TheHawk recommends Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well TheHawk wasn’t planning on seeing this movie. Social media said white people needed to wait until week 2 or later to see it. But I decided to go when I was invited anyway, even though it was “stealing” a seat from black people.

TheHawk was a fan of the first movie. It was basically Trumpism in blackface. Wakanda was powerful because it was a patriarchal ethno-nationalist state, with strict immigration policy and refusing to cooperate with the globalist cabal that controls most of the world. Of course at the end they decided to embrace “diversity“ by opening their borders and embracing globalism, which of course led to their near destruction in Infinity War.

That brings us to Wakanda Forever. While the story was tiresome and boring, the action non-existent, bad editing and directing, the important thing is the political messaging. It seems as though Wakanda took a step back after their great patriarchal leader, T’Challa, “died suddenly”. A lot of that going around, was glad this movie addressed it. They didn’t talk about the cause, it was almost as if no one was allowed to ask questions. Again, very similar to real life. Anyway, Wakanda seems to have gone back to their Nationalist ethno-state ways, which is a very good thing. There is even a scene in the beginning where the Queen Mother arrives at the UN, and she stands up to the globalist warmongers. One of the biggest antagonist in the movie is the CIA, as Biden’s thugs are constantly trying to steal vibranium from Wakanda.

Other notable tidbits from the movie: The Wakandans, especially the women, have a sense of racial and moral superiority over whites. It was very brave of the filmmakers to show such blatant racism, we rarely get to see such honest displays from characters in movies today. Can you imagine white people sneering and making jokes at the expense of other cultures in a movie today? Again, race swapping black actors into these roles was brilliant. I mean, does anyone believe a 19 year old black girl is going to be a super genius beyond Tony Stark and Bruce Banner? It was laughable.

The “Atlanteans”, or blue underwater people, were an interesting choice to use as the villains in this movie. Basically these were Mayan from the time of the colonizers. We got to see their rich culture, although disappointing they didn’t show beautiful mass sacrifice ceremonies where thousands of innocent brown people were slaughtered on a routine basis.
Well, these people made the mistake of criminal trespassing on Wakandan soil. Again, since Wakanda returned to its old nationalist ways, this was highly offensive, borders are to be respected, and NOT ONE exception can be made. Again, bravo to the makers of this movie. This basically lead to a race war between the two peoples. After a large attack on Wakanda, they had every right to lead an offensive into enemy territory, and they did just that. Still, this is where the writing was bad. Why did the Mayan Water people attack? Just because they wanted to be left alone from the rest of the world! They even offered an alliance with Wakanda to go against the globalist warmongers. Unfortunately by this time Wakanda at this point is being lead by a young woman, and she decides to side with the globalist cabal. This is a great example of why most women are terrible leaders. Wakanda needs to stick to their Patriarchy.

So in short, a lot of brave choices were made. I am surprised that Nationalism and ethnic preservation is allowed to be made in a movie these days. But they were clever and did it with black faces and brown faces.

Not as good as the first, but thHawk recommends.

I've seen all the Avengers movies, and all the Thor movies, but I haven't seen the Black Panther movies..........yet.

I have to be in the right frame of mind and mood to see certain types of movies, and super hero movies are in that realm.

I have to space them out, otherwise I get burnt out on them.

Well TheHawk wasn’t planning on seeing this movie. Social media said white people needed to wait until week 2 or later to see it. But I decided to go when I was invited anyway, even though it was “stealing” a seat from black people.

TheHawk was a fan of the first movie. It was basically Trumpism in blackface. Wakanda was powerful because it was a patriarchal ethno-nationalist state, with strict immigration policy and refusing to cooperate with the globalist cabal that controls most of the world. Of course at the end they decided to embrace “diversity“ by opening their borders and embracing globalism, which of course led to their near destruction in Infinity War.

That brings us to Wakanda Forever. While the story was tiresome and boring, the action non-existent, bad editing and directing, the important thing is the political messaging. It seems as though Wakanda took a step back after their great patriarchal leader, T’Challa, “died suddenly”. A lot of that going around, was glad this movie addressed it. They didn’t talk about the cause, it was almost as if no one was allowed to ask questions. Again, very similar to real life. Anyway, Wakanda seems to have gone back to their Nationalist ethno-state ways, which is a very good thing. There is even a scene in the beginning where the Queen Mother arrives at the UN, and she stands up to the globalist warmongers. One of the biggest antagonist in the movie is the CIA, as Biden’s thugs are constantly trying to steal vibranium from Wakanda.

