Thee Memo, too funny. GOP are going to look so stupid which most are

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in the agency's surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.

The committee's vote to release the memo spearheaded by Chairman Devin Nunes means that the four-page classified document could be made public this week. But in another party-line vote, the committee voted against making a competing Democratic memo from Rep. Adam Schiff of California available as well.

Snip

Before the vote, FBI Director Chris Wray was given the chance to review the Nunes memo and raise concerns about factual inaccuracies or national security concerns.

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo - CNNPolitics
---------------------------------------------------------
Show how hard up the GOP is. May I add Schiff is actually an attorney whereas Nunes got a degree in agriculture.

The effect transparency has on some people is not pretty.
ADAM-SCHIFF-MUELLER-INVESTIGATION-009-01-800x416.jpg

Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in the agency's surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.

The committee's vote to release the memo spearheaded by Chairman Devin Nunes means that the four-page classified document could be made public this week. But in another party-line vote, the committee voted against making a competing Democratic memo from Rep. Adam Schiff of California available as well.

Snip

Before the vote, FBI Director Chris Wray was given the chance to review the Nunes memo and raise concerns about factual inaccuracies or national security concerns.

Show how hard up the GOP is. May I add Schiff is actually an attorney whereas Nunes got a degree in agriculture.
The R party is nothing, if not the stupid party. They need to be this way to keep the duopoly going. If they were smart, that would mean the D party would disappear. Can't have that.

Snip

The R party is nothing, if not the stupid party. They need to be this way to keep the duopoly going. If they were smart, that would mean the D party would disappear. Can't have that.
Can't embed this one. But like he says, if Hillary isn't indicted, it means nothing.
#McCabe's Heave-Ho Is the End of #FBICorruption and One Step Closer to #HRC's Arrest and Indictment

Snip

If the memo is a nothing burger why did the vote to release it, go along Party lines? Does the Dimwitted Democrats have something to hide?

Snip

I bet you made that comment with your mouth full.
btw the memo is so damaging the left is coming up with their own version
watching you guys apoplectic over this is worth the price of admission

Snip

Can't embed this one. But like he says, if Hillary isn't indicted, it means nothing.
#McCabe's Heave-Ho Is the End of #FBICorruption and One Step Closer to #HRC's Arrest and Indictment
He's right. I would love to see Cankles indicted and frog marched in front of the public. How delicious and just would that be?

However, I very much doubt that will happen. She is of the protected class of ruling class criminals. But as Lionel says if she is not, the whole system crumbles, which wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Last edited:

Snip

I bet it won't come to light.

Snip

If the memo is a nothing burger why did the vote to release it, go along Party lines? Does the Dimwitted Democrats have something to hide?
“McCabe was planning on leaving early all along.”

“The Russians are behind release the memo.”

“Nunes is a Russian agent.”

“Trump is going to fire everyone investigating him.”

Getting more hilarious by the minute

Snip

See that combine and tractor in my avatar.
They cost more than any dem lawyer will earn in life time

Snip

I bet it won't come to light
Not in your world.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

If this memo really were a "nothing burger" one is hard pressed to understand why Democrats wouldn't be clamoring for it's release and Republicans demanding that it not be for national security reasons! Since it's the opposite...it's fairly obvious that the memo exposes some things that were being done at the FBI and at the Department of Justice that expose the partisan nature of the current "Russia" investigation!

If this memo really were a "nothing burger" one is hard pressed to understand why Democrats wouldn't be clamoring for it's release and Republicans demanding that it not be for national security reasons! Since it's the opposite...it's fairly obvious that the memo exposes some things that were being done at the FBI and at the Department of Justice that expose the partisan nature of the current "Russia" investigation!
Agree, but many on the Left will NEVER stop believing Trump and Russia colluded to beat the criminal Hillary. They will also do all they can to discount any harm this memo purports to expose.

Gives you an idea of what their final report will look like

All the memo will show is what we already know...that a group of people at the FBI and at the Justice Department conspired against Donald Trump because they didn't want him to become President.

Those people should all be fired. End of story.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama should apologize to the American people for pushing the Russian collusion narrative for over a year when they knew all along that it was nothing more than a political smear tactic that didn't work.

All the memo will show is what we already know...that a group of people at the FBI and at the Justice Department conspired against Donald Trump because they didn't want him to become President.

Those people should all be fired. End of story.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama should apologize to the American people for pushing the Russian collusion narrative for over a year when they knew all along that it was nothing more than a political smear tactic that didn't work.

The memo will present the facts that support the wild claims of Republicans intent on derailing the investigation while Republicans block the release of facts that show the contrary

The effect transparency has on some people is not pretty.
ADAM-SCHIFF-MUELLER-INVESTIGATION-009-01-800x416.jpg
You meen selective transparency! Transparent is letting both memos out. What we see here is spin not transparency! Is FISA abusive you bet!! Big time!! It is legally abusive and has been used by both sides against both sides. Lets end the Patriot act and any law allowing this kind of domestic spying on ourf own citizens. Then neither side can use it on each other or us.

Snip

See that combine and tractor in my avatar.
They cost more than any dem lawyer will earn in life time

What does that have to do with the tea in China?

Snip

“McCabe was planning on leaving early all along.”

“The Russians are behind release the memo.”

“Nunes is a Russian agent.”

“Trump is going to fire everyone investigating him.”

Getting more hilarious by the minute
Trump is trying to fire everyone investigating him. Nothing funny about it.

Forum List

Back