Their hands don't lie: Republican candidates trash the trial by jury

No matter what you say.. the election outcome was still up to the electors and congress. taking over a building didn't even matter. Trumps protest was for the purpose of swaying electors, but that is all inside of the electoral process.
There's no real need for me to say more. Those who are taking part in this discussion are still in the process of making up their minds on whether or not they are going to uphold their democracy.

Let them declare their intentions in no uncertain terms now that they have been instructed on what is at stake!

Last edited:
Sick burn. I am hurt. Oh wait, I don't suck MAGA dick like you. Never mind.

No, you suck fascist dick. I am happy wanting to make America great again.

I'm an AMERICAN!

You are nothing more than a death camp guard wannabe.

Who would have been capable of dealing out immediate and final justice to the Shaman when all he was doing was aiding a coup?
No, you suck fascist dick. I am happy wanting to make America great again.

I'm an AMERICAN!

You are nothing more than a death camp guard wannabe.
If you're committed to believing that the election was stolen, then be prepared to defend your country with all necessary means required of patriots.

Trial by jury is a bedrock of American jurisprudence.

If the polls are correct, Trump supporters have a right to worry that he will be roughly handled by juries, because 60% of Americans believe he acted immorally and illegally.

No, they didn't understand the gravity of the situation they created. It was a day out in costume for those like their Shaman. But government took it all very seriously. Except that government failled to deal with the attempted coup in the only appropriate way. And now government needs to come to terms with allowing a glimmer of hope on the coup still being alive and possibly succeeding.

Do you and your fellow Americans intend to support Trump and his eventual declaration that the election was stolen?

Yes, it was blind and bumbling on the part of the crowd. But Trump's faithful took it seriously and their comeupance has been at least semi-serious.

Serious is death to the enemy of government.

Serious can still be death to government.

Patriots of both sides need to remember why they still have the right to bear arms.

So you consider political opposition and speaking out to be a Coup eh? well this isn't Canada you know.

First of all, Personally I wish Trump had just let it go and decided to fight the battle in the next election 2024 and that would have been much more effective than a protest, but whatever. I can still see it for what it was, without trying to turn it into something it wasnt.

Its not an ongoing COUP to have a different belief of wether or not the election outcome was just. It's not a crime to disagree with your governments official version of anything. Again, this isnt Canada maybe its different where you live.

You also seem to have an obsession with guns right now.

So you consider political opposition and speaking out to be a Coup eh? well this isn't Canada you know.

First of all, Personally I wish Trump had just let it go and decided to fight the battle in the next election 2024 and that would have been much more effective than a protest, but whatever. I can still see it for what it was, without trying to turn it into something it wasnt.

Its not an ongoing COUP to have a different belief of wether or not the election outcome was just. It's not a crime to disagree with your governments official version of anything. Again, this isnt Canada maybe its different where you live.

You also seem to have an obsession with guns right now.
Be totally committed to your cause, be it for government and your Constitution, or against.

those Republicans who raised their hands were saying they will accept the will of the people.
No, those supposed Trump “opponents” who raised their hands for Trump were not saying they will accept “the will of the people,” they were confessing they weren’t serious leaders, and pledging they would put the criminal “Trump Party” before the nation. Fuck, they were pledging support to a man who wasn‘t even there — and who not only refused to sign a similar pledge but threatened to take his supporters and destroy the GOP entirely if he wasn’t chosen!
There is no “cult” of MAGA. And there is nothing criminal about the precepts of MAGA.
You are right that there is nothing criminal about the general “precepts” of MAGA, but there is without doubt a cult centered around the demagogue Donald Trump, whose domination of the GOP is all too clear.

Last edited:
No, those supposed Trump “opponents” who raised their hands for Trump were not saying they will accept “the will of the people,” they were confessing they weren’t serious leaders, and pledging they would put the criminal “Trump Party” before the nation. Fuck, they were pledging support to a man who wasn‘t even there — and who not only refused to sign a similar pledge but threatened to take his supporters and destroy the GOP entirely if he wasn’t chosen!

You are right that there is nothing criminal about the general “precepts” of MAGA, but there is without doubt a cult centered around the demagogue Donald Trump, whose domination of the GOP is all too clear
The attempted coup should have been dealt with on the spot Tom. It's not worth it to claim that America can deal with it by justice in the courts.

There still exists an equal chance that justice won't be served.

The attempted coup should have been dealt with on the spot Tom. It's not worth it to claim that America can deal with it by justice in the courts.

There still exists an equal chance that justice won't be served.
I’m glad you addressed me. I will respond honestly. I think your comments here are b.s. You are acting like a provocateur, or a troll, as you frequently do. I’m not sure you even believe half the things you say.

I’m glad you addressed me. I will respond honestly. I think your comments here are b.s. You are acting like a provocateur, or a troll, as you frequently do. I’m not sure you even believe half the things you say.
There still exists an equal chance that justice won't be served Tom.

Maybe you just need to think it through to when Trump declares the 2020 election to be stolen, from the comfort of the Whitehouse?

Or you can seek comfort in believing that it can never happen?

Justice will be served in the courts, and We the American people will abide by it.
Whose justice? Half of Americans' justice is directly contrary to the other half's.

Do as I suggested that Tom do. Look ahead to Trump declaring the 2020 election was stolen, from the comfort of your Whitehouse!

Are most Americans living in denial of that fact that an attempted coup can't be permitted to stand?

Has America left itself with no other choice?

Or will a true patriot act?

A true patriot with 3 or 4 stars on his shoulder?

Forum List

Back