There are 100,000 public schools in the US. If we took the $40BIL we gave to Ukraine, it will fund $200,000 of security for 20 years AT EVERY SCHOOL

Bullets...................... rounds, let's get technical.

When has anyone loaded "bullets" into a gun?.....................NEVER.
So, you knew WTF I meant.

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people[a] and wounding 411 with the ensuing panic bringing the number of injured to 867.

Man arrested in NYC subway station with 300 rounds of …

Oct 01, 2021 · The ammunition totalled over 300 rounds. The suspect, Karon Agurs, 27, was charged with criminal possession of a loaded weapon and criminal possession of a weapon.

Police: Embry-Riddle student planned mass shooting on …

Dec 09, 2021 · December 9, 2021, 3:55 PM · 7 min read. Daytona Beach police said Thursday they seized a collapsible semi-automatic rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition a student had in

1. Complaint: Att. kidnapping suspect had AR-15-style rifle; …

Apr 08, 2022 · DEFOREST, Wis. (WMTV) - The 19-year-old accused of plotting to kidnap a former classmate with whom he was infatuated had nearly 300 rounds of ammunition and an AR-15-style rifle with him when a ...

So, 100 "rounds" would be enough to put "bullets" into a lot of people.
It took six people to help him carry all of his "luggage" into the room so he was not "carrying" it.

Yes 100 rounds is enough to put a lot of bullets into people but it's barely a good start on a day at the range so what exactly is your point?

The suspect in Deforest had the bulk of his ammo in a vehicle not on his person.

A combat load is considered to be six 30rds mags plus one in the weapon because that's the max most people can carry and still be able to move effectively. 10 loaded mags would be considered the absolute max for practical carry in the field.

Any more than that goes in a ruck sack or other bag.

It took six people to help him carry all of his "luggage" into the room so he was not "carrying" it.
Doesn't matter, he had immediate access to it.
Yes 100 rounds is enough to put a lot of bullets into people but it's barely a good start on a day at the range so what exactly is your point?
WOW.
A good start?
I wouldn't need that many in an entire month, if I went every weekend, I would throw away or return the scope if I needed that many "rounds".
The suspect in Deforest had the bulk of his ammo in a vehicle not on his person.

A combat load is considered to be six 30rds mags plus one in the weapon because that's the max most people can carry and still be able to move effectively. 10 loaded mags would be considered the absolute max for practical carry in the field.
These nut jobs don't give a crap about what is practical, that's why most, end up dead.
Any more than that goes in a ruck sack or other bag.

Doesn't matter, he had immediate access to it.

WOW.
A good start?
I wouldn't need that many in an entire month, if I went every weekend, I would throw away or return the scope if I needed that many "rounds".

These nut jobs don't give a crap about what is practical, that's why most, end up dead.
It does matter since he wasn't carrying it.

Not even a good start when practicing any form of defensive shooting at the range with a shotgun, rifle, or handgun. It takes many thousands of repetitions to become even marginally proficient.

They must to some degree or we'd see them carrying packs and bags full of ammo during their sprees which we don't.

In virtually instance we find they are carrying no more than they could practically carry on their body during the main event.

Evidently, teabaggers don't.
They're too busy to take "shootin'" lessons.
So, they buy a weapon that takes no skill to operate or hit EVERYTHING.
Like the thugs doing a drive-by.

LOL, teabagging again, are you homo? You sure love talking about your gay proclivities

It does matter since he wasn't carrying it.
No, it doesn't, as long as the person has reasonable access to the ammunition.
How hard would it be to grab another magazine from the passenger seat?
Not even a good start when practicing any form of defensive shooting at the range with a shotgun, rifle, or handgun. It takes many thousands of repetitions to become even marginally proficient.
WTF?
Anyone taking a shotgun to a shooting range in my neck of the woods would be laughed at.

If a person needs 1000's of "rounds" to be "marginally" proficient, that person should choose another form of self-defense.
They must to some degree or we'd see them carrying packs and bags full of ammo during their sprees which we don't.

In virtually instance we find they are carrying no more than they could practically carry on their body during the main event.
In the latest, it was 315 "rounds".

May 27 2022
The Uvalde mass shooting suspect bought more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition before opening fire and killing 22 people at Robb Elementary School, a law enforcement official said during a news conference on Friday. A U.S. soldier would take 210 rounds into combat.

The suspect had purchased 1,657 total rounds of ammunition – 315 rounds were found inside the school, said Steven McCraw, the director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

A law enforcement source told CBS News that the amount of ammunition that the suspect brought with him is more than what an average U.S. soldier would go into basic combat with, apparently planning on a massive gun battle.

LOL, teabagging again, are you homo? You sure love talking about your gay proclivities
You're the idiots who chose a name for your "club".

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

May 21, 2022 · The Tea Party are those who possess a strong belief in the Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents. We believe the responsibility of our beloved nation is.....

Now you whine when you get laughed at.

The fools are the people taking your shooting lessons, likely you are selling them the ammo too.............at a profit of course.

Reminds me of chiropractors.
Still working overtime to prove yourself a fool and a jackass. Please keep up the good work.

You're the idiots who chose a name for your "club".

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

May 21, 2022 · The Tea Party are those who possess a strong belief in the Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents. We believe the responsibility of our beloved nation is.....

Now you whine when you get laughed at.

You sure are into teabagging. Pretty nasty if you ask me, but I don't seek other people's penises like you do

You sure are into teabagging. Pretty nasty if you ask me, but I don't seek other people's penises like you do
I didn't name your "club" your ignorant party did.
As usual, never think a minute ahead of time.

Thinking of penises?
That would be teabaggers.
Why would you bring it up?

I didn't.

I didn't name your "club" your ignorant party did.
As usual, never think a minute ahead of time.

Thinking of penises?
That would be teabaggers.
Why would you bring it up?

I didn't.

No one uses the term teabagger but you, faggot. Normal men don't care for your fantasy of a dick in our face that you constantly talk about. Ridem cowboy ...

No one uses the term teabagger but you, faggot. Normal men don't care for your fantasy of a dick in our face that you constantly talk about. Ridem cowboy ...
No, one is bringing up fantasies, faggots and dicks.........................except YOU.

No, one is bringing up fantasies, faggots and dicks.........................except YOU.

LOL, so you don't even know what teabagging is, and yet you bring it up over and over. Yeah, some guy's dick flapping your face, it's all you can think about, faggot

LOL, so you don't even know what teabagging is, and yet you bring it up over and over. Yeah, some guy's dick flapping your face, it's all you can think about, faggot
I didn't name you club, RETARD.

Who are these people?

1654154661755.png

1654154698724.png

1654154735830.png

I just make fun of it.

Forum List

Back