There Are 42 Russian Assets In The US. The Filthy 42 Are Now Russian TV Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do you know this, hmm?

Because the DNC said so? No.

Because Russian trojans were found on the DNS server by data forensics? Hell no.

So that's 80% more implausible than my theory. :funnyface:

Because 12 Russian agents have been INDICTED for doing that

US indicts 12 Russians for hacking DNC emails during the 2016 election

Your "theory" is identical to that being pushed by the Kremlin. You must be so proud

"The Russians used techniques including “spearphishing” and spying software, before publishing the emails through well-known online accounts including Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks, which purported to be independent American and Romanian hackers. Rosenstein said both personas were in fact operated by the GRU."

Not many people read that Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks stuff.

What people read was Wikileaks, and that didn't come from Russian hackers, sorry.

PS: "The Guardian"? Bwahahaha! If you were a rightist, that would be like using InfoWars for a source.

They do have the honesty to nowhere in that article claim that Russians were behind the Wikileaks. The way it's worded is tricky, but yeah.

Last edited:
I remember when the Democrats were all for peace or a "reset" with the Russians. It wasn't even all that long ago.

Then Trump said he wanted better relations with Russia, and the Democrats did a 180, now they hate Russia.

Shows what ass-clowns Democrats are.

They define themselves by opposing everything Trump wants, even if they used to agree with it.

Was that before or after the Russians attacked the United States by interfering in our election process?
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Because Russian trojans were found on the DNS server by data forensics? Hell no.

Your "theory" is identical to that being pushed by the Kremlin. You must be so proud

"The Russians used techniques including “spearphishing” and spying software, before publishing the emails through well-known online accounts including Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks, which purported to be independent American and Romanian hackers. Rosenstein said both personas were in fact operated by the GRU."

What people read was Wikileaks, and that didn't come from Russian hackers, sorry.

PS: "The Guardian"? Bwahahaha! If you were a rightist, that would be like using InfoWars for a source.
Are you deliberately misrepresenting this

Because you sound like a russian asset

Mueller is working with the Russians? I hope the NSA is monitoring ALL the communications and reporting to POTUS

Thanks, Obama!

Are you deliberately misrepresenting this

Because you sound like a russian asset

That's OK, you sound like a Russian ass. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back