There Are Two Sexes. Male and Female. Period.

No, there are not only males and females. There are many transitional genders too. This is because you can always force jam spirits some male and some female into any single individual human. Before birth as well as after birth, any time. So the binary sexual definition is true only spiritually, per spirit. Not true for the soul.

No, there are not only males and females. There are many transitional genders too.

:cuckoo:

The cuckoo's are lounghing all the way to the bank and you are not. Why? Because the above is correct and you are not. Hehehe!

1612755862048.png

What about if one day the word "fuck" will accuse you in front of god?

I’d say ... lie back and think of England.

?

The mindless British version of the superidiotic US-American nonsense to say "right or wrong, my country"?

Not at all.

Just a diversion from boredom. :tongue:

The anglo-american culture is indeed very boring.

You don’t copulate in German?

q.e.d?

It’s better than suffocating.

"q.e.d" - quod erat demonstrandum - meant here that you are on your own a good example how boring the anglo-american culture often is - what also showed your quote from queen Victoria. To remember you: German immigrants brought joy to the USA - and as a "thank you" you had wiped out the German language in your country.

Last edited:
No, there are not only males and females. There are many transitional genders too. This is because you can always force jam spirits some male and some female into any single individual human. Before birth as well as after birth, any time. So the binary sexual definition is true only spiritually, per spirit. Not true for the soul.

Do you agree that maximal two known biological sexes exist male+female? Every lifeform on planet Earth has only a single biological parent (=clone) or two biological parents - but never three biological parents.

Last edited:

Do you agree that maximal two known biological sexes exist male+female? Every lifeform on planet Earth has only a single biological parent (=clone) or two biological parents - but never three biological parents.

Biologically yes. But it is never biology that counts, until aliens land on earth and decide to breed us like we breed horses and castrate us for sperm control doing away with all social life.

Biologically yes. But it is never biology that counts,

I all questions of health biology counts for example. And biology counts also in many other questions of our daily life.

until aliens land on earth and decide to breed us like we breed horses and castrate us for sperm control doing away with all social life.

English speaking aliens?

you had wiped out the German language in your country.

Thank goodness for that.

It’s a language for horses.

No idea about horses but some say dogs understand German immediatelly - all other languages they have to translate. I had for sure never a problem to communicate with my dogs - perhaps because they think they are wolves and not mindless slaves, who are using a reduced older Germanic dialect, which they hate, how they hate everything, what they are able to hate, because they lost the ability to be happy.

Last edited:
No plethora of genders or sexes.
Correct. 2 genders.
Boy, the rabbid left is going to destroy you!
There are times when all ideologies stray from their knitting into the realm of disbelief. This is one of the times liberalism has done that. I don't deny that there are men who feel more feminine than masculine and vice versa. But wanting the State to recognize it as a different gender relative to accommodations and documentation...that is where they lose me.

Correct. 2 genders.
There are times when all ideologies stray from their knitting into the realm of disbelief. This is one of the times liberalism has done that. I don't deny that there are men who feel more feminine than masculine and vice versa. But wanting the State to recognize it as a different gender relative to accommodations and documentation...that is where they lose me.
Liberalism today is not liberalism. Thats for sure.
I dont give 2 shits about trannies but they lose me when they want the State involved. Of course, if the States involved, im not digging it 9 times out of 10.

you had wiped out the German language in your country.

Thank goodness for that.

It’s a language for horses.

No idea about horses but some say dogs understand German immediatelly - all other languages they have to translate. I had for sure never a problem to communicate with my dogs - perhaps because they think they are wolves and not mindless slaves, who are using a reduced older Germanic dialect, which they hate, how they hate everything, what they are able to hate, because they lost the ability to be happy.

It’s the Der Die Das I can’t stand. As if the gender wasn’t enough. That’s why I prefer French.

Correct. 2 genders.

Which are you? I never figured that one out.

Not gender. The other thing.
Im all over the map. A true liberal, borderline anarchist.

I’ve heard nihilism is all the rage these days. One would certainly think so, reading the talk boards. Some have even given up the will to live.

Correct. 2 genders.

Which are you? I never figured that one out.

Not gender. The other thing.
Im all over the map. A true liberal, borderline anarchist.

I’ve heard nihilism is all the rage these days. One would certainly think so, reading the talk boards. Some have even given up the will to live.
People that give up the will to live were weak to begin with.

Everyone I know agrees.
So why did Biden change the law to allow men participate in female sports?
Because females have wanted in men's for fifty years and claimed it was discrimination not to do as such.

The females participating in sports dominated by men and on teams populated with a majority of men, aren't pretending to be men so they can compete ...
Big Difference ... :thup:

Forum List

Back