There HAS to be life on other planets..

Why is it so hard for you to understand "impossible"? I explained it to you in terms I thought even a high school student could understand. Obviously, you do not want to understand.

"In the beginning, God made the heaven and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

God can easily accomplish what we humans consider "impossible."

That is why there is no other life outside our planet. It is "impossible."

Prove God exists.

I’m not saying he doesn’t, but you’re coming at this from a viewpoint He does, I’m coming at this from a viewpoint of statistic and probability.

So, for you to negate my argument, you need to prove God exists.

Prove God exists.

I’m not saying he doesn’t, but you’re coming at this from a viewpoint He does, I’m coming at this from a viewpoint of statistic and probability.

No, you are doing exactly the opposite. I already explained the insuperability (impossibility) of original, naturalistic protein synthesis. That is all anyone needs to know to dispel the myth of racist Charles Darwin, who predicted that blacks would soon be eliminated from the earth. Planned Parenthood and abortionist of all blacks, Margaret Sanger, was a great fan of Darwin and Hitler. She conspired with a Nazi, Ernst Rudin, as her advisor. So the evil of Hitler and abortion have their roots in Darwinian evolution.

So, for you to negate my argument, you need to prove God exists.

There are scores of books providing scientific, historical, and legal arguments. I don't have the time or interest in giving you all the titles, or a fraction of the voluminous evidence. You've no doubt seen much of it already and summarily rejected all of it.

In his "Descent of Man," Darwin referred to Africans and Aboriginal Australians as "savages" and stated: "Civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world...The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla."

This concept influenced the Dred Scott Case, 1856, which stated slaves "had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order...so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the Negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit."

This influenced Margaret Sanger, who, prior to World War II, founded Planned Parenthood and hired Nazi Party member Ernst Rudin as her advisor. In her book "Pivot of Civilization" (1922), she called for "The elimination of 'human weeds'...overrunning the human garden;...for the cessation of 'charity' because it prolonged the lives of the unfit; for the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted'; and for the sterilization of genetically inferior races."

Sanger influenced Hitler to consider the German, or "Aryan," race as "ubermensch," supermen, being more advanced in the supposed progress of human evolution. This resulted in their perverted effort to rid the "human gene pool" of "untermensch" - races considered less evolved, through the gas chambers. Stalin followed this example, exterminating 25 million "inferior" Ukrainians.

No, you are doing exactly the opposite. I already explained the insuperability (impossibility) of original, naturalistic protein synthesis. That is all anyone needs to know to dispel the myth of racist Charles Darwin, who predicted that blacks would soon be eliminated from the earth. Planned Parenthood and abortionist of all blacks, Margaret Sanger, was a great fan of Darwin and Hitler. She conspired with a Nazi, Ernst Rudin, as her advisor. So the evil of Hitler and abortion have their roots in Darwinian evolution.

There are scores of books providing scientific, historical, and legal arguments. I don't have the time or interest in giving you all the titles, or a fraction of the voluminous evidence. You've no doubt seen much of it already and summarily rejected all of it.

In his "Descent of Man," Darwin referred to Africans and Aboriginal Australians as "savages" and stated: "Civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world...The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla."

This concept influenced the Dred Scott Case, 1856, which stated slaves "had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order...so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the Negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit."

This influenced Margaret Sanger, who, prior to World War II, founded Planned Parenthood and hired Nazi Party member Ernst Rudin as her advisor. In her book "Pivot of Civilization" (1922), she called for "The elimination of 'human weeds'...overrunning the human garden;...for the cessation of 'charity' because it prolonged the lives of the unfit; for the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted'; and for the sterilization of genetically inferior races."

Sanger influenced Hitler to consider the German, or "Aryan," race as "ubermensch," supermen, being more advanced in the supposed progress of human evolution. This resulted in their perverted effort to rid the "human gene pool" of "untermensch" - races considered less evolved, through the gas chambers. Stalin followed this example, exterminating 25 million "inferior" Ukrainians.

No, you are doing exactly the opposite. I already explained the insuperability (impossibility) of original, naturalistic protein synthesis.

How can we be so sure that everything works the same all over the entire universe. There may be places in this vast universe where physics work completely differently, or break down altogether.

As to the rest of it…what the hell are you on about, man? I’ve not read any works by Darwin, and what does any of what you wrote have to do with statistical probability or the existence of God?

Ok, so Darwin was a racist…what does that have to do with this discussion?

They've been listening for signals from other worlds for decades now and so far they've heard nothing.

Leftists respond, "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
But when the subject of Nature's God comes up, they change their tune to, "Show me the evidence! You have none!" This is how the Left rolls, applying different rules for you and me than the ones they apply to themselves.

So, for you to negate my argument, you need to prove God exists
You can't prove the spiritual. They exist outside our physical reality just as much as you exist outside the characters world in a video game. Spiritual beings can REVEAL themselves, but they are under no responsibility to reveal themselves to you.

How can we be so sure that everything works the same all over the entire universe. There may be places in this vast universe where physics work completely differently, or break down altogether.

