Then there were two

While I doubt anyone seriously cares or is surprised by this Lincoln Chafee dropped out of the race for the Democratic nomination leaving just O'Malley and Sanders as Hillarys so called challengers. So couple of questions how long do you think it will be before the last two officially give it up and will the DNC go ahead and canceall the rest of their debates given the nomination has been decided?
decided? don't be silly
So your suggesting Sanders or O'Malley have a real chance of winning the nomination? Now that's being silly.

While I doubt anyone seriously cares or is surprised by this Lincoln Chafee dropped out of the race for the Democratic nomination leaving just O'Malley and Sanders as Hillarys so called challengers. So couple of questions how long do you think it will be before the last two officially give it up and will the DNC go ahead and canceall the rest of their debates given the nomination has been decided?
decided? don't be silly
So your suggesting Sanders or O'Malley have a real chance of winning the nomination? Now that's being silly.
You suggested the Webb and Chafee did

:lol:

:cuckoo:

CARTOON%2BGOP%2BDEBATE%2BHILLARY.jpg

why does blackhawk hate the democratic process so much?
Have you seen the candidates that are running and those that have been elected? I can't blame anybody for looking down on the "democratic process" after getting a gander at the miscreants that we've elected and that are running now.

Time to give somebody that actually has integrity and competence a chance, so I've decided I'm voting for Alan Mulally as the next President even though he isn't running and wouldn't take the job if he won. :D

decided? don't be silly
Silly? Process.

try getting some rest

why does blackhawk hate the democratic process so much?
Have you seen the candidates that are running and those that have been elected? I can't blame anybody for looking down on the "democratic process" after getting a gander at the miscreants that we've elected and that are running now.

Time to give somebody that actually has integrity and competence a chance, so I've decided I'm voting for Alan Mulally as the next President even though he isn't running and wouldn't take the job if he won. :D
Why do you hate America so much? The candidates are a reflection of American society. Like it or not, you really hate America deep down inside

it's sad

Sanders is going to the Big show If he maintains 10% of support.

That maybe good for the Clinton camp--it helps her practice debate performance.

By the way, you forgot Webb.
Webb has dropped out of the Democratic primary he has said he would consider running as an independent.

he might do pretty good running as that. Better he get out of that slimy Democrat party. what get me is the people kicked Hillary to the curb the last time she ran for that thug man Obama. So now their masters in the DNC sticks her in there and pretty much tells their base. I don't care you voted her down the first time she ran. She is going TO BE THE ONE out of two, like it or tough shit. that's just damn snaky and slimy. but does their base give a crap? they don't seem to care. man I'd be pissed they just shove on them who they want to win and their base can go to hell

Actually

Hillary was in a similiar position in 2007. Big Poll numbers and popular support were keys to the Oval office.

Then some muslim Black man from Kenya mugged her and left her broken in a ditch. The GOP had a jolly old time seeing ol Hillary shocked and confused as Democrats embraced 'smelly'(Obamas wife claimed he stinks!) over her.

Did anyone foresee this? No
Could it happen again? Of course!!

Forum List

Back