there are more conservative blacks than liberal blacks

There are more moderate blacks than both.

Which is why you lefties need to keep the lie of racism alive.

THese guys ever take a real look at how extreme your political positions are, and you will be utterly destroyed.

To your last line, I seriously doubt that.

Really? Racism is a lie? So are you telling me racism has ended?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
blacks are more racist than they ever have been
Way to sell the GOP, boy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

THese guys ever take a real look at how extreme your political positions are, and you will be utterly destroyed.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

How can anyone say racism is a lie, do they not read some of the threads and posts here?

How can anyone say racism is a lie, do they not read some of the threads and posts here?

Correll is suffering from a severe mental disorder.

Yet 90+ percent of African-Americans vote Democratic.

That most be some polling outfit.

YOu've never noticed a divergence between political positions and voting?

There is no divergence. Most blacks are moderate. The title of this OP is disingenuous.

And yet vote for you radical lefties.

HUGE divergence. H-U-G-E.

We vote for the candidate whose policies are in our best interests. There is no divergence in that.

So you'll be voting for Trump next election?

No...he's just a typical trumpanzee....pretending he's all for Americans of all races and genders until you poke him a little and the true Correll comes out.....

As you spin it, pretty much.

ANd yep. If they ever give the other side a real listen, that's it for you.

YOu lose 20% of the blacks, and you're lefty agenda is done, forever.

Which is why, you lefties can't be honest, on the smallest of issues.

You know that the Truth, could very well destroy you.

You forget, I'm black dumb ass. We've heard the other side. For 50 years.The truth is 20 percent of the blacks in this nation are not going to turn republican. But I see you cannot do this:

I didn't forget you are black.

My point stands.

YOu lie because you know that the Truth will destroy you.

But you're the one lying.

Says that man that claims that saying someone was lied to, is the same as saying they are stupid.
You are calling them stupid. You’re actually claiming you’re smart enough to see the lies; but they’re not.

Even worse, you’re breaking it down by race, saying blacks are too stupid to see they’re being lied to.

Further more, you claimed it was racist.
It is racist, ya fucking racist. And your racist attitudes are all too prevalent among white conservatives and Republicans; which is just one of the reasons so few blacks vote Republican.

Conservatitis

I sure wonder why black voters aren't FLOCKING to the Republican Party. Can you explain?

Sure. THey are constantly being demagogued by racist dems/libs.

What exactly are we being demagogue about? You say we are lying about racism but you cannot do this:

I just stated that you libs lie to blacks.

You lied and said that I called blacks stupid, and then said that was racism.

IN that lie, and in calling me racist, for calling libs liars, you were making an argument to blacks based on emotion,not rational reason.

That is you being a demagogue.

About racism.

I'm black. Why would I lie to myself?

So you are thinking rational you say? Why would I make up something to tell myself just to be part of a political party that according to is you working against my best interest? Why would I want to remain part of a party that's so racist and hates my existence? Why would I want to put myself through that kind of misery when all I need do is join the republican party and get respected? Your argument makes no sense.

Why can't you answer this?

YOu are black. You are not "Blacks".

You just lied, claiming that I said that Blacks were stupid, when what I said was that liberals lie to them.

In doing so, you completely demonstrated my point.

This discussion is over. You won it for me.

The rest of your first paragraph is just you mis characterizing what I said, to create a series of strawmen, with nothing to do with what I said.

You forget, I'm black dumb ass. We've heard the other side. For 50 years.The truth is 20 percent of the blacks in this nation are not going to turn republican. But I see you cannot do this:

My point stands.

Gee.....great selling points for the GOP, skippy.

NOt really.

The selling points would be all the conservative and moderate positions which contrast to the liberal positions of the democratic party.

Which, in the absence of massive lying by vile liberals, would attract voters, in this case, black voters, to support the political party that shares their views.

Now, THAT would be a unifying moment, when conservative and moderate voters of all colors and stripes, united to stop the Liberal Agenda.

