The wretched absurdity of the Benghazi report

How wretched it must be to be you since from what I've read they had folks less that two hours away.

Just because you have people two hours away, doesn't mean a mission can be planned, outfitted and executed in an instant. You make it sound like the was a SWAT team on the ready. That was hardly the case.

How wretched it must be to be you since from what I've read they had folks less that two hours away.

Just because you have people two hours away, doesn't mean a mission can be planned, outfitted and executed in an instant. You make it sound like the was a SWAT team on the ready. That was hardly the case.

Damn.....the point is that the folks knew they were in harm's way. They voluntarily took on the assignment and drew hazardous duty pay for it. Folks who can equate that in their minds to the nearly 10 years of Bush horse shit have a magnificent obsession....which pretty well describes the modern Republicans.

Oh, because you think it couldn't have been done means that well, it couldn't have been done??

Its always nice to be able to plan a mission but sometimes I'm sure that just doesn't happen. They had help right there and no one was sent.

I find it had to believe that Special Ops isn't ready to roll just like SWAT. You however, can believe as you wish.

Damn.....the point is that the folks knew they were in harm's way. They voluntarily took on the assignment and drew hazardous duty pay for it. Folks who can equate that in their minds to the nearly 10 years of Bush horse shit have a magnificent obsession....which pretty well describes the modern Republicans.

Damn, the point is they were in harms way and I'm sure they expected back up from The State Department. You know. More security when requested and help when needed. I'm sure they thought their State Department had their backs. Boy were they wrong.

I'm sure some folks equate that very well. Your obviously not one of them. Your a fucking idiot.

Oh, because you think it couldn't have been done means that well, it couldn't have been done??

Its always nice to be able to plan a mission but sometimes I'm sure that just doesn't happen. They had help right there and no one was sent.

I find it had to believe that Special Ops isn't ready to roll just like SWAT. You however, can believe as you wish.

Special Ops is different from Rapid Response. They take on dangerous missions with careful planning. That takes time. Saying someone is "right there" is easy, but hardly accurate.

Well you may be right about Special Ops but Rapid Response sure wasn't there either.

You can't always plan for a mission when something like what happened at Benghazi occurs. I find it rather hard to believe that no one could have been sent to assist.

One has to wonder why no one was ordered to respond.

Well you may be right about Special Ops but Rapid Response sure wasn't there either.

You can't always plan for a mission when something like what happened at Benghazi occurs. I find it rather hard to believe that no one could have been sent to assist.

LMAO!!! A couple of military experts discussing intricate strategy on a right wing forum. I've seen it all.

LMAO!!! A couple of military experts discussing intricate strategy on a right wing forum. I've seen it all.

LMAO an old coot like you trying to impress everyone with your savvy on anything and everything? Yeah. Your a laugh a minute.

I thought you were leaving this "right" wing forum? HuffPo would welcome you with open arms. Your the're kinda guy. A left wing loon.

Oh and thanks for the plug. I'm certainly a military expert. Thanks.

Not to mention that about 3,000 people died that day; NY, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania. They're not very good at math. That's the reason I left the Republican party...after Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt because of giving tax cuts to their wealthy buds.

I doubt that you're missed...

What has what you doubt got to do with anything? The modern Republican party lives in a hermetically sealed bubble.......they're in there with Fox News and the T Party.

Unlike Libs who live in the MSNBC bubble, idiot.

LMAO an old coot like you trying to impress everyone with your savvy on anything and everything? Yeah. Your a laugh a minute.

I thought you were leaving this "right" wing forum? HuffPo would welcome you with open arms. Your the're kinda guy. A left wing loon.

He's a miserable old bastard who projects everything that he hates about himself and his party onto anyone who he can even remotely connect with the right whether they are or aren't connected. He's the self proclaimed expert on just about everything. He also thinks he has the answers to everything.

"Just kill all Republicans" is his idea of a solution.

Last edited:
What has what you doubt got to do with anything? The modern Republican party lives in a hermetically sealed bubble.......they're in there with Fox News and the T Party.

Unlike Libs who live in the MSNBC bubble, idiot.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth here. How can we be living inside the MSNBC bubble, if nobody's watching? :eusa_eh:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

Even the lame stream media laid blame at the feet of the State Department. Stopped just short of calling Rice a liar too. Clinton accepted 29 suggested changes to procedure and response to embassy security requests.

Your basically blaming the vicitms here lefties. Nice.

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

Here's a problem for you. Once when George W. Bush was high on Cocaine he got his head hung up his ass. It's been there ever since. What technique would you suggest be used for the sanitary extraction?

Last edited:

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

Here's a problem for you. Once when George W. Bush was high on Cocaine he got his head hung up his ass. It's been there ever since. What technique would you suggest for the extraction.

Smoke a joint with Obama and then figure it out...

The best quote I have heard was by Kirsten Powers who said, "Mistakes were made, but nobody made them".

The best ones I've ever heard was when Dick Morris said Romney would win by a landslide and Karl Rove said he would get 335 electoral votes. It doesn't get any better than that.

The best quote I have heard was by Kirsten Powers who said, "Mistakes were made, but nobody made them".

The best ones I've ever heard was when Dick Morris said Romney would win by a landslide and Karl Rove said he would get 335 electoral votes. It doesn't get any better than that.

Duh hee, Duh hee, Duh hee....that's not a quote, gramps..:confused:

Stop trying so hard to be relevant here. You'll never succeed.

Forum List

Back