There is no God!

Can this statement be proven (without the use of "faith") as incorrect?

-TSO

Chicago eh......... another dick breath from Chicago, I'm bored already. Why don't you clowns take all of those ass wipes back from Washington, they are trying to fuck up the nation as bad as the toilet they left.

Oh and Chicago style pizza sucks ass.:razz:

Did i miss something or was this thread meant to read There is no God to Help the Gov.?

If your perception of the world does not include god, then there is no god for you.

On the other hand, most that exhibit the zeusophobia(yes that is the actual name for it) that your posts displays, really are suffering from feeling inadequate. The zeusophobia victum usually feels so inadequate that they really fear god's disapproval, and display that by denying the existence of god.

Sorry you feel that way suave, that's too bad for you.

Well apparently, I'm "hateful and morally challenged." according to the negative rep I received. Oh well, I suppose I'll get over it. It's a shame the poster who did that felt they couldn't post that in the open thread. *shrugs*

Fyi, there is nothing hateful about this thread at all. As far as morally challenged, I'd have to say I've known plenty of "Christians" who had more moral issues than I do, so again, I'll survive.

-TSO

Prove there is a God or that there is no god.
No one can do either.

However until I see evidence there is a God, I will not believe there is one.

Ohh and the flying spaghetti monster is real!

Last edited:
I would love to be able to pretend there is a god.

Im happy for those who believe it and have comfort in what they believe.

I really dont like it when some of those people try to FORCE their religion on those of us who dont share it.

I cant pretend this fantasy is real, I just cant.

Sorry but its not in me to pretend like that.

I know some of you believe completely and are not pretending but I know some people are just pretending for family or hedging their bets.

I cant do that.

I dont believe.

I cant pretend I do.

It just makes no sense to believe in something there is absolutely NO evidence for.

I think it completely foolish to beat people up because they dont share your belief.

I believe in things I can find some evidence for and others dont require that level of proof to believe.

That does not make you better than me.

It makes you more irrational than me.

We don't prove negatives in debate. If the OP wishes to appear less of an idiot, he should rename the title "Prove there is a God" rather than the assbackward way he went about it.

There is no god...prove it's untrue...are you shitting me? Sign up for a term of debate.

I really dont like it when some of those people try to FORCE their religion on those of us who dont share it.

I know some of you believe completely and are not pretending but I know some people are just pretending for family or hedging their bets.

I cant do that.

I dont believe.

I cant pretend I do.

It just makes no sense to believe in something there is absolutely NO evidence for.

I think it completely foolish to beat people up because they dont share your belief.

I believe in things I can find some evidence for and others dont require that level of proof to believe.

I guess the fantasy of the evolution of man from nothing isn't something you can believe in either, right?

I cant do that.

I dont believe.

I cant pretend I do.

no one is more irrational than you.

Forum List

Back