NBC CUTS FEED AS ‘SNL’ CREDITS ROLL AND KANYE DELIVERS PRO-TRUMP SPEECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
NBC CUTS FEED AS ‘SNL’ CREDITS ROLL AND KANYE DELIVERS PRO-TRUMP SPEECH

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/30/n...l-kanye-trump/
Kanye West delivered a speech to the cast and audience of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” in spite of the fact that NBC had already apparently cut the feed, moving to the credits. NBC cut the feed and went to credits, running short on time, before West finished his musical performance — but West went on to deliver a speech in spite of the fact that he was no longer on the air.
West, whose support for people like Candace Owens and President Donald Trump has stirred social media to the boiling point on a number of occasions, began by telling the audience that he had been pressured to not appear onstage wearing his “Make America Great Again” hat.
“They bully me. They bully me backstage and said don’t go out there with that hat on. Okay. I’m going to listen to y’all now.” Then, putting the familiar red hat back on his head, he continued, “Or I’m gonna put my Superman cape on. And that means you can’t tell me what to do.”

~~~~~~
He will probably get far more exposure for them having done that that if they had just shown him. Saturday Night Live should be considered an in-kind contribution to the DSA Party.
Kanye West is WOKE, folks! Good for him! Sounds like he's opened his mind, read his Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Walter E. Williams, etc., along with reading (as should everyone) the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan's (a self-described Liberal) 1965 'White Paper' "The Nęgro Family: The Case for National Action," in which he so clearly articulates the devastating effect of 'Government Assistance' on the black family in the U.S.
Keep educating yourself, Kanye. Keep going, man! You know the closer you get to the truth, the harder they'll try and shut you up.
Yet to go against the DSA orthodoxy and the current talking points of the day is pure leftie treason. Free speech will not be tolerated...so say the leftie Borg.
Careful Kanye, there's a line forming of women accusing you of sexual assault, rape, pedophilia and necrophilia in 1987.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back