TheHawk asked me to start a thread on the origin of life in the ocean on Earth.

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
So uh...here you go, bro.

So sometimes, life needs a spark of inspiration—or maybe several trillion of them. A new study published in Nature Communications suggests lightning may have been a key component in making phosphorus available for organisms to use when life on Earth first appeared by about 3.5 billion years ago.Mar 17, 2021

Day 2 (Tomorrow): The Earth is not 5000 years old.

So sometimes, life needs a spark of inspiration—or maybe several trillion of them. A new study published in Nature Communications suggests lightning may have been a key component in making phosphorus available for organisms to use when life on Earth first appeared by about 3.5 billion years ago.Mar 17, 2021

Can I smack you?

Can I smack you?

He will pop a wood if you do.

So sometimes, life needs a spark of inspiration—or maybe several trillion of them. A new study published in Nature Communications suggests lightning may have been a key component in making phosphorus available for organisms to use when life on Earth first appeared by about 3.5 billion years ago.

Life likely started on the ocean floor near smokers.

• Banned
So sometimes, life needs a spark of inspiration—or maybe several trillion of them. A new study published in Nature Communications suggests lightning may have been a key component in making phosphorus available for organisms to use when life on Earth first appeared by about 3.5 billion years ago.

Life likely started on the ocean floor near smokers.
It was both!

Yep, in fact, I know just the other day a lighting strike almost hit me. It struck a small tree. By the time I got to it, it has magically transformed into an ant colony.

I still say aliens seeded them here.

I refuse to give full credit to the lightning.

I think French fries is a bit over done today....

1617663418554.png

I told you to go get your friggin' shine box.

Kid. You need a lightning bolt to hit you in your ass to woke you from libturdism and not waste your life.

This is the only reason the cons speak to you here. There is a sliver of hope and you're just sooooper dumbed down libturd.

You're like our little retarded brother.

Since the origin of the first cellular life is unknowable it's kind of a meaningless question. I am inclined to believe life came here from somewhere else. Not aliens but stowed away on the mega tons of cometary debris that rained down on proto-earth. The sun and planets condensed from the remnant of an earlier supernova and it is not inconceivable that a few bacteria survived.

Not to be a kill joy, but life cannot spontaneously occur

It has never been duplicated

It has never been observed

And it is statistically impossible.

Other than that, I love the idea.

Notice just how pro science and math I am.

Kid. You need a lightning bolt to hit you in your ass to woke you from libturdism and not waste your life.

This is the only reason the cons speak to you here. There is a sliver of hope and you're just sooooper dumbed down libturd.

You're like our little retarded brother.

corky

Well you’re article isn’t even claiming that lightning created single-cell organism as you claimed in the other thread. It says lightning may have been responsible for creating phosphorus which is not a living substance that would be available for organisms that already exist.

You should really learn to read before regurgitating information incorrectly.

Who is claiming the Earth is 5000 years old? :cuckoo:

Well you’re article isn’t even claiming that lightning created single-cell organism as you claimed in the other thread. It says lightning may have been responsible for creating phosphorus which is not a living substance that would be available for organisms that already exist.

You should really learn to read before regurgitating information incorrectly.
You didn't read it obviously.

Not to be a kill joy, but life cannot spontaneously occur

It has never been duplicated

It has never been observed

And it is statistically impossible.

Other than that, I love the idea.

Notice just how pro science and math I am.

Idiots like the OP can’t ever explain this. Never has the creation of life on the simplest scale been duplicated in a lab environment. Much less for a single cell organism which is an incredibly complex life form. The Darwinists always tap dance around the issue.

Forum List

Back