Other notable tidbits from the movie: The Wakandans, especially the women, have a sense of racial and moral superiority over whites. It was very brave of the filmmakers to show such blatant racism, we rarely get to see such honest displays from characters in movies today. Can you imagine white people sneering and making jokes at the expense of other cultures in a movie today? Again, race swapping black actors into these roles was brilliant. I mean, does anyone believe a 19 year old black girl is going to be a super genius beyond Tony Stark and Bruce Banner? It was laughable.

The “Atlanteans”, or blue underwater people, were an interesting choice to use as the villains in this movie. Basically these were Mayan from the time of the colonizers. We got to see their rich culture, although disappointing they didn’t show beautiful mass sacrifice ceremonies where thousands of innocent brown people were slaughtered on a routine basis.
Well, these people made the mistake of criminal trespassing on Wakandan soil. Again, since Wakanda returned to its old nationalist ways, this was highly offensive, borders are to be respected, and NOT ONE exception can be made. Again, bravo to the makers of this movie. This basically lead to a race war between the two peoples. After a large attack on Wakanda, they had every right to lead an offensive into enemy territory, and they did just that. Still, this is where the writing was bad. Why did the Mayan Water people attack? Just because they wanted to be left alone from the rest of the world! They even offered an alliance with Wakanda to go against the globalist warmongers. Unfortunately by this time Wakanda at this point is being lead by a young woman, and she decides to side with the globalist cabal. This is a great example of why most women are terrible leaders. Wakanda needs to stick to their Patriarchy.

So in short, a lot of brave choices were made. I am surprised that Nationalism and ethnic preservation is allowed to be made in a movie these days. But they were clever and did it with black faces and brown faces.

Not as good as the first, but thHawk recommends.
So from Black Panther the movie, it was proven that black people needed to be Ruled by a King, because they were too stupid to self rule. Got it.

I've seen all the Avengers movies, and all the Thor movies, but I haven't seen the Black Panther movies..........yet.

I have to be in the right frame of mind and mood to see certain types of movies, and super hero movies are in that realm.

I have to space them out, otherwise I get burnt out on them.
The latest Thor movie sucked.
The jokes fell flat and the premise was horseshit.
I hear that the Wakanda movie is more of the same woke-ass BS like we've been subjected to where women are the real heroes and the men are all pussies.

I hear that the Wakanda movie is more of the same woke-ass BS like we've been subjected to where women are the real heroes and the men are all pussies.

With the exception of the second Thor movie...........they've all been whimsical, not serious.
Although the latest one wasn't what I was expecting, it wasn't as bad as people say.
It stayed within the perameters of what they've been doing all along.

I'm more interested in Dr. Strange right now anyway.

There was zero reason a black girl from the hood would be a super smart computer programmer and inventor. The explanation was her dad liked to work on muscle cars. I appreciate the respect to American muscle, but that hardly explains how she would be a programmer and engineer without any education.

It’s true, they definitely used a lot of girl power stuff. But they are nationalists just protecting their ethno-state.

There was zero reason a black girl from the hood would be a super smart computer programmer and inventor. The explanation was her dad liked to work on muscle cars. I appreciate the respect to American muscle, but that hardly explains how she would be a programmer and engineer without any education.
she was in MIT when she was like 12 years old.....she is classified as a "super genius".... read a comic before you comment....

Why didn't they cast a white guy as the Black Panther to make the picture more relevant to white movie goers?

The fellow who played the role in the first picture keeled over dead,no? So it isn't like it would put him out of work.

Why didn't they cast a white guy as the Black Panther to make the picture more relevant to white movie goers?

The fellow who played the role in the first picture keeled over dead,no? So it isn't like it would put him out of work.
im sure you have no idea what you are talking about.....

... I mean, does anyone believe a 19 year old black girl is going to be a super genius beyond Tony Stark and Bruce Banner? ...
You mean a fictional character beyond a fictional character and a fictional character? That's outrageous! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back