Here we go again with atheist fantasy. "The Multiverse." Not an electron of evidence for it. It defies common sense and physics laws. A universe, any universe, cannot exist without OUR LAWS, so positing a limitless number of them is infinitely absurd and desperate. Same argument holds for your "different physics." Not a shred of fact, basis, common sense, or anything else beyond ignorance and desperation.

As to the rest of it…what the hell are you on about, man? I’ve not read any works by Darwin, and what does any of what you wrote have to do with statistical probability or the existence of God?

I'll explain everything to you. No need for you to spew your usual venom.
Darwin was supremely ignorant of modern science. Richard Dawkins is not, but his books are filled with errors and self-contradictions. Neither of them could address the insuperable statistics of original naturalistic protein synthesis. Whoosh, that went right over your head and you will never catch it. You don't WANT to catch it.
Ok, so Darwin was a racist…what does that have to do with this discussion?

It is more evidence of Darwin's ignorance and primitive way of thinking - the same problem as you have. If you think Darwin was so wonderful and brilliant, you have to go along with his racism and condescending attitude toward women, whom he called "inferior."

That will get you in more hot water than you care for.

Here we go again with atheist fantasy. "The Multiverse." Not an electron of evidence for it. It defies common sense and physics laws. A universe, any universe, cannot exist without OUR LAWS, so positing a limitless number of them is infinitely absurd and desperate. Same argument holds for your "different physics." Not a shred of fact, basis, common sense, or anything else beyond ignorance and desperation.

I'll explain everything to you. No need for you to spew your usual venom.
Darwin was supremely ignorant of modern science. Richard Dawkins is not, but his books are filled with errors and self-contradictions. Neither of them could address the insuperable statistics of original naturalistic protein synthesis. Whoosh, that went right over your head and you will never catch it. You don't WANT to catch it.

It is more evidence of Darwin's ignorance and primitive way of thinking - the same problem as you have. If you think Darwin was so wonderful and brilliant, you have to go along with his racism and condescending attitude toward women, whom he called "inferior."

That will get you in more hot water than you care for.

Ok, I never mentioned a multiverse…I simply said we don’t know how physics work beyond our observable universe.

Go look on the internet and you’ll find articles where they are saying that the laws of physics can eventually break down. We already know physics break down in black holes, so we know that the laws of physics do have rules and those rules can change. My argument is, we only know what we know inside our observable universe, those things could change in other parts of the universe. You could travel a trillion light years and find a completely different set of physics.

But all of this goes back to your religious take on it. I simply said…prove God exists.

Ok, I never mentioned a multiverse…I simply said we don’t know how physics work beyond our observable universe.

Go look on the internet and you’ll find articles where they are saying that the laws of physics can eventually break down. We already know physics break down in black holes, so we know that the laws of physics do have rules and those rules can change. My argument is, we only know what we know inside our observable universe, those things could change in other parts of the universe. You could travel a trillion light years and find a completely different set of physics.

But all of this goes back to your religious take on it. I simply said…prove God exists.

Explain in detail how "the laws of physics break down in black holes."

Massive density is NOT a breakdown. It is simply an extreme instance of a natural force so elementary that even plants utilize it. They grow UP, don't they.

Explain in detail how "the laws of physics break down in black holes."

Massive density is NOT a breakdown. It is simply an extreme instance of a natural force so elementary that even plants utilize it. They grow UP, don't they.

I don’t know, I’m not a physicist, I just go by what I hear and read. I’ll let them explain it to you:

Also, the laws of physics are apparently not rigid, they can change:

But, you keep side stepping my question, I asked you to prove God exists..

But, you keep side stepping my question, I asked you to prove God exists..

This eternal atheist demand, not a question, a demand is fraudulent.
No matter how much evidence is provided, atheists reject ALL of it, always,
without exception.

The authors are ridiculed and dismissed. The points and arguments are ignored.
Atheists don't give a second thought to "Could I POSSIBLY be wrong?"
No, they/you are all cock-sure there IS NO GOD, without "proving" your contention about which you are so certain, without the proof you demand in its converse of others.
And yes, you can prove a negative. I can prove that I am not Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, or Napoleon.

This eternal atheist demand, not a question, a demand is fraudulent.
No matter how much evidence is provided, atheists reject ALL of it, always,
without exception.

The authors are ridiculed and dismissed. The points and arguments are ignored.
Atheists don't give a second thought to "Could I POSSIBLY be wrong?"
No, they/you are all cock-sure there IS NO GOD, without "proving" your contention about which you are so certain, without the proof you demand in its converse of others.
And yes, you can prove a negative. I can prove that I am not Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, or Napoleon.

So first of all, I’m not an atheist, i will admit that my faith is a bit unsure right now, I used to think I was a Christian but lately I’ve been questioning some things, so, all of what you wrote doesn’t apply.

The simple question was that, when I tried to ask about what possibility that there could be life out there, you started replying with Bible verses as a way to refute my argument, so, my next question was, if you are going to claim religion as a way to suggest there is no life out there, then you need to prove the existence of God.

Also, quoting the Bible doesn’t disprove the existence of life elsewhere, the Bible doesn’t say anything about it one way or the other. It only depicts the creation of OUR world.

Forum List

Back