Then They Came for Kavanaugh’s Kid

They have lost any sense of decency may have ever had

image1-e1538337448662.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals in 2018 are looking America right in the eye and saying; getting your dick sucked by an intern in the oval office is ok (Clinton). Doing blow and smoking weed in college is not an issue (Obama). These things don't affect your judgement in terms of nominating justices. However, if the justice nominated drank beer at frat parties in college, he is NOT fit to serve.

“From Illinois Times editorial cartoonist Chris Britt. How can a man do this to another man’s child? How can editors allow this to pass? What corrupt and wicked hearts they have.”

When They Came For Kavanaugh’s Kid

Well, yes. That’s who they are, that’s what they do.

because leftists have no morals or standards

ethics is something that evades them

who would not have expected shit like this ?

Make sure everyone you know sees this. Judge Kavanaugh has been on the federal bench for 12 years.

Goes to show you that some people don't have any creativity in their mind. Matter of fact, they are spineless and mindless.

It maybe just a cartoon to some, and they will tell you: "Seriously? It's just a cartoon, guys!" (I just hope they don't make a cartoon about them or their kids.)

If I was Kavanaugh and I saw this cartoon, I would rip the cartoonist. Yes, it maybe just a cartoon...but the cartoon seems to be "personal" as if the cartoonist deliberately wanted to "attack" Kavanaugh.

It's one thing if the cartoonist thought he has a "First Amendment" to Free Speech. But attacking the Kavanaugh family like this is definitely not FREE SPEECH. Personal attacks on a family is NOT your "right" to Free Speech.

“From Illinois Times editorial cartoonist Chris Britt. How can a man do this to another man’s child? How can editors allow this to pass? What corrupt and wicked hearts they have.”

When They Came For Kavanaugh’s Kid

Well, yes. That’s who they are, that’s what they do.

There seems to be no moral compass or center anywhere to be found among the left these days, no low too low for them to stoop, no line of decency and/or despicability they are unwilling to cross, no level of hypocrisy they are unwilling to attain.

There is simply no justification for ANYBODY to do this to ANYBODY, I don't care who they are or what letter follows their name.

Just when you think they cannot do worse!

Some people just don't deserve to breath.

They are human filth, they are Demons in human form and I FUCKING pray that the most VICIOUS Karma gets ALL of them. I hope they are struck down. What they are doing, they WANT to destroy Brett Kavanaugh AND his family, what they are doing is not human, it's Demonic.

Forum List

Back