Hillary Clinton's official kickoff speech at the Roosevelt Island Rally, 06/13/2015

Obama has worked at putting a wedge between rich and poor, black and white, insurance companies and average American, doctors against the average American, bankers and average Americans and on and on. He divides to win and what is amazing is he doesn't back up his own words.
Finally, an achievement!
if 100 million people watched the speech, at least 80 Million people would of screamed back at Hillary, "Yah Bitch, It Was You And Obama That Caused All Of These {fill in the blank}n' Problems !!!!!!
LOL You people are insane. GW Bush caused all our problems. It was during his presidency the US and the global economy went to hell, and it was GW Bush who got us involved in two wars. Fucking hell, you people believe anything Limbaugh and the like tell you. Sad.
Yes! I had my car repo'd last week. It's Bush's fault. My hot water heater went out the week before. It's because of Bush.
I mean, its not like Obama has been president for nearly 7 years and Demcorats had a filibuster proof majority for some of that.
what about Mnt.Saint Helen and New Coke?
Damn that Bush! Damn him!!

Bernie Sanders is driving the youth vote to Hillary.
Good. I hope everyone votes democrat. I can't wait til you scumbag Rightwingers get embarrassed in another presidential election.
You'll wait a long time.
Hillary will be the nominee. Failing indictment and conviction of course.
She is the old established candidate with nothing new to offer following 2 terms in the same party.
The GOP will nominate a younger energetic person with new ideas. History shows in every such contest the younger person wins. Every one.
Obama won the second term only because of high voter turnout among blacks in inner cities. They will not turn out to vote for Hillary in the same numbers. No matter how many times she fakes a black accent.
although we love Cruz, Rubio may be our only weapon to take out hillary in all 57 states,
You're delusional.
You're right. It's 57 states with 1 ;eft to go plus Alaska and hawaii.

i thought it was 57 states before he won, what are we up to now? 70?

GENERAL QUESTION: Does existing case law automatically override the Constitution short of a ratified amendment?

i am looking at the proposal/plans for the Hillary Clinton Library. so far it is only 94.5 square feet.

it's so funny watching the right disparage the smart people and look to idiots like ted cruz because they throw red meat to the base.

:cuckoo:
Ted Cruz is a Princeton graduate (cum Laude) and a Magna cum Laude graduate from Harvard Law, as well as having edited the law review. Nor did he get that because of affirmative action. Dershowitz called him "off the charts brilliant."
He clerked for Wm Rehnquist, he was Solicitor General for Texas and wrote over 70 briefs for the Supreme Court. He's been involved in very high profile cases like Heller and Elk Grove.
So tell us again how smart Hillary is and what an idiot Cruz is, "counselor". I need a laugh.
LOL.. Wasn't Hillary kicked off the Watergate investigation for unethical behavior? She's been corrupt her whole life, but the these drones love her :uhh: .

LOL! You've been pwned, once again Billy.
By definition they dont have new ideas. WHose definition? Yours? ThinkProgress'?
Uh, no pawn, they are conservative. Do I need spell out the definition for you? Seriously what is Ted Cruz even running on besides repealing ObamaCare? Nothing. He is a scumbag who has billionaires in his pocket.
LOL! Do you even know what Cruz's platform is?
Scumbag with billionaires in the pocket? That must mean Hillary. She's gotten hundreds of millions of dollars from billionaire scumbags.

So you are in favor of getting rid of citizens united and cutting the money out of politics. Great. Hillary is too, but as long as it is legal, she can't let the repubs be the only ones getting all that dark money. That would be stupid.

Lol. The hil loves that donor money. Her goal is 2 billion for this campaign. Did you know that she is one of the little people.

And? Do you think only the Koch brothers should control elections. Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United. Then you won't have to be offended by anyone raising money.

Dies the money that Jeb and Scottie have raised offend you as well?
Pay for play, selling out the country. She should be in federal prison along with her husband:thup:

It's not "the Roosevelt Island", it's "Roosevelt Island" in the East River where the hillaryites can pull in the draw bridge and pretend everybody likes her.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send her back to Arkansaw" ....Ray Charles

Uh, no pawn, they are conservative. Do I need spell out the definition for you? Seriously what is Ted Cruz even running on besides repealing ObamaCare? Nothing. He is a scumbag who has billionaires in his pocket.
Scumbag with billionaires in the pocket? That must mean Hillary. She's gotten hundreds of millions of dollars from billionaire scumbags.

So you are in favor of getting rid of citizens united and cutting the money out of politics. Great. Hillary is too, but as long as it is legal, she can't let the repubs be the only ones getting all that dark money. That would be stupid.

Lol. The hil loves that donor money. Her goal is 2 billion for this campaign. Did you know that she is one of the little people.

And? Do you think only the Koch brothers should control elections. Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United. Then you won't have to be offended by anyone raising money.

Pay for play, selling out the country. She should be in federal prison along with her husband:thup:

no. :cuckoo:

and no matter how much the rightwingnut loons make up, and after spending 70 million dollars of our money investigating a blue dress, they haven't done anything

it makes you loons crazy.

Last edited:
of course, with clarence thomas and scalia who should have both recused because of their connections to the group in question you got a corrupt and bizarre decision that upended exiting case law.

Of course it didn't, but since you bring up recusal, shouldn't Ginsberg recuse herself from the gay marriage ruling since she recently presided over one?

As long as any judges who had hetero defendents/plaintiffs or attornies argue in front of them do.

i am looking at the proposal/plans for the Hillary Clinton Library. so far it is only 94.5 square feet.

it's so funny watching the right disparage the smart people and look to idiots like ted cruz because they throw red meat to the base.

:cuckoo:
Ted Cruz is a Princeton graduate (cum Laude) and a Magna cum Laude graduate from Harvard Law, as well as having edited the law review. Nor did he get that because of affirmative action. Dershowitz called him "off the charts brilliant."
He clerked for Wm Rehnquist, he was Solicitor General for Texas and wrote over 70 briefs for the Supreme Court. He's been involved in very high profile cases like Heller and Elk Grove.
So tell us again how smart Hillary is and what an idiot Cruz is, "counselor". I need a laugh.

Gee, he was a student and a clerk....we said accomplishments.
Anything since he's been Senator? No? Thanks...next!

And doesn't it bother liberals that Hillary takes very few, if any, spontaneous, non-screened questions? That she only calls on known friendly journalists during Q&A? That she essentially faked much of her Facebook following? That she won't release her e-mail servers? That she clearly engaged in selling her influence as Sec State?

I would never vote for someone with a strong conservative voting/governing record if they also had an obvious record of dishonesty and corruption. I just would not do it.

Since both parties are responsible for the federal deficit

AND

Mr. Paul, Mr. Cruz, Mr. Rubio, and Mr. Graham were there during some of it's creation; they are at least in part responsible.

If they dont' apologize for allowing it to happen (at best) and facilitating it(at worst), aren't they bing dishonest too?

LOL.. Wasn't Hillary kicked off the Watergate investigation for unethical behavior? She's been corrupt her whole life, but the these drones love her :uhh: .

nope :eusa_naughty:

"Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman."

red.gif
FALSE

snopes.com Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

It's interesting that given the massive failure of the Obama economic policy, that she would align herself with it.

no. :cuckoo:

and no matter how much the rightwingnut loons make up, and after spending 70 million dollars of our money investigating a blue dress, they haven't done anything

it makes you loons crazy.

Spending a billion dollars on a website makes the leftwing loons look like absolute inept retards.

Forum List

Back