"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

What will future generations think about the way he was treated?
ROFL... I hate Obama's cause he's a POS. I don't give a crap about the color of his skin.

The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

Something like how this looks to us today.

140407074041-restricted-04-civil-rights-horizontal-gallery.jpg

It is times like these I wish I had a neg button.

Oh well, you don't.

But I do have an ignore button. Bye!

:bsflag:

Something like how this looks to us today.

140407074041-restricted-04-civil-rights-horizontal-gallery.jpg

It is times like these I wish I had a neg button.

Oh well, you don't.

But I do have an ignore button. Bye!

:bye1:

Obama had a chance to move the country forward on this issue and he failed miserably. He handled every single incident involving race the wrong way. From him saying the police acted stupidly to If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon to him talking about years of police brutality. The problem with Obama is, the liberal naririve of white racism is not grounded in reality and facts, but they keep pushing their bullshit, no matter how much this really hurts the black community. If Obama actually told the truth to the black community, who knows how many black people he could inspire. But instead of tell the truth he tells them white racism is the problem. There's no difference between him and Sharpton.

So there is no police brutality ever? I guess we just made Walter Scott and Eric Garner up right? It must be a coup to bring on WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Police brutality is the least of the black man's problems.

You guys get an A for creativity when it comes to thinking up new ways to excuse police brutality.
You get an F for failure in your attempt to tie police brutality to USMB posters.

Jesus Christ the nuts on this forum have been defending the police brutality every step of the way.

For chrissakes you have huge threads started on theme that it's the victim's fault they got killed. You've got threads started by RWnuts trying to demonize the prosecutor solely for the 'crime' of trying to bring these cop thugs to justice.

What world are you in?

A race hustler? If someone were 36.4% white would you say that's a large enough percentage to call them white?
I wouldn't call him anything...just as I don't like people referring to me as "the white guy over there"

But that aside....race hustlers don't have to be black. I know many people that are not black that look for racism even where racism does not exist.

Heck, my sister called me a racist for not voting for Obama....even though she knew that I was a conservative for the last 35 years of my life.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?
I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

Why is he a race hustler? Obama that is.
Because his first assumption is "racism"....when it can be one of many reasons.

What if it is racism? Why have you people summarily rejected the existence of racism in this country?

I wouldn't call him anything...just as I don't like people referring to me as "the white guy over there"

But that aside....race hustlers don't have to be black. I know many people that are not black that look for racism even where racism does not exist.

Heck, my sister called me a racist for not voting for Obama....even though she knew that I was a conservative for the last 35 years of my life.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?
I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

What if it is racism? Why have you people summarily rejected the existence of racism in this country?
because they would then have to admit that they are racists.

Obama had a chance to move the country forward on this issue and he failed miserably. He handled every single incident involving race the wrong way. From him saying the police acted stupidly to If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon to him talking about years of police brutality. The problem with Obama is, the liberal naririve of white racism is not grounded in reality and facts, but they keep pushing their bullshit, no matter how much this really hurts the black community. If Obama actually told the truth to the black community, who knows how many black people he could inspire. But instead of tell the truth he tells them white racism is the problem. There's no difference between him and Sharpton.

So there is no police brutality ever? I guess we just made Walter Scott and Eric Garner up right? It must be a coup to bring on WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Police brutality is the least of the black man's problems.

You guys get an A for creativity when it comes to thinking up new ways to excuse police brutality.
You get an F for failure in your attempt to tie police brutality to USMB posters.

Jesus Christ the nuts on this forum have been defending the police brutality every step of the way.

For chrissakes you have huge threads started on theme that it's the victim's fault they got killed. You've got threads started by RWnuts trying to demonize the prosecutor solely for the 'crime' of trying to bring these cop thugs to justice.

What world are you in?
Rocko says Obama sucks cause he had a chance to change the naritive... and instead Obama is pushing for more RACISM AND MAKING UP LIES ABOUT SHIT THAT PRACTICALLY NEVER HAPPENS. And in reply you say.... so there's no brutality ever?? WOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you need a tissue? Are there some instances of police brutality? OF COURSE THERE ARE Are there some instances of police doing the right thing? HELL YES THERE IS Just cause the good shit does not make the news does not mean it's all shit out there.

Most places around the country racism is a dead and gone issue. It's only in democrat hell holes and nazi training camps where racism is still going strong.

Most places around the country racism is a dead and gone issue. It's only in democrat hell holes and nazi training camps where racism is still going strong.

I see racism every day on this forum.

Yes there are one or two racists on here.... a couple that claim to be black and a couple that claim to be white.

Yes there are one or two racists on here.... a couple that claim to be black and a couple that claim to be white.

ShootSpeeders
Tank
Rocko
WelfareQueen

I just name 4 in 30 seconds. GTFO with this 1 or 2 BS.

Oh no. The first black president wasn't able to subside a tide of racism towards his presidency and black people noticed? Of course it causes distress.

Lots of white people voted Obama into office, thinking it'd be great for race relations, he'd be a "heale"' instead we got just the opposite...Obama the great divider:(

Oh no. The first black president wasn't able to subside a tide of racism towards his presidency and black people noticed? Of course it causes distress.

Bullshit you're as pathetic as he is. He could have united people and he didn't' and he's mixed race he's as much white as black

Thank you for factually pointing out his mulattoness, that brings it all home for me. Just up until now I never really put it all together. Have you ever heard angels sing? I mean for real...this is mind blowing.
Oh, I see you met Jroc. Please do not overfeed him, he is one of my favorite chewtoys!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
The clowns all sound the same, generally nothing to contribute to the conversation. I think the reason is that it might actually take two functioning brain cells to do it. That fact alone would eliminate you:thup:

ShootSpeeders
Tank
Rocko
WelfareQueen

Rocko and WQ...not racists...sorry.

ShootSpeeders
Tank
Rocko
WelfareQueen

Matthew, STTAB, Stephanie, Odium...shit...the list goes on and on. This forum has at least 50% racists participating at all times. This forum encourages it.

I don't see how Obama can be construed as racially divisive. What has he said that is racially divisive?
What happened? Obama must have been lying in this speech. He has divided us more so than any president in recent history. it's sad to say that the first mixed race president has been so bad for race relations. He could have actually been the great uniter, instead he chose the opposite. What a waste:(

Instead he chose the truth, and many Whites hate the truth.

The truth is you can actually do something in this country and we are blessed to be part of it. You don't have to stay impoverished we are not stuck in a bad situation that's the truth, To tell people they cant and make excuses for why they cant is pathetic

So, you DO agree with the op AND Obama! Gee,I knew it...:lol: :dig:

I agree with Obama in that 2004 speech. Does Obama agree with what he said there? I think not. Neither do you apparently

Forum List

Back