The wretched absurdity of the Benghazi report

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Only if this report was written with the blood of the dead Americans could it be more insulting to their memory, their families and to the intelligence of the American public​

By: Doug Hagmann
December 19, 2012

Under the cover of the Newtown school shooting, an “independent” five member investigative panel quietly released an unclassified, 39-page report Tuesday night, detailing their findings of the attack that led to the murder of four Americans in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. The report cites five main reasons for the loss of life, all primarily related to inadequate security for U.S. personnel. However, the independent panel found that no “U.S. Government employee engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities, and, therefore did not find reasonable cause to believe that an individual breached his or her duty so as to be the subject of a recommendation for disciplinary action.” Stated another way, no one is to blame nor will be held accountable for the murders of Americans Sean Smith, Glen Dougherty, Tyrone Woods, and Ambassador Chris Stevens., so just continue with your business.

The report was released in advance of closed door congressional testimony scheduled for today by two senior panel members, retired Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Admiral Mike Mullen. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was also scheduled to testify this week, but has declined to do so as a result of her recent fainting spell. Others are unavailable to testify or have not been asked, which is a common tactic when the outcome of an investigation is fixed from the beginning, and this, based on an extensive review of all available evidence, most certainly was.

2012 Game show panel: To Tell The Truth​

It is an interesting bit of trivia, perhaps, that the popular television game show To Tell the Truth premiered exactly 56 years to the day that the Benghazi report was released. The objective of the 2012 real world panel appears to be the antithesis of former game show, as ferreting out the truth did not appear to be the panel’s objective.

Read more:

So. Four good men are dead and no one is accountable??

Kinda hope you never need the military to come bail your ass out of a consulate somewhere. I guess when you get killed no one will be accountable either.

Looks like another big cover your ass moment in the State Department. I'm sure they are overjoyed than none of them will lose their cushy Govt jobs because, gasp, they were incompetant.

I'm also sure that the families of those four good men will be overjoyed to learn that the State Depatment won't be held accountable for the deaths of their loved ones.

So, you didn't like the results.

60031_507478889285036_1693944465_n.jpg

How wretched it must be, to be you.

How wretched it must be to be you since from what I've read they had folks less that two hours away.

The bozo's deemed it "too risky" to send anyone in. Its the ME. Everything is risky.

They are all covering their asses and your buying it.

Hope no one in your family ever needs help at consulate in the ME because you will be going to their funeral.

Of course the State Deparmtne will be found innocent of any wrong doing. I'm sure that will make you feel better at the funeral.

Only if this report was written with the blood of the dead Americans could it be more insulting to their memory, their families and to the intelligence of the American public​

By: Doug Hagmann
December 19, 2012

Under the cover of the Newtown school shooting, an “independent” five member investigative panel quietly released an unclassified, 39-page report Tuesday night, detailing their findings of the attack that led to the murder of four Americans in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. The report cites five main reasons for the loss of life, all primarily related to inadequate security for U.S. personnel. However, the independent panel found that no “U.S. Government employee engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities, and, therefore did not find reasonable cause to believe that an individual breached his or her duty so as to be the subject of a recommendation for disciplinary action.” Stated another way, no one is to blame nor will be held accountable for the murders of Americans Sean Smith, Glen Dougherty, Tyrone Woods, and Ambassador Chris Stevens., so just continue with your business.

The report was released in advance of closed door congressional testimony scheduled for today by two senior panel members, retired Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Admiral Mike Mullen. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was also scheduled to testify this week, but has declined to do so as a result of her recent fainting spell. Others are unavailable to testify or have not been asked, which is a common tactic when the outcome of an investigation is fixed from the beginning, and this, based on an extensive review of all available evidence, most certainly was.

2012 Game show panel: To Tell The Truth​

It is an interesting bit of trivia, perhaps, that the popular television game show To Tell the Truth premiered exactly 56 years to the day that the Benghazi report was released. The objective of the 2012 real world panel appears to be the antithesis of former game show, as ferreting out the truth did not appear to be the panel’s objective.

Read more:

Big deal. The same folks who watched and supported Bush while he conducted a war of choice(off budget) in a soveriegn nation 10,000 miles away losing 4500 young Americans and seriously wounding another 35,000, killing 150,000 innocent Iraqis and driving 2,000,000 from their homes are all of a sudden bent out of shape because 4 Americans who volunteered to serve in dangerous surroundings drew hazardous duty pay for every month they were there then lost their lives.

Where does this right wing absurdity stop? Next thing you know they will be supporting insane people owning military assault rifles.

Where does the money come from for all these bullshit propaganda right wing sites anyway? There's literally hundreds of them yet no one ever talks about that. I bet Wehrwolfen has 200+ in his bookmark folder or from the source right wing site where he gets all of these bullshit articles.

You read it three times dumbass. Notice it doesn't address the fact of prevention. We know what happened after the fact.

Kinda like these mass killings in theatres, colleges, malls, kindergartens etc. We find out about them after the fact.

Last edited:

You read it three times dumbass. Notice it doesn't address the fact of prevention. We know what happened after the fact.

Kinda like these mass killings in theatres, colleges, malls, kindergartens etc. We find out about them after the fact.

Naturally you mssed my point. Get back to me when you get it. :cool: Campbell's and Old Rocks...kings of the strawman arguments.

Last edited:

Kinda hope you never need the military to come bail your ass out of a consulate somewhere. I guess when you get killed no one will be accountable either.

Looks like another big cover your ass moment in the State Department. I'm sure they are overjoyed than none of them will lose their cushy Govt jobs because, gasp, they were incompetant.

I'm also sure that the families of those four good men will be overjoyed to learn that the State Depatment won't be held accountable for the deaths of their loved ones.

I'm sure you were just as incensed over the security failures on 9/11, right? You were this apoplectic over the fact that the only person I know of that lost their job after 9/11 was Bill Maher. Right?

I'm sure you were just as incensed over the security failures on 9/11, right? You were this apoplectic over the fact that the only person I know of that lost their job after 9/11 was Bill Maher. Right?

Not to mention that about 3,000 people died that day; NY, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania. They're not very good at math. That's the reason I left the Republican party...after Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt because of giving tax cuts to their wealthy buds.

Not to mention that about 3,000 people died that day; NY, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania. They're not very good at math. That's the reason I left the Republican party...after Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt because of giving tax cuts to their wealthy buds.

I doubt that you're missed...

I doubt that you're missed...

What has what you doubt got to do with anything? The modern Republican party lives in a hermetically sealed bubble.......they're in there with Fox News and the T Party.

Last edited:

Well since you ask.

Clinton had those vague warnings long before Bush did. John O'Neil worked for his FBI and he knew something was going to happen. No one would listen to him. He resigned and was head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in the South Tower. All Clinton did was
pass those warning to Bush.

Clinton didn't shut the country down any more than Bush did. I'm sure your incensed over his security failures as well. In fact he and Bush should be hung from the nearest tree.

Of course he and Bush could have shut the whole country down on those vague warnings. No time, place or method were known. Just vague warnings.

Yep. They should have grounded all flights, trains and set up roadblocks all across the country on those oh so vague warnings. I'm sure you and the rest of America would have been screaming like stuck pigs over the inconvenience.

Yep. You can bet your ass Clinton's on his knees every night thanking God that AQ attacked 8 months after he left office. I know I sure as hell would be.

You my friend are a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
There can be an official account of anything coming out of this evil regime. They could say it was a coordinated attack by tooth fairies and democrats would believe it.

More then likely thei dimwits influenced the investigators to let the responsible ones off easy, that is what dimwits do, lie and cheat.

Forum List

Back