There Are 42 Russian Assets In The US. The Filthy 42 Are Now Russian TV Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
There is no benefit to the United States in lifting these sanctions, and great potential for harm. Most or all of the Filthy 42 voted to assess sanctions just a year or so ago. But now as the true dimensions of the Trump-Russia outrage become more and more apparent, these 42 Republican Senators decided to become Russian Assets. And now they’re stars on Russian TV. W#ay to go comrades.

There are 42 Russian Assets in the United States Senate: The Filthy 42 are now Russian TV Stars

There is no benefit to the United States in lifting these sanctions, and great potential for harm. Most or all of the Filthy 42 voted to assess sanctions just a year or so ago. But now as the true dimensions of the Trump-Russia outrage become more and more apparent, these 42 Republican Senators decided to become Russian Assets. And now they’re stars on Russian TV. W#ay to go comrades.

There are 42 Russian Assets in the United States Senate: The Filthy 42 are now Russian TV Stars

+45 makes 43.

^Leftist math fail. 42+45=87. :funnyface:

I remember when the Democrats were all for peace or a "reset" with the Russians. It wasn't even all that long ago.

Then Trump said he wanted better relations with Russia, and the Democrats did a 180, now they hate Russia.

Shows what ass-clowns Democrats are.

They define themselves by opposing everything Trump wants, even if they used to agree with it.

I remember when the Democrats were all for peace or a "reset" with the Russians. It wasn't even all that long ago.

Then Trump said he wanted better relations with Russia, and the Democrats did a 180, now they hate Russia.

They define themselves by opposing everything Trump wants, even if they used to agree with it.

Was that before or after the Russians attacked the United States by interfering in our election process?

Was that before or after the Russians attacked the United States by interfering in our election process?

After, that's why they wanted the "reset". :aargh:

Derp!

Well, they didn't. Wikileaks is not a Russian operation.

I'm referencing the election after which Hillary had the "reset button".

Derp!

Then you can provide the links?

Derp!

Possibly. Be easier if search algorithms were like they were in 2007-8, though. It was good then, then they fucked it up.

After 33 indictments you're still trying to hang your hat on "Russia didn't do it"? Your grip on reality is non existent.

+45 makes 43.
271_220580.jpg

Derp!

Possibly. Be easier if search algorithms were like they were in 2007-8, though. It was good then, then they fucked it up.

Did that make sense in your head? It doesn't in writing.

I'm referencing the election after which Hillary had the "reset button".

Which occurred before Russia interfered in our Election to help Trump.

>>>>>
CongressMillionaires.jpg

1kto72.jpg

>>>>>
CongressMillionaires.jpg
What does that have to do with Republicans voting to give relief to Russian Oligarchs rather than Americans?

1kto72.jpg

What are you claiming there is no proof of?

1kto72.jpg

What are you claiming there is no proof of?
d527a682f4a6722fc6fef0949b10cd51.jpg

The FBI Hand Behind Russia-gate
The FBI Hand Behind Russia-gate

"So, on Jan. 6, 2017, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper released an evidence-free report that he said was compiled by “hand-picked” analysts from the CIA, FBI and NSA, offering an “assessment” that Russia and President Putin were behind the release of the Democratic emails in a plot to help Trump win the presidency.

Despite the extraordinary gravity of the charge, even New York Times correspondent Scott Shane noted that proof was lacking. He wrote at the time: “What is missing from the [the Jan. 6] public report is what many Americans most eagerly anticipated: hard evidence to back up the agencies’ claims that the Russian government engineered the election attack. … Instead, the message from the agencies essentially amounts to ‘trust us.’”

The Tangled Threads of Russia-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back