There is No Reason

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
to try anyone else for Caylee's murder. Cause we don't know how she died.

Right?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
o, but ICA does. She knows what the fuck happened to her little girl.

Right?

You can try them, its the convicting part that will be hard.

A good prosecutor can indict and try a bologna sandwich for armed robbery, its winning the trial that is difficult.

Last edited:
Considering all police work is done by statistics.....if more cases went to trial vs. plea deals...we would likely see more acquitals. It would change the system.

Right?

There is cause to inquire into the circumstances of her death; where that leads is anyone's guess. Even today there are hundreds of independent investigations into the idenity of the Zodiac Killer, some by LEO's retired and as an active case at San Francisco PD, Vallejo PD and the Sonoma Co. SO.

Right?

There is cause to inquire into the circumstances of her death; where that leads is anyone's guess. Even today there are hundreds of independent investigations into the idenity of the Zodiac Killer, some by LEO's retired and as an active case at San Francisco PD, Vallejo PD and the Sonoma Co. SO.

No one can be convicted of the murder of Caylee Anthony because we don't know how she died.

Right?

No one can be convicted of the murder of Caylee Anthony because we don't know how she died.

Unless they confess, or we find some video of it happening.

Unless they confess, or we find some video of it happening.

That ain't gonna happen.

How do you know Caylee was murdered? And who are some of your suspects?

Casey Anthony was the cause of her daughter's death. The only question in my mind is . . . was it accidental or intentional?

If it was accidental she should have just reported it.

Indeed. Wasn't her claim that Caylee drowned in the swimming pool? sniff, sniff . . . that's bulloney. My guess? She was doing something else to her and that accidentally killed her and she covered it up.

Regardless . . . the evidence they presented combined with Casey's actions during those 31 days says guilty. That's how I'd have voted had I been on the jury . . . .

Casey Anthony was the cause of her daughter's death. The only question in my mind is . . . was it accidental or intentional?

If it was accidental she should have just reported it.

Indeed. Wasn't her claim that Caylee drowned in the swimming pool? sniff, sniff . . . that's bulloney. My guess? She was doing something else to her and that accidentally killed her and she covered it up.

Regardless . . . the evidence they presented combined with Casey's actions during those 31 days says guilty. That's how I'd have voted had I been on the jury . . . .

Yup me too.

Forum List

Back