why would a woman choose to become muslim?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Unless they enjoy being a slave to their husband and all other men in the world, why would women ever join islam? I really don't see any benefit for them in the religion, all it does is treat them like slaves using rules and customs that are outdated by hundreds of years.

i feel the same about christianity.....the wife must submit blah blah fucking blah....

I wonder too why a women would choose to register as or vote for a Republican. The party which opposed and 'killed' the Equal Rights Amendment: gee, I love making less money than the young fellow I'm training

leave it to a far leftist to turn a thread about religion into a political one.....and on the 3rd post.....

Still.......he's got a point. You do have to admit it.

Or, are you part of the old guard that denies the "glass ceiling" for women?

i feel the same about christianity.....the wife must submit blah blah fucking blah....

I wonder too why a women would choose to register as or vote for a Republican. The party which opposed and 'killed' the Equal Rights Amendment: gee, I love making less money than the young fellow I'm training

Because they saw what happened to Hillary and Palin.

not at all ABS....but the thread was about why a woman would be a Muslim not a Republican....on the 3rd post this guy makes it political.....just sayin....

leave it to a far leftist to turn a thread about religion into a political one.....and on the 3rd post.....

Harry, you're such a hypocrite it's down right amazing. Have you no shame?

Unless they enjoy being a slave to their husband and all other men in the world, why would women ever join islam? I really don't see any benefit for them in the religion, all it does is treat them like slaves using rules and customs that are outdated by hundreds of years.

The great majority don't choose to become a muslim. They have no choice in the matter since they are brainwashed from birth.

If you want a good pet, get a dog. If you want a good pet that can talk get a girlfriend or a wife!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK. Bring it on. I'm ready for all the shit I'm going to get for this little ditty...

Now I always have to respond to this glass ceiling thing.

I do not deny that women get paid less on average than men, but there may be a reason for that and it has nothing to do with intelligence or ability.

The simple fact is that most women want to have kids and therefore will want to take all kinds of maternity leave and will most likely be calling out every time the rug rats have a sniffle.

If I were going to hire a woman for a high paying powerful position, i would want some sort of guarantee that she wouldn't get knocked up and leave me hanging for weeks or months while she was on maternity leave. Imagine a woman who is absolutely indispensable and is in charge of a lucrative deal who says, "sorry I'm gone for the next 3 months because i want to be a mommy tough luck if the deal or project goes south."

The usual retort is that someone else should be able to take over yadda yadda but why should I hire 2 people to do the same job?

I can't ask her to sign a contract saying she won't get pregnant for 5 years can I? That would be illegal. So women get paid less because of the uncertainty that they may get pregnant and leave the company in a tough spot.

Maybe she actually believes it. I know this might seem hard for some, but i hardly believe every muslim man treats his wife like crap. And those outdated rules and customs also tend to keep them from being abused and treated disrespectfully by other men.

There has to be some logical reason after all. People always have reasons.

I do not deny that women get paid less on average than men, but there may be a reason for that and it has nothing to do with intelligence or ability.

The simple fact is that most women want to have kids and therefore will want to take all kinds of maternity leave and will most likely be calling out every time the rug rats have a sniffle.

If I were going to hire a woman for a high paying powerful position, i would want some sort of guarantee that she wouldn't get knocked up and leave me hanging for weeks or months while she was on maternity leave. Imagine a woman who is absolutely indispensable and is in charge of a lucrative deal who says, "sorry I'm gone for the next 3 months because i want to be a mommy tough luck if the deal or project goes south."

The usual retort is that someone else should be able to take over yadda yadda but why should I hire 2 people to do the same job?

I can't ask her to sign a contract saying she won't get pregnant for 5 years can I? That would be illegal. So women get paid less because of the uncertainty that they may get pregnant and leave the company in a tough spot.

No one person is indespensable and anyone in a management position who is competent knows this, and has a contingency plan as well as built in redundancies for all critical funcitons.
Equal pay for equal work, a living wage and a 40 hour work week - anathema to conservatives.

The great majority don't choose to become a muslim. They have no choice in the matter since they are brainwashed from birth.

that statement pretty much applies to all religions....doesnt it?

If you have a real fondness for fried chicken, there is absolutely nothing wrong with becoming a Baptist.

Yes to some extent it does, but the subject is Islam. And no other religion passes sentence of death on those who wish to give up their religion.

No one person is indespensable and anyone in a management position who is competent knows this, and has a contingency plan as well as built in redundancies for all critical funcitons.
Equal pay for equal work, a living wage and a 40 hour work week - anathema to conservatives.

You've never run a small business have you?

If a woman takes multiple maternity leaves, she is not doing equal work is she? In fact she is doing considerably less work than one who takes no maternity leaves.

And what is the fixation on a 40 hour week? No one who has ever been successful has only put in 40 hours a week.

Last edited:
Maybe for this reason

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY]YouTube - Wife Beating in Islam - Only a rod will help![/ame]

Forum List

Back