There is no God!

I'm an atheist, and I never claimed there is no God. Of course there is.

God exists, in the human heart.

We created it in our image, not the other way around.

I guess the fantasy of the evolution of man from nothing isn't something you can believe in either, right?

You are correct evolution has it's missing link, however, there is evidence of the evolution of man from other forms of man (ie the cavemen). There is absolutely no evidence that you God, snapped his fingers and created man out of nothing. If there were proof outside of faith, I'm sure your case would be much easier to make, until then, call me a sceptic.

-TSO

Can this statement be proven (without the use of "faith") as incorrect?

-TSO
Knowing for sure, that there is none, is just as fucked up as being sure there is one.

Is there life on other planets. There is no correct answer.

Is Anne Coulter male or female ? Nobody knows for sure. Not even it's parents.

I do not believe in God. But I have a proposition to make to the board.

Let me play around with the definition of GOD, and I can prove to you there are no rational atheists!!

There is hard evidence for evolution.

However there is no evidence that living creatures spontaneously come into being. Regardless of whether they're complex or simple. Doesn't happen.

And see.. If you spent a little more time on science and life and biology and evolution you would know there is no theory in which life spontaneously happens..

But let's speculate shall we??

What is to say that life didn't tag along one of the many meteors or astroids that slammed into our planet?? Possible isn't it??

Oh but your gonna say there is no animal that can survive space and re-entry right.. Let alone the explosion from slamming into earth..

Behold!! A tiny creature you knew nothing about until now.. Are you ready??

Tardigrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A water bear..

Some can survive temperatures of -273°C, close to absolute zero,[5] temperatures as high as 151 °C (303 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than other animals such as humans, can live a decade without water, and even the vacuum of space.

Yup.. That will take it through space, re-entry, and landing easily.. The issue here is this.. This is one possible explination..

And with one possible explination, there could be many more.. It is unlikely that man will travel back in time and find out how life started on our planet.. But it is very likely that it started in this manner.. So.. Life doesn't have to spontaneously appear.. There are other possibilities..

I do not believe in God. But I have a proposition to make to the board.

Let me play around with the definition of GOD, and I can prove to you there are no rational atheists!!
You must have skipped over my previous post.

I had to!!

Or else some one may dare me to take up my challenge!!
My post nullified your challenge before it was given!:lol:

BUT: I give you this, from an atheist:

Hank Williams -- Digitally remastered 1/11/2010 | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

Last edited:

-TSO
Knowing for sure, that there is none, is just as fucked up as being sure there is one.

Is there life on other planets. There is no correct answer.

Is Anne Coulter male or female ? Nobody knows for sure. Not even it's parents.

LOL ~ Listen, I don't mind Anne, but can only take her in small doses. THIS was funny!

-TSO

In a way yes. However, your statement is impossible to prove and relies soly on "faith."

I know you say you don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster but if I asked you if life existed on some far away planet besides ours, your answer would likely be a resounding yes! Which would lead to the very same question you posed except in this case your answer to your very own question would have to be, no.

Last edited:

-TSO

Yes. One would merely have to define 'God' and then detect or demonstrate something that meets the definition given.

:cool:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHlsI5jQHJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHlsI5jQHJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

In a way yes. However, your statement is impossible to prove and relies soly on "faith."

I know you say you don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster but if I asked you if life existed on some far away planet besides ours, your answer would likely be a resounding yes! Which would lead to the very same question you posed except in this case your answer to your very own question would have to be, no.

My answer will be no until there is proof of this alien lifeform somewhere lese in the universe.

-TSO

Forum List

Back