There a new party in town

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
The Forward Party.

The way that the media is talking it up as a centralists party, between the democrats and the republicans. But of course the media lied about it. So far, it looks like the democrat party is in the middle of a split with all of the people supporting it are on the democratic side. Here is where this 'central' party ends up on a few issues.

- UBI - that's right, lets give everyone cash for you know, doing nothing. Not like our country isn't sinking in debt as it is.
- Universal health care system. That just won't work here in the states unless you go through total tort reform and dissolve insurance companies.
- GNH instead of GNP. Because the Gross National Happiness just sounds like you are giving out hugs instead of making money. Kid you not - I started laughing when I came across that one.
- Humanistic capitalism. Communism light. Profits are limited, all excess goes into reducing environmental footprint.

This isn't centrism, this is commie light.

I love this one with the title of "Yang’s Forward party merges with groups led by former GOP officials" but when you get down to what its founder Andrew Yang said about it
"Yang said that part of the reason why he wanted to start a third party instead of a caucus within the Democratic Party, was that a majority of states with ballot initiatives are red states, and that efforts to institute electoral changes would be partisan and not system-wide.[16][17] Yang stated that he would have liked to have implemented the Forward Party's platform within the Democratic Party. However, he felt that the implementation of ranked-choice voting and open primaries would be difficult to get while remaining a Democrat".
All of their ideas are on the fringe radical left.

But by all means. Let the democrat party eat itself. Heck, I might be willing to throw a few dollars their way to support it. Just to watch it result in the most bone crushing defeat that the left has ever had since Reagan was in office.
I'm predicting a 1984 like landslide.

The Forward Party.

The way that the media is talking it up as a centralists party, between the democrats and the republicans. But of course the media lied about it. So far, it looks like the democrat party is in the middle of a split with all of the people supporting it are on the democratic side. Here is where this 'central' party ends up on a few issues.

- UBI - that's right, lets give everyone cash for you know, doing nothing. Not like our country isn't sinking in debt as it is.
- Universal health care system. That just won't work here in the states unless you go through total tort reform and dissolve insurance companies.
- GNH instead of GNP. Because the Gross National Happiness just sounds like you are giving out hugs instead of making money. Kid you not - I started laughing when I came across that one.
- Humanistic capitalism. Communism light. Profits are limited, all excess goes into reducing environmental footprint.

I love this one with the title of "Yang’s Forward party merges with groups led by former GOP officials" but when you get down to what its founder Andrew Yang said about it
"Yang said that part of the reason why he wanted to start a third party instead of a caucus within the Democratic Party, was that a majority of states with ballot initiatives are red states, and that efforts to institute electoral changes would be partisan and not system-wide.[16][17] Yang stated that he would have liked to have implemented the Forward Party's platform within the Democratic Party. However, he felt that the implementation of ranked-choice voting and open primaries would be difficult to get while remaining a Democrat".

But by all means. Let the democrat party eat itself. Heck, I might be willing to throw a few dollars their way to support it. Just to watch it result in the most bone crushing defeat that the left has ever had since Reagan was in office.

forward is a communist movement so no thank you,,

The Forward Party.

Splits aren't going to hurt Republicans this time. The independents will soon find out that tepid waters don't kill germs that threaten the whole body.

Splits aren't going to hurt Republicans this time. The independents will soon find out that tepid waters don't kill germs that threaten the whole body.
One of the things that I'm looking forward to. Last time that the party was split was in 1992 [Perot] and that was mostly on the republican side. I'm expecting a lot more fractions in the democrat party in the next few years after the current disaster.

One of the things that I'm looking forward to. Last time that the party was split was in 1992 [Perot] and that was mostly on the republican side. I'm expecting a lot more fractions in the democrat party in the next few years after the current disaster.
Why? Seems the Democrats are on board right now. Literally dunking on magaturds these days.

Forward bus literally emptying shit on a street in Georgia.

Note that they say they are not pandering illegal alien votes, yet they have a website address in Spanish.

dnc-bus-1476886395.jpg

The Forward Party.

Sounds very Meta.

The Forward Party.

I find it interesting that these people rail against corporate welfare and then propose UBI, which is nothing but another form of their so-called "corporate welfare".

I find it interesting that these people rail against corporate welfare and then propose UBI, which is nothing but another form of their so-called "corporate welfare".

UBI is a stupid idea, and Oligarchs like Yang know it. All UBI would do is change the floor, where the bottom is, by massively devaluing our currency.

IF vermin like Yang actually wanted to change situations for the poor, he would promote universal HOUSING. I don't support such a scheme, but at least it would actually have an impact. But Yang doesn't want to have an impact, he just wants to put on a show, to attract the stupid (which is why Mac1958 follows him) and illegal aliens.

A thousand bucks to every illegal will just drive up prices. A roof over the head of every American would make a MASSIVE difference. This is how you can tell that Marxists like Yang aren't serious.

Forum List

Back