulnerable to intrusion of such a malevolent self-negating entity, an Us, like a crowd of homeless people taking over and moving into an abandoned building that come from God only knows where.

Last edited:
Right, vicariously, an Us of unknown origin that come to the earth in search of a human host. Your words.

Nonsense.

I am one person with one body and one mind with one consciousness, soul, that I alone possess. When I speak I think the thoughts form the words and express them. There is no Us speaking through me. Your Us, as clever as it may be, has absolutely no place in me.

A person that abdicates possession of their own soul is the only person vulnerable to intrusion of such a malevolent self-negating entity, an Us, like a crowd of homeless people taking over and moving into an abandoned building that come from God only knows where.
I guess you can't understand unless you have a near-death experience or can facilitate out of body experiences. Then and only then will you understand who you are.

I guess you can't understand unless you have a near-death experience or can facilitate out of body experiences. Then and only then will you understand who you are.

We understand 2 things, 1) You see yourself as a "superior" being and 2) You truly believe that we are inferior and that when the time comes and you decide people like us are holding your great leap forward back you will call for our annihilation.

We understand 2 things, 1) You see yourself as a "superior" being and 2) You truly believe that we are inferior and that when the time comes and you decide people like us are holding your great leap forward back you will call for our annihilation.
I never said I was Superior to anyone we are all equals here. I also said it doesn't matter what you believe, you will be ease into the reality of what does exist when your physical body dies.

You sactimonious twit.

What makes you assume that I haven't had altered states of consciousness and near death experiences? When I see, hear, learn, think, and digest things while standing in the presence of God, whether in or out of body, I put that revelation into my own words that I speak in my own way and of my own accord. There is no "Us' that can teach me anything I don't already know or make me more human or a better person than I already am. Only I can do it myself.

No "Us" is speaking through me, and I don't need to host any "We' for me to know who I am.

Last edited:
You sactimonious twit.

What makes you assume that I haven't had altered states of consciousness and near death experiences? When I see, hear, learn, think, and digest things while standing in the presence of God, whether in or out of body, I put that revelation into my own words that I speak in my own way and of my own accord. There is no "Us' that can teach me anything I don't already know or make me more human or a better person than I already am. Only I can do it myself.

No "Us" is speaking through me, and I don't need to host any "We' for me to know who I am.
Whether you did or you didn't obviously that you didn't learn anything of value.

Whether you did or you didn't obviously that you didn't learn anything of value.

lol. I learned enough to not buy what you are selling. Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

Apparently you haven't learned a thing by exchanging your birthright as an individual for the specious promises of a self-negating multiplicity that only put you, the host, in a deep sleep.

Your right to reject this spiritual parasite is guaranteed by God. The will to do it is all on you.

Last edited:
I'm not selling anything you sure are.

No, I'm just being neighborly. I made you aware of the fact that you are walking down a dark alley teeming with bloodthirsty creatures, right into a dead end with a bad ending.

It really doesn't affect me in the least if you listen and turn around or not.

I'm not the one who was knocked out, robbed, and is being molested by 10 billion lost souls.

No, I'm just being neighborly. I made you aware of the fact that you are walking down a dark alley teeming with bloodthirsty creatures, right into a dead end with a bad ending.

It really doesn't affect me in the least if you listen and turn around or not.

I'm not the one who was knocked out, robbed, and is being molested by 10 billion lost souls.
It was total peace and beauty to be one with all the other souls. You will understand one day. That is the reason Jesus said to love thy enemies. There are no enemies but ourselves.

It was total peace and beauty to be one with all the other souls. You will understand one day.

I already understand. I do believe that you are having a religious experience, just not a very good one. Just like people who defy the law of God religiously and confuse dying every Sunday with a euphoric religious experience even though they never find peace in death.

One question. Are any of those 10 billion souls that you merge with alive now on earth?

I already understand. I do believe that you are having a religious experience, just not a very good one. Just like people who defy the law of God religiously and confuse dying every Sunday with a euphoric religious experience even though they never find peace in death.

One question. Are any of those 10 billion souls that you merge with alive now on earth?
You seem to fear of death of the physical manifestation. I do not. I know who and what I am. My experience is totally spiritual, I have let go of religion so it wouldn't dull or confuse the experience. I've already answered your question, only 2/3 rds. of our number can visit this world at one time. The balance must be maintained. Beginning in 2008 this world has had people being born without souls. This is not a good situation. The planet is now endangered.

P
You seem to fear of death of the physical manifestation. I do not. I know who and what I am. My experience is totally spiritual, I have let go of religion so it wouldn't dull or confuse the experience. I've already answered your question, only 2/3 rds. of our number can visit this world at one time. The balance must be maintained. Beginning in 2008 this world has had people being born without souls. This is not a good situation. The planet is now endangered.

No souls?

Thanks for that explanation. Do you recall the time and circumstances when you became a host? I mean, how old were you and was it your choice? Was there a promise made by "Us"?

P

No souls?
Unfortunately, replacing the physical forms that had souls is all that is left us now. Right now less than half of the people being born have souls. This will only increase as the physical population increases. The best all-around thing this world could do is reduce the population drastically.

Forum List

Back