The worst leader in the world is...!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
not a liberal, wont vote for biden
lol.....yea sure....your post say bullshit.....

hahhahahahahhahahahahah funny --all this whining and crying about Mr Trump for ----------------------------FOUR YEARS
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
...I really do enjoy the laughs

sooooo should china have to pay for deceiving the entire world ? do you have anything negative to say about the evil chicom communist regime ?

What a load fake news bullshit. You bastards called him a racist for shutting down the flights from China. You railed when he shut down travel from Europe.

Nazi Pelosi was down to China Town squeaking to come on down, no Kung Flu here.

de Blasio was cheering about St, Pats day, licking toilet seats in bars to prove there's no problem.

Libtardos own this turd, Trump is going to kick your Communist ass over this.

1586557431142.png

^^^^^^^^^^
"The worst leader in the world is...!!!"

*****SMILE*****

:)

The worst leader in the world is...!!!

Me, I would have let most everyone die!! But then again as Ming the Merciless ya get what ya vote for. :thup:

Asshole!

We are now officially the worst hit country
And that really is all you need to know about Trump's performance.
We have the best intelligence in the world...they briefed trump and he refused to listen.
We are the greatest country in the world....we dont have masks and not enough ventilators.
Is a seasonal flu it will go away.....thousands die.
2 trillions most if it go to corporations....americans dont know when they will get their money because there are glitches in the system, while third world countries received their money within hours.
We will bring back industries to america....hello china can you send us medical supplies please? We will lift the tariffs.

Today +1800 americans lives died more than any country in the world in a single day.

How good a job is Trump doing on the coronavirus pandemic? Well, here is one measure.

There are 1,653,000 cases of coronavirus in the world. With 501,275 the U.S. alone has approximately a third of the world's total.

Do you celebrate Easter? Just curious.

Worst in the world? Pretty hard to quantify that. The blob has certainly shown us how not to behave in an emergency though.

P.S. Anyone who attacks a President in a war time situation dealing with an unknown threat is a traitor. I don't care if you are Liberal or not.

The root cause was China. China needs to be held accountable for how they did not handle the information dissemination. The WHO was a willing accomplice. Keep trashing Trump. His approval rating is still hovering 50 percent.

Do you celebrate Easter? Just curious.
Nope. Why?

The root cause was China. China needs to be held accountable for how they did not handle the information dissemination. The WHO was a willing accomplice. Keep trashing Trump. His approval rating is still hovering 50 percent.
Chiang's fault, WHO fault, Obama's fault.
Trump was warned he didnt listen, why blame others?

Forum List

Back