Then there were two

Actually

Hillary was in a similiar position in 2007. Big Poll numbers and popular support were keys to the Oval office.

Then some muslim Black man from Kenya mugged her and left her broken in a ditch. The GOP had a jolly old time seeing ol Hillary shocked and confused as Democrats embraced 'smelly'(Obamas wife claimed he stinks!) over her.

Did anyone foresee this? No
Could it happen again? Of course!!

Yeah that was awesome when the Big "O" pee'd all over her Royal Highness's parade, too bad we can't get him to do it again, I'd pay money to see that.

Actually

Hillary was in a similiar position in 2007. Big Poll numbers and popular support were keys to the Oval office.

Then some muslim Black man from Kenya mugged her and left her broken in a ditch. The GOP had a jolly old time seeing ol Hillary shocked and confused as Democrats embraced 'smelly'(Obamas wife claimed he stinks!) over her.

Did anyone foresee this? No
Could it happen again? Of course!!
you couldn't be more wrong. Team Obama had a incredible ground game and plan on challenging party rules.

Hillary was often leading in the vote

Do you guys understand that it's still 2015?

I mean, spring for a calendar.
Odds have been Hillary all along, but...

Bernie seems to have stalled and what's his name from Maryland?
I'm pretty sure you're referring to Governor WhatTheFuck and you're welcome.
yeah, the former Mayor of BLM

Yeah that guy, it's hard to keep track anymore after a while all these incompetent miscreants start to look alike.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back