There Is No England Now...

When I saw the blood on the hands of the murders/terrorist, I am reminded of E. Powel’s “ Rivers of blood” speech . What the Prime Minister Cameron did was hedge his condemnation like a coward, and what weak response Muslims made condemning this attack are meaningless. Why did it happen in the first place? Why don’t Muslims take steps to prevent this kind of extremism to begin with? I am surprised at the lack of a public backlash, no large attacks, no riots, on Muslims, no burning down Mosques. Too bad Muslim countries don’t show this same restraint. They throw a hissy fit over…a silly cartoon, or a short internet movie, or a book they don’t like. Muslims aren’t giving themselves a very good image or reputation. They need to take a darned good look at themselves.

Well said. Yeah, i don't know what has happened to British Men. Cameron just seems so meek and effeminate. England desperately needs another Margaret Thatcher.

They seem to be very anti Military, kind of like how it was here during Vietnam. Its strange I served with the Brits, they have an outstanding Military.

This poor Soldier was horrifically beheaded in Public. England has been lost.

Why didn't anyone stop this? if some jihadis tried beheading a US Soldier in North Carolina in public I don't see it ending well for them.

Except one Jihadist had a gun, in a city where no one citizens and the vast majority of police can not carry guns!

Cameron's a pussy. He's no Margaret Thatcher.
He stands in one line with her. Thatcher destroyed and changed Britain´s economy from industry to financial services and gave the whole country to the bankers and speculators annihilating the worker´s rights and wealth. She was by far the worst politician Britain ever suffered and all the succeeding little tykes just follow the aganda she implemented.

Well, i'll have to politely disagree with your assessment of her. She was a strong respectable British Leader. I haven't seen one since.
By 1983 overall economic growth was stronger and inflation and mortgage rates were at their lowest levels since 1970, although manufacturing
output had dropped by 30 per cent since 1978
and unemployment remained high, peaking at 3.3 million in 1984.

What should the English do about this besides banning Military uniforms?
That would be an easy question to answer were it not for the fact that the Brits are allied with the U.S. and our aggressive actions in the Middle East continue to counterproductively provoke such retaliatory aggression as the attack on that British soldier. That brutal killing was not a random act of wanton murder. The stated motivation for it is being ignored by the mainstream media -- but how long does Government think it can keep the lid on this killing of a British soldier on British soil by individuals who have declared themselves to be enemy combatants?

How acceptable will it be to the general public when soldiers cannot safely wear their uniforms within the nation they exist to defend? The fact is England is under attack. Not by German bombers but by urban guerillas who are willing to kill and to die for a stated military objective.

Already this killing of a uniformed soldier is being spun as a "terrorist" act. But the currently accepted definition of terrorism is the politically motivated killing of civilians. This killing seems more like an act of war to me. And I think it should be addressed honestly and objectively and dealt with reasonably before it starts happening here.

Last edited:
"the Muslim communities who give so much to our country"

David-Cameron.jpg

UK: 7 men convicted of sex crimes against girls

London: 2 men decapitate soldier in broad daylight - Israel News, Ynetnews

london-muslim-protest-1.jpg

Massacre-Those-Who-Insult-Islam.jpg

Cameron minces words while Muslims mince his soldiers.

Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

On the news it said that idea has been overturned. England is still here and will not be ruled by ragheads. The queen said in a recent christmas message, that the people responsible for terror attacks will not change our way of life.

Keep the uniforms and give them their guns back. A soldier should have a firearm on him at all times. Let Britain return to their senses and realize this merry go round the Islamists have them on is meant to confuse them while they make their next move.

Do the right thing and classify Islam as a terrorist organization and get it out of Britain. That is what they need to do. Soldiers armed and on the streets will assist with the transition. It can be done. The people must demand it be done. Same goes for America. - Jeri

What happened to once mighty and proud England? Very sad times.

Muslim Immigrants UK: There Is No England Now! - YouTube
Islam means to submit...Anyway, Brittan has submitted. Unrestrained and unquestioned immigration is something modern western countries are burdened with. Mideast Muslim countries don't seem to have a problem with Christian/Jewish immigrants pulling this same kind of stunt. Because they won't let them in. Because they want to keep out the infidels. How unfair! I bring this up because when US troops were in Saudi Arabia in 1990 during operation desert storm, that is what motivated bin Laden to attack the US on 9/11. Our presence “desecrated” their witto bitty holly land. Muslims, they hate and they overreact, but WE on the other hand... We are neurotic like Hamlet. We are so sensitive of other cultures. Perhaps, our tolerance has its limits. Black immigrants to a white culture slaughtering a native based on racist intolerant religious motives, that’s not helping stop the hate here.

Invade Yugoslavia?

They should arrest the perps. Which they are doing.

Think about a government that tells its soldiers to take off their uniforms because they fear a confrontation between Islam and their country. ( should an armed soldier dare to kill a muslim attacker ) Think about how intimidated such a government is to decide THAT would be an answer!

Why not arm the soldiers and keep their uniforms on! The nation is under attack from Islam for heavens sakes! Is anyone thinking about this???

Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

On the news it said that idea has been overturned. England is still here and will not be ruled by ragheads. The queen said in a recent christmas message, that the people responsible for terror attacks will not change our way of life.

Hmmm.

The queen must be more out of touch than previously believed.

Obviously she is. Her own son Prince Charles received an invitation as a member to an exclusive Muslim Gentlemans club and in a gift of reciprocation gave the land Oxford University had wanted to hold onto ( for future expansion ) to the Muslims for an "Oxford Islamic Learning Center" on the grounds. Yes. He did.

Perhaps, if Hitler had really been astute, instead of the blitz he would have just silently had infiltrated England and then, by just peacefully immigrating, corrupted the whole system, he could have just won without firing a shot? Perhaps Muslims learned were Hitler didn’t.

Last edited:

Invade Yugoslavia?

They should arrest the perps. Which they are doing.

Think about a government that tells its soldiers to take off their uniforms because they fear a confrontation between Islam and their country. ( should an armed soldier dare to kill a muslim attacker ) Think about how intimidated such a government is to decide THAT would be an answer!

Why not arm the soldiers and keep their uniforms on! The nation is under attack from Islam for heavens sakes! Is anyone thinking about this???
If they did it, which I still doubt, it was only for temporary protection until the fucktards were rounded up. Are you this stupid in real life?? WTF is wrong with you people that you would be on here claiming the Brits were terrorized? They have been a shining beacon of FU to aggressors since at least WW2.

Damn, that fuzzy red font has got to go....can't you admin types do bold font without bleeding shadowing?

Forum List

Back