There Is No England Now...

The British government hasn't banned wearing of military uniforms when off duty. Some DoD desk jockeys wanted too, but the PM didn't allow it. Pity you knee jerk too soon, eh.

Their Soldiers have to actually fear their own People. What happened to Great Britain?
I bet you're against drone strikes on terrorist Americans, right? Why don't you do us all a favor and bite the cyanide pill you have hiding up your ass.

Aw, Ravi the Raving Lunatic not feeling so fresh today? What's wrong, yer girl Rachel Maddcow not let you suck on her butt plug? Poor baby. :(

Last edited:
London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia

May 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

government_censorship_poster-p228099302315531500qzz0_400-350x350.jpg

Priorities, priorities. Witnesses claim it took London police 20 minutes to show up and stop the two Muslim killers. The official police narrative is something like 9 minutes for the unarmed police and 14 minutes for the armed police (those crazy Americans with their guns everywhere, really.)

But when it comes to something truly serious, like protecting Muslims from elderly British women, then the coppers were on the case.

“An 85-year-old woman has this afternoon been arrested after abuse was hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham Mosque. The pensioner was handcuffed and taken away in a van by officers attending the Canterbury Street mosque for Friday prayers. As worshippers gathered outside the venue, a woman at a nearby bus stop shouted: “go back to your own country”.

The arrested woman, from the Maidstone Road area of Chatham, was taken away by officers at about 1.45pm and is now in police custody. A Kent Police spokesman said: “An 85 year old woman from Chatham was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.”

This woman survived WW2 and presumably learned all the wrong lessons about resisting fascism. But if she had been a Muslim beheading a British soldier, she could have just strolled away while the police took 20 minutes to come around.

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia | FrontPage Magazine

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia

Priorities, priorities. Witnesses claim it took London police 20 minutes to show up and stop the two Muslim killers. The official police narrative is something like 9 minutes for the unarmed police and 14 minutes for the armed police (those crazy Americans with their guns everywhere, really.)

But when it comes to something truly serious, like protecting Muslims from elderly British women, then the coppers were on the case.

“An 85-year-old woman has this afternoon been arrested after abuse was hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham Mosque. The pensioner was handcuffed and taken away in a van by officers attending the Canterbury Street mosque for Friday prayers. As worshippers gathered outside the venue, a woman at a nearby bus stop shouted: “go back to your own country”.

The arrested woman, from the Maidstone Road area of Chatham, was taken away by officers at about 1.45pm and is now in police custody. A Kent Police spokesman said: “An 85 year old woman from Chatham was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.”

This woman survived WW2 and presumably learned all the wrong lessons about resisting fascism. But if she had been a Muslim beheading a British soldier, she could have just strolled away while the police took 20 minutes to come around.

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia | FrontPage Magazine

This, along with becoming an oppressive Nanny/Police State. It is like the song says...There is no England now.

Which reminds me, Paultician. That was a great title for a thread. It really says it all. Good job.

- Jeri

Hey thanks. Yeah, Blair and the Labour Party used to joke about their Open-Border Policy really pissing those 'Racist' Rightwingers off. They never cared about their nation. They only wanted the power. All that's left now is a weak little Nanny/Police State. That was Blair and the Labour Party's gift to their People. It's so sad.

The British people are some wonderful people. I have met quite a few over the years and you couldn't ask for better friends. Their soldiers have the reputation of being very fine young men. It is a terrible shame that their own government has failed them.

Great article, AJ. What do you believe the timeline is for America - for this to begin happening where we openly see the targeting of non muslims like this 85 yr old while turning a blind eye to Islam. Any ideas?

Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

They are arresting British citizens for making anti-Muslim/racist statements online now too.

Boy that Primeminister sure knows how to deal with Islamic violence, doesn't he?

Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

They are arresting British citizens for making anti-Muslim/racist statements online now too.

Boy that Primeminister sure knows how to deal with Islamic violence, doesn't he?

Yes, the British have become very cannibalistic. They've eaten their own for many years now. They've been destroyed from within. Like i said, just an oppressive & weak little Nanny/Police State at this point.

Last edited:

Yes a friend of mine over there told me that. They are arresting the non muslims over what they write on the internet. Now if you see the Muslims out on the streets rioting with big white signs that read.......... Kill the Juice and Death to anyone who insults Islam or To Hell With Freedom? Those guys don't get arrested for that.

Last edited:
I am beginning to think you guys are right, the bastard government is molly coddling Muslims and gagging the rest of us. I have just been reading about it on the web and I am pissed off. I cannot sleep and it is only 5am in England but I figure I have work to do carefully crafting a response to the government taking away my freedom of speech. Here is a statutory law that I will have to contend with.

the malicious communications act

Malicious Communications Act 1988

I am beginning to think you guys are right, the bastard government is molly coddling Muslims and gagging the rest of us. I have just been reading about it on the web and I am pissed off. I cannot sleep and it is only 5am in England but I figure I have work to do carefully crafting a response to the government taking away my freedom of speech. Here is a statutory law that I will have to contend with.

Nanny/Police State run amok. It's very sad to see what's happened to England. Just a weak irrelevant little island Nation at this point.

(My bold)

In the OP, it sounds like the police were already on scene @ the mosque, "attending services" - either believers themselves, or simply patrolling outside just in case. That's good police work, to anticipate possible trouble, & preposition forces to deal with it. If the police could have reasonably anticipated the attack on the soldier, I'm sure they would have either been there already or gotten there sooner, with an armed response.

The point to arresting the elderly woman is that her protests might incite violence.

Nanny/Police State run amok. It's very sad to see what's happened to England. Just a weak irrelevant little island Nation at this point.

(My bold)

UK is not a nanny nor police state. In a nanny state, presumably the police would never have shown up @ all @ the site of the attack on the soldier. Instead, Social Services would have shown up with some nice tea & crumpets, or maybe coffee & khat, if they knew the guests were Islamic. In a police state, the soldier presumably would have been in full uniform & armed, & probably with some of his military mates similarly kitted out, & thus not needed any protection.

I don't understand the point of bashing the Brits. They went into Afghanistan with us, & I believe had units in Iraq too. They participated in Libya, & of course the UK has a lot of experience in the ME, & in putting down insurgencies - Malaysia, N. Ireland, India, S. Africa, China & on & on.

Cameron's a pussy. He's no Margaret Thatcher.
He stands in one line with her. Thatcher destroyed and changed Britain´s economy from industry to financial services and gave the whole country to the bankers and speculators annihilating the worker´s rights and wealth. She was by far the worst politician Britain ever suffered and all the succeeding little tykes just follow the aganda she implemented.

... and she attempted to prevent the unification of Germany.

(My bold)

In the OP, it sounds like the police were already on scene @ the mosque, "attending services" - either believers themselves, or simply patrolling outside just in case. That's good police work, to anticipate possible trouble, & preposition forces to deal with it. If the police could have reasonably anticipated the attack on the soldier, I'm sure they would have either been there already or gotten there sooner, with an armed response.

The point to arresting the elderly woman is that her protests might incite violence.

bullshitanimicon.gif

Forum List

Back