there are more conservative blacks than liberal blacks

If one need anymore evidence of conservative racial thoughts and why the party offers nothing to minority voters.

YOU really don’t know why?

What degree of randumb stupid are you?

Oh, I know why.

They have been lied to, and terrorized by people like IM2.

We can't be smart enough to figure out our own best interests, we have to be lied to or terrorized to vote democrat because people like me are holding blacks from the truth. It's apparent what you meant dunce cap and it's racist.
Here's what I don't get.

IF he were right...IF black voters were being lied to and terrorized to vote Democrat.....why aren't the Republicans smart enough to be MORE CONVINCING?

We have been provided by IM2, a perfect example of what I claim is happening.

He lied about what I said, and then called me racist based on his lie.

If you believe that what I am saying, is false, the obvious thing to do, is to argue the example provided by IM2.

BUt of course, discussing the actual lie being done right here, which proves my case,

is something you don't want to do.

Because you know that I am right.

We all noticed that you ran away from the example provided by IM2.

I await your response, where you will keep running away.

Anyone and everyone can be, and is lied to at some point.

Smart people and dumb people, white and black, rich and poor, ect ect ect.

NOTHING I said, in any way was derogatory to blacks. It was an accusation, a true accusation, as you just demonstrated,

you vile lying piece of shit, against liberals.

Yes it was derogatory.

It was derogatory to liberals, who I correctly accused of lying.

I just explained why it was not derogatory to blacks.

All you did was reassert your idiotic and already refuted position.

Everyone gets lied to, by liars.

That is on the filthy liars, not the people being lied to.
You refuted nothing. You said you’re smarter than some 90% of blacks because you’re smart enough to see they’re being lied to while you think they’re too dumb to figure it out.

I did not say anything like that. I said that you libs lie to blacks, which is why conservative blacks vote for liberal dems. And you lying about what I said, and calling me a racist for it, completely proves my point.

This debate is over. You have won it for me.

Doesn’t matter if you’re incapable of comprehending what you say — that’s exactly what you’re saying. Some racists are unabashed with their racism; while in some others, like you appear to be, are racist but fool themselves into believing they’re not.

But your words and sentiment reveal your character. And what they reveal is that you’re a fucking racist.

Or there are other explanations for what is happening, and you are the one not smart enough to think of them.

YOU are the one that ASSUMES derogatory explanations.

That reveals your inner self, not min.

Hey dumbass, all a black person has to do is log on to any conservative forum, political forum, gun forum, etc. and see what conservatives post about black people to know they don't want to associate with racist mouthbreathers, much less vote for them. No amount of whitewashing history will change that, Forrest.

IM2 already proved my case, by lying about what I said, and then calling me racist based on his lies.

That's my point.

Oh, I know why.

We can't be smart enough to figure out our own best interests, we have to be lied to or terrorized to vote democrat because people like me are holding blacks from the truth. It's apparent what you meant dunce cap and it's racist.
Here's what I don't get.

IF he were right...IF black voters were being lied to and terrorized to vote Democrat.....why aren't the Republicans smart enough to be MORE CONVINCING?

If you believe that what I am saying, is false, the obvious thing to do, is to argue the example provided by IM2.

BUt of course, discussing the actual lie being done right here, which proves my case,

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

Yes it was derogatory.

You refuted nothing. You said you’re smarter than some 90% of blacks because you’re smart enough to see they’re being lied to while you think they’re too dumb to figure it out.

I did not say anything like that. I said that you libs lie to blacks, which is why conservative blacks vote for liberal dems. And you lying about what I said, and calling me a racist for it, completely proves my point.

Doesn’t matter if you’re incapable of comprehending what you say — that’s exactly what you’re saying. Some racists are unabashed with their racism; while in some others, like you appear to be, are racist but fool themselves into believing they’re not.

But your words and sentiment reveal your character. And what they reveal is that you’re a fucking racist.

Or there are other explanations for what is happening, and you are the one not smart enough to think of them.

Hey dumbass, all a black person has to do is log on to any conservative forum, political forum, gun forum, etc. and see what conservatives post about black people to know they don't want to associate with racist mouthbreathers, much less vote for them. No amount of whitewashing history will change that, Forrest.

IM2 already proved my case, by lying about what I said, and then calling me racist based on his lies.

That's my point.

You have no point punk. Your so called case has been destroyed by everyone here.

And you lied when you claimed lefties were keeping the lie of racism alive

There are more moderate blacks than both.

Which is why you lefties need to keep the lie of racism alive.

THese guys ever take a real look at how extreme your political positions are, and you will be utterly destroyed.

Since you claim lefties were keeping a lie of racism alive you were asked this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

To which you have never answered.

And that's MY point!

Oh, I know why.

Here's what I don't get.

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

I already answered that. For you to ignore that answer and to just reassert your previous position is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

That means your point is invalid and wrong.

And really, a form of lying, because you are pretending that you did not already get an answer to your now repeated statement.

You are lying about what I said, and are calling me racist based on your lie.

In doing so, you have and still are, constantly and repeatedly proving my point.

That's my point.

You have no point punk. Your so called case has been destroyed by everyone here.

THese guys ever take a real look at how extreme your political positions are, and you will be utterly destroyed.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

And that's MY point!

If you can't be honest about a simple and clear point, such as calling me a racist because I call libs liars,

there is no point in discussing more complex matters of policy and history with you.

