"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

Not be black for one

That makes him half white...I mean right.

and what. He isn't?

He isn't what? white or right? He's been right more often than not and he is half white. Clear things up?

EDIT: Wait, let me be more clear. I meant to say half of him isn't white...is that better?

EDIT2: He's half black is what I mean to say. However I'm only referring to the part of him that isn't white.

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

lol, he been right huh? that must be why the people kicked HIS PARTY into the Minority in congress under his reign of terror after only six years. Man you got it bad for Obama. you'll need to be deprogrammed along with a few other on here

Do you think it's exactly 50% or maybe 49-51? I'm sure he's way more than 36.4% black, that's a paltry number.

I don't care if he's frikken pink with purple polka dots. he's a race hustler along with his good pal Al Sharpton. and the latest polls taken, the majority of the people feels the same about him. worst President in History will be his only legacy. Jimma Carter is doing cartwheels over it.

That makes him half white...I mean right.

and what. He isn't?

He isn't what? white or right? He's been right more often than not and he is half white. Clear things up?

EDIT: Wait, let me be more clear. I meant to say half of him isn't white...is that better?

EDIT2: He's half black is what I mean to say. However I'm only referring to the part of him that isn't white.

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

lol, he been right huh? that must be why the people kicked HIS PARTY into the Minority in congress under his reign of terror after only six years. Man you got it bad for Obama. you'll need to be deprogrammed along with a few other on here

Do you think it's exactly 50% or maybe 49-51? I'm sure he's way more than 36.4% black, that's a paltry number.

I don't care if he's frikken pink with purple polka dots. he's a race hustler along with his good pal Al Sharpton. and the latest polls taken, the majority of the people feels the same about him. worst President in History will be his only legacy. Jimma Carter is doing cartwheels over it.

A race hustler? If someone were 36.4% white would you say that's a large enough percentage to call them white? Or do you think it's too small to count?

Thanks for veering off on an off topic tangent just because you are too dull headed to see the satirical twist implied by my graph. It wasn't meant to launch a political analysis on the deficit or fiscal budget. I don't agree with your off topic conclusion but I'll defer in order to remain on topic... see ya!

Thanks for running away! When you get busted for throwing a random chart out there, you ran away! Paint it whatever way you like, you lost. And please, don't come back.

and what. He isn't?

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

A race hustler? If someone were 36.4% white would you say that's a large enough percentage to call them white?
I wouldn't call him anything...just as I don't like people referring to me as "the white guy over there"

But that aside....race hustlers don't have to be black. I know many people that are not black that look for racism even where racism does not exist.

Heck, my sister called me a racist for not voting for Obama....even though she knew that I was a conservative for the last 35 years of my life.

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

A race hustler? If someone were 36.4% white would you say that's a large enough percentage to call them white?
I wouldn't call him anything...just as I don't like people referring to me as "the white guy over there"

But that aside....race hustlers don't have to be black. I know many people that are not black that look for racism even where racism does not exist.

Heck, my sister called me a racist for not voting for Obama....even though she knew that I was a conservative for the last 35 years of my life.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?

and what. He isn't?

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

A race hustler? If someone were 36.4% white would you say that's a large enough percentage to call them white? Or do you think it's too small to count?

You really aren't all that cute, no matter you think you are. must be schools out?

Thanks for veering off on an off topic tangent just because you are too dull headed to see the satirical twist implied by my graph. It wasn't meant to launch a political analysis on the deficit or fiscal budget. I don't agree with your off topic conclusion but I'll defer in order to remain on topic... see ya!

Thanks for running away! When you get busted for throwing a random chart out there, you ran away! Paint it whatever way you like, you lost. And please, don't come back.
I;m not going anywhere, I just won't discuss fiscal matters with you unless they have something to do with the op!

EDIT3:
yin_yang_small.gif

You really aren't all that cute, no matter you think you are. must be schools out?

I agree 36.4% is a majority of nothing.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?
I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

I'll call you a sleaze bag Hustler. Is that all better?
what i do is not your concern now. But you will for sure need to be Deprogrammed off Obama once he leaves. Or maybe he'll open a cult you can join

I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

Why is he a race hustler? Obama that is.

I'll call you nothing but a sleaze bag Hustler. Is that all better?
what i do is not your concern now.

What happened to you? Jesus, calm down.

I;m not going anywhere, I just won't discuss fiscal matters with you unless they have something to do with the op!

Interestingly, "fiscal matters" have nothing to do with the OP. The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it. Fiscal matters are irrelevant, as is your "Obama cut the deficit in half" argument.

Because his first assumption is "racism"....when it can be one of many reasons.

Because his first assumption is "racism"....when it can be one of many reasons.

Is this a specific occasion you are referring to or do you mean to say there is a pattern?

The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

What will future generations think about the way he was treated?

The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

Something like how this looks to us today.

140407074041-restricted-04-civil-rights-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America.

In what way? If he did expose it, he did nothing to redirect or even stem the "undercurrent."

I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

Not true. I will simply refer to a simple cliche colloquialism:

Actions speak louder than words.

It is times like these I wish I had a neg button.

It is times like these I wish I had a neg button.

Oh well, you don't.

Forum List

Back