Says the man that stated that saying blacks were lied to, was saying blacks were stupid, and thus racist.

You have proved my point. That portion of the discussion is over.

Conservatitis

That's a good one Faun!

You don't mind if I use it do ya?

My point stands.

Says that man that claims that saying someone was lied to, is the same as saying they are stupid.
You are calling them stupid. You’re actually claiming you’re smart enough to see the lies; but they’re not.

Even worse, you’re breaking it down by race, saying blacks are too stupid to see they’re being lied to.

It is racist, ya fucking racist. And your racist attitudes are all too prevalent among white conservatives and Republicans; which is just one of the reasons so few blacks vote Republican.

Anyone and everyone can be, and is lied to at some point.

Smart people and dumb people, white and black, rich and poor, ect ect ect.

NOTHING I said, in any way was derogatory to blacks. It was an accusation, a true accusation, as you just demonstrated,

you vile lying piece of shit, against liberals.

Conservatitis

That's a good one Faun!

You don't mind if I use it do ya?
Be my guest. :beer:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Republicans hate black people. But they hate gays more.

THe fact that your lie, is a lie, has already been proved by IM2.

That portion of the discussion is over.

Do you have anything else to add, you race baiter?

My point stands.

NOTHING I said, in any way was derogatory to blacks. It was an accusation, a true accusation, as you just demonstrated,

Yes it was derogatory.

My point stands.

You fucking racist. It’s one thing to get lied to and fooled, but it’s another to not learn from it. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice… can’t get fooled again.

According to you, blacks have been lied to for decades and decades, over and over and over, but are too stupid to figure out for themselves that they’re being lied to. What you’re saying, whether you realize or not you’re saying it, is that you’re smarter than the vast majority of blacks in that you can see better than them, where their best interests lie. That you can see they’re being lied to but after a generation, they cannot. You’re a piece of shit fucking racist. In reality, many blacks are smarter than you because they know better than to align themselves with scum like you.

My point stands.

Yes it was derogatory.

It was derogatory to liberals, who I correctly accused of lying.

I just explained why it was not derogatory to blacks.

All you did was reassert your idiotic and already refuted position.

Everyone gets lied to, by liars.

That is on the filthy liars, not the people being lied to.

My point stands.

You fucking racist. It’s one thing to get lied to and fooled, but it’s another to not learn from it. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice… can’t get fooled again.

According to you, blacks have been lied to for decades and decades, over and over and over, but are too stupid to figure out for themselves that they’re being lied to. What you’re saying, whether you realize or not you’re saying it, is that you’re smarter than the vast majority of blacks in that you can see better than them, where their best interests lie. That you can see they’re being lied to but after a generation, they cannot. You’re a piece of shit fucking racist. In reality, many blacks are smarter than you because they know better than to align themselves with scum like you.

If the liars control all, or most of the sources of information that a person, or a people, use, lies can be maintained for quite a long time.

Especially if you get to them young, and lie to them a lot while they are children.

All that derogatory stuff you said, in your post? That was you saying it, not me.

I'm not responsible for shit you say.

Also, as you insulted me, I will insult, you, the difference being my insults are true.

You are a race baiting asshole, piece of shit.

Yes it was derogatory.

It was derogatory to liberals, who I correctly accused of lying.

I just explained why it was not derogatory to blacks.

All you did was reassert your idiotic and already refuted position.

Everyone gets lied to, by liars.

That is on the filthy liars, not the people being lied to.
You refuted nothing. You said you’re smarter than some 90% of blacks because you’re smart enough to see they’re being lied to while you think they’re too dumb to figure it out.

Doesn’t matter if you’re incapable of comprehending what you say — that’s exactly what you’re saying. Some racists are unabashed with their racism; while in some others, like you appear to be, are racist but fool themselves into believing they’re not.

But your words and sentiment reveal your character. And what they reveal is that you’re a fucking racist.

Forum List

Back