The Worse It Gets in France, the Less American Corporate Media Is Covering It and We Know Why

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course, we know why.

And the only way to end this in France is either crush it forever, or surrender and become strangers in their own land.

Open borders have consequences, they always have.

When the initial protests started in France over the death of “French George Floyd” Nahel M, a 17-year-old Muslim killed by police, corporate media was all over it. But in recent days as the protests turned into riots, then full-blown insurrection (the real kind, not the J6 false version), corporate media suddenly has many other things to cover.

What happened? It’s obvious. Open borders and forced multiculturalism have been exposed for their inevitable outcomes and American corporate media doesn’t want us to see what’s in our future.

Here are a few videos detailing the carnage. Keep in mind, I have censored the truly heinous videos that are out there, videos that show people being tortured and dismembered in the streets of Paris. I also have not verified that these are all from France this week; it’s common for old videos to reemerge and get rebranded as current.

Paging Kyle Rittenhouse…

IMG_3679.jpeg

The errors of excessive tolerance for intolerable actions leads inexorably to the errors of renewed intolerance. Neither "left" nor "right" ever seem to learn this obvious lesson.
Media only seem to want to exaggerate situations in order to make themselves seem more important (unless there are other, darker reasons).
This person was not killed because of prejudice. The death resulted from a series of bad choices. Everyone wants "rights", but there are none without responsibilities and consequences.

Hopefully it will spread , and across the western world in particular, as Normies and Sheeple unwittingly try to tear down the Deep State and poster boys like Macron .

If I'm not mistaken, those are Antifa-style leftists and immigrants who are burning down France. It's probably being funded by the same globalists who were responsible for the 2020 George Floyd riots.

The normies and sheeple are hiding in their houses.

Of course, we know why.

And the only way to end this in France is either crush it forever, or surrender and become strangers in their own land.

When the initial protests started in France over the death of “French George Floyd” Nahel M, a 17-year-old Muslim killed by police, corporate media was all over it. But in recent days as the protests turned into riots, then full-blown insurrection (the real kind, not the J6 false version), corporate media suddenly has many other things to cover.
What happened? It’s obvious. Open borders and forced multiculturalism have been exposed for their inevitable outcomes and American corporate media doesn’t want us to see what’s in our future.
Here are a few videos detailing the carnage. Keep in mind, I have censored the truly heinous videos that are out there, videos that show people being tortured and dismembered in the streets of Paris. I also have not verified that these are all from France this week; it’s common for old videos to reemerge and get rebranded as current.

Same thing happened in the 00s

I think the kid got electrocuted running from the pigs

ahahnsnsnsnsnsmsm.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, those are Antifa-style leftists and immigrants who are burning down France. It's probably being funded by the same globalists who were responsible for the 2020 George Floyd riots.

The normies and sheeple are hiding in their houses.
Doubtless a lot of truth in that .But if Le Pen does not seize the moment and steer the narrative the way she wants, she is not the professional that I believe her to be .

Somewhere in the Koran, it says Islam is to be one world religion and to spread out to make sure it happens. Well, it's happenin'. All due to liberals and progressives. Yes, progress in the name of destroying anything, everything, everybody so they can rule.

Diversity is murder. Equity is injustice. Inclusion is rejection.

lqlXOyXvIplU.jpeg

Last edited:
Of course, we know why.

Total BS, totally different. These are people from French colonies and often have been there for generations, and by the way no one has been killed in all these riots. They do love to burn cars and dumpsters and fight with the police but it is a continuation of a game they started in school called the chahut...

Somewhere in the Koran, it says Islam is to be one world religion and to spread out to make sure it happens. Well, it's happenin'. All due to liberals and progressives. Yes, progress in the name of destroying anything, everything, everybody so they can rule.
You do understand that Islam is an offsshoot of Jussiasm. And Chriisstians are working a lot hharder to make their religion the only one..

Forum List

Back