How do the japs do this?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Japan is far north and surrounded by water and mountainous and thus parts of it are among the snowiest places in the world. Here are some pics from japan in the winter. They must have some incredible machines to clear snow this way. Seems like there would be lots of chunks of snow falling off these snow walls back onto the road.

snowfall japan - Google Search

images
images

Japan is far north and surrounded by water and mountainous and thus parts of it are among the snowiest places in the world. Here are some pics from japan in the winter. They must have some incredible machines to clear snow this way. Seems like there would be lots of chunks of snow falling off these snow walls back onto the road.

images
images

They do it as they're Japanese and as such their brains are similar to we Germanics, perfect engineering, like submarines in the head.

They do it as they're Japanese and as such their brains are similar to we Germanics, perfect engineering, like submarines in the head.

Yeah - you japs and krauts are real smart. Too bad about ww2.

You are a complete moron. Too bad all your jobs belong to China....we have a manufacturing base, your manufacturing base is owned by China. Moron.

They must be smarter than white people

Bloody Japs.

Apparently I'm so "racist" I'm having to correct you, they're not Japs, they're Japanese :meow:
Screw you lucy hamilton! You used to be cool man!

This is my new "nasty" self, you know I posted the poll should I dump the politeness?
You are a jew and a traitor. Leave out the quotatio marks you savage.

Huh? I'm a Jew? Really, where you get that from I don't know. Bizarre comments you're now making.

[QUtty
Bloody Japs.

Apparently I'm so "racist" I'm having to correct you, they're not Japs, they're Japanese :meow:
Screw you lucy hamilton! You used to be cool man!

This is my new "nasty" self, you know I posted the poll should I dump the politeness?
You are a jew and a traitor. Leave out the quotatio marks you savage.

Huh? I'm a Jew? Really, where you get that from I don't know. Bizarre comments you're now making.
Stop warmongering and get to the bed room. You have a duty, work shy.

Forum List

Back