And that is really the end of it.

YOu lefties are committed to your lies and nothing will change that.

Oh, I know why.

Here's what I don't get.

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

I already answered that. For you to ignore that answer and to just reassert your previous position is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

And really, a form of lying, because you are pretending that you did not already get an answer to your now repeated statement.

In doing so, you have and still are, constantly and repeatedly proving my point.

Then repost your answer.

Here's what I don't get.

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

As to how I know they are lies?

Well, I used to believe them.

When I was a child, I was exposed to those lies, and I believed them.

I looked around, and did not see such racism, either in my family or my neighbor hood.

I concluded that my family and my neighbor hood was special.

As I grew older, I went out into the world, more, and I found that my town, my growing circle of peers and associates were all better than average.

I counted myself lucky to be in such a good place, in such a racist world.

But, when I got to college, and was exposed to the lie, that my home city was extraordinarily racist, when I knew that was not true, I realized that I had been wrong, that those liberals who had always talked about racist whites, this or that,

that there were indeed talking about my family, my friends, my community.

And that they were utterly full of shit.

I had personal knowledge that their lies were lies.

Thanks for asking.

Thus, you see, that my stating that libs lie, is not a claim of being soooooo smart, nor an accusation that blacks are "Stupid" your words.

And I already told you this, and gave you a chance to admit that your assumption that I was being racist, was an honest mistake.

Instead you held to your lie.

And in doing so, completely proved my point.

You won this debate for me.

That's my point.

And that's MY point!

If you can't be honest about a simple and clear point, such as calling me a racist because I call libs liars,

there is no point in discussing more complex matters of policy and history with you.

You are a racist Correll and it's based on things like you swearing there is anti white discrimination that you can't prove. Or how blacks should be fucking grateful to whites for dying to make us free. So shut the fuck up and:.

That's all you have to do. There will be no more going round in circles enabling your punk ass to avoid the issue anymore. You say lefties are telling a lie abut racism, you should be able do this.

Here's what I don't get.

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

I looked around, and did not see such racism, either in my family or my neighbor hood.

As I grew older, I went out into the world, more, and I found that my town, my growing circle of peers and associates were all better than average.

But, when I got to college, and was exposed to the lie, that my home city was extraordinarily racist, when I knew that was not true, I realized that I had been wrong, that those liberals who had always talked about racist whites, this or that,

Thanks for asking.

Thus, you see, that my stating that libs lie, is not a claim of being soooooo smart, nor an accusation that blacks are "Stupid" your words.

And I already told you this, and gave you a chance to admit that your assumption that I was being racist, was an honest mistake.

A white boy growing up in an all white town and he says that because he saw no racism that liberals were making it up.

LOL!

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

A white boy growing up in an all white town and he says that because he saw no racism that liberals were making it up.

LOL!
Get ready for it — this is where you hear about his black friend.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep we sure have.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

LOL!
icon_rolleyes.gif

No doubt! LOL!

That's my point.

And that's MY point!

You are a racist Correll and it's based on things like you swearing there is anti white discrimination that you can't prove. Or how blacks should be fucking grateful to whites for dying to make us free. So shut the fuck up and:.

That's all you have to do. There will be no more going round in circles enabling your punk ass to avoid the issue anymore. You say lefties are telling a lie abut racism, you should be able do this.

If I was a racist, then you wouldn't have to lie and claim that calling libs liars, is being racist.

You would have actual real examples of racist actions or speech.

I linked you to peer reviewed academic studies documenting not only that there is widespread anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but hard numbers on HOW MUCH discrimination.

Your denial of that, is just another lie, and, proving my point once again, you call me a racist based on your lie.

AND, as you personally insulted me, again in your post, I want to be clear. You are a vile, lying piece of shit.

Yep we sure have.

Oh, I know why.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

LOL!

YOur assumptions about my town, are noted and dismissed.

You had your chance to argue that my perception was mistaken.

YOu choose to lie about what I said, and then call me a racist based on your lie.

IN doing so, you proved my point.

Liberals lie, and then call republicans racists, based on their own lies.

They are scum of the earth.

And they are tearing this nation apart.

Yep we sure have.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

LOL!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says the filthy liar.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

LOL!
icon_rolleyes.gif

No doubt! LOL!

So, you make a point, that my town was "all white" as though that undermines my story.

But then immediately dismiss the idea that blacks being in the town, would change anything.

Can you really not see how completely dishonest and self serving and fucking stupid, your "logic" is?

That's my point.

And that's MY point!

If I was a racist, then you wouldn't have to lie and claim that calling libs liars, is being racist.

You would have actual real examples of racist actions or speech.

I linked you to peer reviewed academic studies documenting not only that there is widespread anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but hard numbers on HOW MUCH discrimination.

Your denial of that, is just another lie, and, proving my point once again, you call me a racist based on your lie.

AND, as you personally insulted me, again in your post, I want to be clear. You are a vile, lying piece of shit.

Yep we sure have.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

Thanks for asking.

LOL!

YOur assumptions about my town, are noted and dismissed.

You had your chance to argue that my perception was mistaken.

YOu choose to lie about what I said, and then call me a racist based on your lie.

IN doing so, you proved my point.

Liberals lie, and then call republicans racists, based on their own lies.

They are scum of the earth.

And they are tearing this nation apart.

Forum List

Back