The worst the situation with Biden the worst Trump must be?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
When it comes to Trump, it's always what he was going to do, or because I don't know, he suggested to the world Russia locate the 30K emails the Clinton dumped while she has shit to hide, know what I mean?

So Putin displays he's a Tyrant on Biden's watch, it's a bad situation, worst since WWII, only this time the rockets are more fucked. Putin jumped on Biden's watch twice now, while Trump has his Democratic "Russian Collusion".

Oh and sure, inflation is probably Trump's fault too. After all, it was the left side of center who rearranged how shit works to benefit the few. End of the day the left fucked over the supply under COVID. All while those running shit are quickly cornering resources and price.

While Putin is a tyrant, he's not too stupid. He sees that corner on resources, and he's doing exactly that as a tyrant.

He would view himself as a failure if he allowed his country to fall to the current threat of western culture, especially that run by the left. If you haven't noticed, they're liars, just as Putin says.

Last edited:
1646588032434.png

Reagan ended the cold war with Russia.

Russia threatens us with nukes on Biden's watch. How regressive of these progressives.

When it comes to Trump, it's always what he was going to do, or because I don't know, he suggested to the world Russia locate the 30K emails the Clinton dumped while she has shit to hide, know what I mean?

So Putin displays he's a Tyrant on Biden's watch, it's a bad situation, worst since WWII, only this time the rockets are more fucked. Putin jumped on Biden's watch twice now, while Trump has his Democratic "Russian Collusion".

Oh and sure, inflation is probably Trump's fault too. After all, it was the left side of center who rearranged how shit works to benefit the few. End of the day the left fucked over the supply under COVID. All while those running shit are quickly cornering resources and price.

While Putin is a tyrant, he's not too stupid. He sees that corner on resources, and he's doing exactly that as a tyrant.

He would view himself as a failure if he allowed his country to fall to the current threat of western culture, especially that run by the left. If you haven't noticed, they're liars, just as Putin says.
Did you know lobotomies are big helps to some.

Thank you for your contribution as a Russian troll.

Forum List

Back