Theory of evolution question

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Some say that we have evolved from more primitive primates. If that is true, with the exception of some political groups, why aren't primates still evolving into people?

Oh, it's still going on. Last evening as we drove home from having dinner, a half-bird, half-man swooped down from the overhead electrical wires beside the highway and smashed into my windshield. I had feathers and guts all over the front of the car.

Some say that we have evolved from more primitive primates. If that is true, with the exception of some political groups, why aren't primates still evolving into people?
Who says they aren't? Human evolution isn't appreciable on the time scale of a human lifetime or many hundreds of human lifetimes. Humans are basically the same as they were during the Paleolithic Period.

Oh, it's still going on. Last evening as we drove home from having dinner, a half-bird, half-man swooped down from the overhead electrical wires beside the highway and smashed into my windshield. I had feathers and guts all over the front of the car.
Republican bird brain, eh? :cool-45:

Republican bird brain, eh? :cool-45:

I really don't know what his politics were but I must conclude he was a Democrat. He had a little KKK hoodie over his head.

• Banned
I knew the nutbats would swoop down on this one!

Hey! My neighbor has got two really nice looking bird dogs. But, they are HELL when they fly over my car!

Your stupid question has been answered for you lots of times. No need trying to explain it to an idiot again.

• Banned
Your stupid question has been answered for you lots of times. No need trying to explain it to an idiot again.

Who explained it to you?

6th grade science teacher. I guess you missed that day.

I didn't see any libtarded morons in my science class. Where were you seated?

Vulture?

Republican bird brain, eh?
I really don't know what his politics were but I must conclude he was a Democrat. He had a little KKK hoodie over his head.
Another Republican bird brain living in the past!

Why would they? There's no goal or direction for evolution. Millions of years ago there was a species of tailless primates. Different groups moved apart and changed based mostly on environmental factors. First the group that became orangutans, then gorillas, then chimpanzees/bonobos, then humans. All changed, some species died out, etc.

Republican bird brain, eh?
Another Republican bird brain living in the past!

You are so stupid that you constantly open yourself up to a bitch slap.

I knew the nutbats would swoop down on this one!

Hey! My neighbor has got two really nice looking bird dogs. But, they are HELL when they fly over my car!
Dogs are the result of intelligent design with the designer being man

Why would they? There's no goal or direction for evolution. Millions of years ago there was a species of tailless primates. Different groups moved apart and changed based mostly on environmental factors. First the group that became orangutans, then gorillas, then chimpanzees/bonobos, then humans. All changed, some species died out, etc.

Can you provide any proof of your mad ramblings? Where exactly were these to be found? Why did they move apart from one another? Why did their evolution stop at all? What environmental factors are you speaking of? What was that species of tailless primates called?

Because what you state is not correct. The great apes and humans share a common ancestor. We did not "evolve from apes," rather humans and apes diverged in the past and took differing evolutionary paths.

Apes and humans continue to evolve.

Because what you state is not correct. The great apes and humans share a common ancestor. We did not "evolve from apes," rather humans and apes diverged in the past and took differing evolutionary paths.

Apes and humans continue to evolve.

Could you provide exactly who that common ancestor was supposed to be?

Forum List

Back